Username
Password
All Time Low News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 38.
07:31 AM on 07/14/12
crutchfield
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Warped tour is fucking awful. I dont care how good a lineup is, baking in a parking lot in open air for 30 minute sets is no way to spend your day. I understand tge bands make alot of money and have alot of fun but otherwiseits just horrible
08:05 AM on 07/14/12
atticus18244fss
reddit.com/r/blink182
User Info.
This makes me lose the little respect that I held for them... oh well.
Why? Would you rather have it all prerecorded and played back as a backing track? That's just stupid
08:17 AM on 07/14/12
applesandcyanid
Trollin' Absolutepunk.
User Info.
Why? Would you rather have it all prerecorded and played back as a backing track? That's just stupid
No, I would like the band to play their own music without extra help.
08:37 AM on 07/14/12
atticus18244fss
reddit.com/r/blink182
User Info.
Well that's not going to happen anytime soon. This has been happening for many years.
08:44 AM on 07/14/12
JamesMichael
Fight Fuck Regret
User Info.

Loads of bands do it you'd be surprised how many have an extra guitarist in the back. One that springs straight to mind is Green Day.
09:23 AM on 07/14/12
JDubs66
Redesign Me, Redefine Me.
User Info.
This makes me lose the little respect that I held for them... oh well.
This isn't anything new..they've been doing this for a long time from what i've seen..they used to be off stage, but started being onstage just awhile ago.
10:16 AM on 07/14/12
njdevils327
You know Craigslist? That's my list
User Info.
Loads of bands do it you'd be surprised how many have an extra guitarist in the back. One that springs straight to mind is Green Day.

Green day actually has the decency to put the guy on stage with them instead of behind a stack of amps
10:41 AM on 07/14/12
JamesMichael
Fight Fuck Regret
User Info.
Green day actually has the decency to put the guy on stage with them instead of behind a stack of amps

Thats true! Although All Time Low has had their tour manager do back up vocals for as long as I can remember. Every time I've seen them hes always been there.
11:26 AM on 07/14/12
Joey-Wan Kenobi
fourth and goal
User Info.
Thats true! Although All Time Low has had their tour manager do back up vocals for as long as I can remember. Every time I've seen them hes always been there.

ahhhhh dating myself here, but back when put up or shut up just came out they didn't have to. i miss those days, but they sound good as hell these days so it's whatever.
[inb4: cool story,brah]

also, I remember seeing Alkaline TRIO when they had their 4th guitarist after Crimson came out. I'm still confused about that one, just out of the sheer fact that they were always ALK3. haha.
11:47 AM on 07/14/12
JamesMichael
Fight Fuck Regret
User Info.
ahhhhh dating myself here, but back when put up or shut up just came out they didn't have to. i miss those days, but they sound good as hell these days so it's whatever.
[inb4: cool story,brah]

also, I remember seeing Alkaline TRIO when they had their 4th guitarist after Crimson came out. I'm still confused about that one, just out of the sheer fact that they were always ALK3. haha.

Actually they had him in the Put Up or Shut Up days as well. They met when they used to tour together years ago (back when All Time Low brought out their first ep The Three Words to Remember) hes from the band Underscore so they met pretty early on. As soon as All Time Low got signed on a bigger label to release Put Up or Shut Up Matt quit his old band to become their tour manager.
12:21 PM on 07/14/12
Joey-Wan Kenobi
fourth and goal
User Info.
Actually they had him in the Put Up or Shut Up days as well. They met when they used to tour together years ago (back when All Time Low brought out their first ep The Three Words to Remember) hes from the band Underscore so they met pretty early on. As soon as All Time Low got signed on a bigger label to release Put Up or Shut Up Matt quit his old band to become their tour manager.
well i mean, he wasn't playing onstage i didn't think?
12:36 PM on 07/14/12
JamesMichael
Fight Fuck Regret
User Info.
well i mean, he wasn't playing onstage i didn't think?

Hes usually backstage providing some of the backup vocals him being actually on stage is news to me. Although since its Warped Tour and not a venue obviously he may have been forced to contribute on stage this time which is why hes been placed behind the amps. Either way All Time Low have always put on a great show every time I've seen them and sounded spot on too the albums.
02:33 PM on 07/14/12
Alexdickdyke
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I'm not saying it makes them any worse. It's fine if that how they wanna do things. But why not just have them out front? That makes it seem less like they're scamming people.
Taking Back Sunday had a third guitarist out on stage with them.
02:47 PM on 07/14/12
commanderkeen
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I REALLY need to get to warped tour some year...stupid real world commitments :(
03:54 PM on 07/14/12
randys950
@randys950
User Info.
been going to warped since 2004 & i missed warped 2005
still pissed. def one of the BEST line-ups
THE best line-up
the offspring
fall out boy
my chemical romance
mxpx
Hawthorne heights