i have the weirdest boner right now
- Is &TYSYC the title of the album or the acronym of the title? Internet's fuckin' with me.
- Not very easy to sympathize with Yelawolf when he pretty much admits his debut was tailor made (or trying to be)for the radio.
- Not posted, but screw Game for hopping on the Drake diss track w/ CB. Dude seems determined to dethrone Lupe as the #1 rapper I'm having the hardest time defending.
- Usher's BET Awards performance was the complete opposite of Kevin Hart winning Best Actor over Don Cheadle, Idris Elba, and Denzel Washington. It was THAT GOOD.
- Kanye's new album will probably be mid-2013 the earliest. I'm still more than a little happy about that.
- ...but New God Flow isn't a bad way to tide us over until the hype train's next stop.
- For what little it's worth, the last Busta's done that I liked was his verse on GCH's Peace Sign/Index Down off The Quilt.
Just because I comment in every other roundup leaving my thoughts on 5-10 articles and such with you replying to only 3-5 of them doesn't mean we aren't there!
-that's all questy tweeted. knowing the roots, that's the title, haha.
-usher's performance was unreal. usher is the best pop star of this generation.
-no i.d. says it's coming "right after," so i'll take that as mid-2013 as well.
-new god flow is the best kanye song since whatever your favorite song on MBDTF was. so nasty.
-miss u GCH of yesteryear
y u so pessimistic?!
also, how about july 17th being the best release date of the year so far? frank ocean AND nas? and then the following week, we get gaslight anthem? totally gonna need new pants.