Username
Password
GlassJAw News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
GlassJAw
Inside AP.net

Glassjaw Ticket Bundle

Posted by: Jason Tate (07/10/12)
Glassjaw selling a ticket bundle to a show in Long Island that includes a rare shirt and vinyl.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 33.
10:26 AM on 07/10/12
etomicsean
Lannen Fall / Sean - Manager
User Info.
frankly, i don't care about this, but i'm very shocked there has been no posts.

edit: but the fact you can pick your shirt color and ink color is pretty cool.
10:30 AM on 07/10/12
Andy Young
@YayItsAndy
User Info.
Really cool idea that I would be all over if the event they speak of wasn't so far away.
10:32 AM on 07/10/12
Joey-Wan Kenobi
fourth and goal
User Info.
I love how this band can do literally one logo, a million times and people like me will get excited with new colors... it's insanity. haha.
10:34 AM on 07/10/12
XIMBOREDOFYOUX1
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
i just saw them sunday night, but im kinda intrigued to see what venue it is theyre playing out here in nassau.
10:34 AM on 07/10/12
PillsAndAdvice
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Might want to edit the post since it doesn't specifically say that it's a show, just a "one time special event". Since Head Automatica is in the UK at that time (although, they don't have a show on 8/9), I'd say there's a good chance it won't be a show. Personally, I assume it'll be related to the Live in London clip they showed after the Worship and Tribute shows.
10:35 AM on 07/10/12
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
That's pretty cool
10:40 AM on 07/10/12
XIMBOREDOFYOUX1
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Might want to edit the post since it doesn't specifically say that it's a show, just a "one time special event". Since Head Automatica is in the UK at that time (although, they don't have a show on 8/9), I'd say there's a good chance it won't be a show. Personally, I assume it'll be related to the Live in London clip they showed after the Worship and Tribute shows.

$43 (bundle 93 minus shirt and vinyl) for a personal viewing of a dvd that will be released at a lower price? I dont think so, its definitely a show...
10:45 AM on 07/10/12
thesollopsist
Up all night, and down all day
User Info.
Awesome, been binging on gj lately.
10:48 AM on 07/10/12
PillsAndAdvice
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
$43 (bundle 93 minus shirt and vinyl) for a personal viewing of a dvd that will be released at a lower price? I dont think so, its definitely a show...

1. You assume too much, I'd say. For better or worse, Glassjaw are at the point where they could charge whatever they want for whatever, and people would still buy. Also, considering the amount the vinyl sell for on eBay, people would probably be able to recoup all costs, so they might have that in mind when deciding on the bundle price.

2. Assuming that if it is a screening, maybe the screening also includes a copy of it. Again, at this point, they could do pretty much whatever they want.

Either way, I'll be attending. Best case, it's a really awesome show. Worst case, I'll still be able to recoup most likely.
10:54 AM on 07/10/12
XIMBOREDOFYOUX1
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
1. You assume too much, I'd say. For better or worse, Glassjaw are at the point where they could charge whatever they want for whatever, and people would still buy. Also, considering the amount the vinyl sell for on eBay, people would probably be able to recoup all costs, so they might have that in mind when deciding on the bundle price.

2. Assuming that if it is a screening, maybe the screening also includes a copy of it. Again, at this point, they could do pretty much whatever they want.

Either way, I'll be attending. Best case, it's a really awesome show. Worst case, I'll still be able to recoup most likely.

Okay you may be on to something. Either way, theyre testing my dedication as a fan. I need the vinyl and the shirt is awesome in itself. Fuck it, im buying it when I get home. Like you said, at worst you can still get your money back through the vinyl.
11:04 AM on 07/10/12
brandon_260
Ah, yes.
User Info.
Getting to pick your own colors is cool, and I'd really like the vinyl, but $93 is too much for me right now, especially since I'd have zero use for that ticket.
11:05 AM on 07/10/12
cloudmip
Well I can barely smileeeee....
User Info.
things like this are the reason I cry every day because I live in Oregon
11:07 AM on 07/10/12
circletheworld
Old Fears New Frontiers
User Info.
i just want the vinyl and shirt...
11:17 AM on 07/10/12
TenSpeed
User Info.
there are so many color combos i want. why is it so expensive.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests