Jake Jenkins
~
User Info.
Chills for days brah
10:49 AM on 07/19/12
Holly HoX!
User Info.
Haha chill of the generation no doubt

Chilly chill chilliness. Chilli dogs, dawg.
02:13 PM on 07/19/12
almightykingdom
auri cupiditatem
User Info.
All I could think while reading that.
Wow. Really? I'm sorry if I didn't chose the right usage of that word, but that doesn't equate to the fact that my post has to be belittled. I gave my opinion and I would hope it would be respected, just as I respect everyone else's posts. I come to this website because it's one of the best for news, reviews, and new music. I'm here for the same reason you are here okay?
02:30 PM on 07/19/12
Holly HoX!
User Info.
Exercise your hispterism, bro.
02:40 PM on 07/19/12
Dustin Harkins
Go support Kony 2012 some more
User Info.
Wow. Really? I'm sorry if I didn't chose the right usage of that word, but that doesn't equate to the fact that my post has to be belittled. I gave my opinion and I would hope it would be respected, just as I respect everyone else's posts. I come to this website because it's one of the best for news, reviews, and new music. I'm here for the same reason you are here okay?
I didn't disrespect your opinion at all. I disagree, but that doesn't mean I don't respect your opinion. I was just stating what was coming across my mind, haha. I wasn't gonna comment on your actual opinion because I've stated my view of that earlier on in this post anyway.
02:53 PM on 07/19/12
almightykingdom
auri cupiditatem
User Info.
I didn't disrespect your opinion at all. I disagree, but that doesn't mean I don't respect your opinion. I was just stating what was coming across my mind, haha. I wasn't gonna comment on your actual opinion because I've stated my view of that earlier on in this post anyway.
Alright then. Hopefully I didn't come across coy or anything. Unfortunately, sometimes when something is read over the internet the connotation can be misconstrued. I, inherently, mistook your comment as something trite. That was my bad haha
02:56 PM on 07/19/12
Dustin Harkins
User Info.
Alright then. Hopefully I didn't come across coy or anything. Unfortunately, sometimes when something is read over the internet the connotation can be misconstrued. I, inherently, mistook your comment as something trite. That was my bad haha
It's all good. I mistook your response as very defensively angry, haha. The internet tends to do that. No worries!
02:56 PM on 07/19/12
almightykingdom
auri cupiditatem
User Info.
Exercise your hispterism, bro.
I don't have this "hipsterism" I said music hipsterism kicks in. Not my music hipsterism kicks in ;)
03:03 PM on 07/19/12
Holly HoX!
User Info.
I don't have this "hipsterism" I said music hipsterism kicks in. Not my music hipsterism kicks in ;)

Not knocking you, but don't use that term. Ever.
03:24 PM on 07/19/12
almightykingdom
auri cupiditatem
User Info.
Not knocking you, but don't use that term. Ever.
Well that's not fair. But fine. No more music hipsterism.

R.I.P "Music Hipsterism" 05:58 PM on 07/17/12 - 03:23 PM on 07/19/12
10:15 AM on 07/20/12
crutchfield
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Well that's not fair. But fine. No more music hipsterism.

R.I.P "Music Hipsterism" 05:58 PM on 07/17/12 - 03:23 PM on 07/19/12

I love that this websites biggest internet tough guy has a saves the day / flower reference for his username
10:45 AM on 07/20/12
Holly HoX!
User Info.
I love that this websites biggest internet tough guy has a saves the day / flower reference for his username

lol
10:46 AM on 07/20/12
Dustin Harkins
User Info.
I still look at people without avatars as if they're just guests or something and not actually members. It's a bad view but oh well.
10:49 AM on 07/20/12
Holly HoX!
User Info.
I still look at people without avatars as if they're just guests or something and not actually members. It's a bad view but oh well.

I guess I have to change my username to Bruiser Brigade because I'm such a bully. Shit.
Options
More From This Author
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests