Username
Password
Rise Records News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Rise Records
Inside AP.net

Like Moths To Flames Stolen From In Arkansas

Posted by: Jake Denning (07/15/12)
Tonight in Little Rock, Arkansas, Like Moths To Flames had stuff stolen from their van. If you have any information on the whereabouts of the contents (iPod, Laptops, etc.), be sure and contact the band through their twitter, and facebook.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 17.
09:48 PM on 07/15/12
JoeForPresident
Vocals/Guitar - Modern Chemistry
User Info.
it says "...on who stole from our van..."
09:59 PM on 07/15/12
InfiniteArms
Best Western Beat
User Info.
This happens way too much
10:04 PM on 07/15/12
rekker94
User Info.
I hate when stuff like this happens. The bands worked hard to get their personal belongings/van and you're going to steal from them? Not cool
10:11 PM on 07/15/12
StepsInADance
http://taeyeonlogic.tumblr.com/
User Info.
It's so shitty that there are so many people with 0 regard for other people's property.
10:14 PM on 07/15/12
TyBreaker
www.facebook.com/IWasAfraid
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Not really a fan of this band and I didn't attend, but I felt like I should comment on behalf of Little Rock saying this has never happened here until now to my knowledge, and I'm sorry that this had to happen to any band. The venue is in an area where a lot of people roam the streets who claim to be homeless, and there is a good chance someone just walked past the venue, dipped in the van, and took off.
10:15 PM on 07/15/12
Acc3ptance
Stalk On!
User Info.
i have no remorse, with as much as you hear about this shit happening, youd think people would secure their shit better, or bring valuables in a backpack and have merch dude watch it, put them in your locking tralier...

waits for "we lost our shit because were dumbasses now please give us money"
11:24 PM on 07/15/12
more heart
Midtown Saves
User Info.
i have no remorse, with as much as you hear about this shit happening, youd think people would secure their shit better, or bring valuables in a backpack and have merch dude watch it, put them in your locking tralier...

Shut the fuck up. All they've asked for so far is that if anyone has any useful information in helping them recover their belongings to step forward.
11:33 PM on 07/15/12
Jake Denning
@Jake_Denning
User Info.

Merch Dudes are too busy working, man. People think that working merch is the greatest time in the world, and is super easy, but it's not. They don't have time to babysit everyone's belongings.

That being said, is it too much to ask people to not steal from you? Who CARES if the door was locked or not? That doesn't change the fact that someone who wasn't supposed to be in the van decided to be a terrible person.
12:33 AM on 07/16/12
youenvydoug
APMadden Chiefs4L
User Info.

You suck.
12:45 AM on 07/16/12
poserscenemokid
User Info.
Oddly enough a lot of my friends who attended this how were dissing all the bands who played.
Slightly cool, yet also depressing that something like this finally happens at a show in LR.

Hope they get their stuff back, though.
01:11 AM on 07/16/12
theintention
It's like Meow-Schwitz in here.
User Info.

Have that same mindset when your belongings get stolen, even when you think they are secure. Don't be an ass.
05:34 AM on 07/16/12
RockVocalPower
Ups and Downsizing
User Info.
So they're not going to say what got stolen/serial numbers/anything?

"We had stuff stolen. Let us know if you find it!"
07:18 AM on 07/16/12
SuNDaYSTaR
[Pull The Trigger]
User Info.
I feel like the only people that know what's missing are the band and the thiefs themselves.
03:11 PM on 07/16/12
Journey408
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
bag of jewels?
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music