Username
Password

Comments: Page 4
Displaying posts 45 - 51 of 51
10:49 AM on 07/11/12
SteveD
It won't snow where she is going.
User Info.
there's only been two vocalists actually in the band, that's austin for screams and shayley for cleans. they've just had one other touring vocalist, when austin wasn't touring. now that shayley's gone they have another touring vocalist.
Seemed like they have gone through a bunch of vocalists. Weird. Oh wells.
01:52 PM on 07/11/12
CorinaMarie
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Seemed like they have gone through a bunch of vocalists. Weird. Oh wells.
Their was Austin Carlisle, Jerry Roush, Shayley Bourget, and now possibly this guy. They also had their old bassist sing in the original demos and a different guy, but fired him before they started recording. So they have had several.
05:44 AM on 07/12/12
Ohaidere
User Info.
See, I enjoyed it for what it was but if it was an entire CD I would just not care. I agree they need a clean vocalist to continue on their track and this guy sounds like he has some good vocals. I thought Of Mice had already started recording their new album though?

I believe they only recorded 4 new songs for the re-release of The Flood. They'll probably have a new album sometime early next year I imagine.
04:31 PM on 07/13/12
sonicfury
User Info.
Amazing development for OM&M. Pretty excited for this now.
02:35 AM on 07/16/12
johnnyferris
Inside of your heart always
User Info.
I wish this wasn't true. His vocals are amazing in JE, but if he does become a permanent member of OM&M then he would be making a hell of a lot more. I hope that really isn't the reason.
09:42 PM on 07/17/12
HaytonLloyd23
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
there's only been two vocalists actually in the band, that's austin for screams and shayley for cleans. they've just had one other touring vocalist, when austin wasn't touring. now that shayley's gone they have another touring vocalist.
They've actually had 3 vocalist's. Jerry was a touring screamer while Austin was out. Then there was the original clean vocalist, Jon Kintz. And finally, we have the ever talented Shayley Bourget.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos