Male - 23 Years Old
daytrader would be sick on this
08:54 AM on 07/18/12 
User Info.
normz
This just isn't how.
Rochester NY
Male - 22 Years Old
It would but at the same time a lot of my friends wouldn't care for them the same way they thought Thursday was terrible when they last opened for TBS. I guess maybe I'm wrong but most TBS fans really aren't about embracing new music? meh

Bros will be Bros
09:18 AM on 07/18/12 
User Info.
yoursceneisdead
Mentor, OH
Male - 30 Years Old
When I saw TEN a week or 2 ago they referenced TBS and how it's been 10 years since tayf came out kind of like a hint, maybe they're direct support? idk

i'd love to see TEN on this!
12:08 PM on 07/18/12 
User Info.
dontlookaway
Pennsylvania
Female
this better come to philly/allentown/ac
12:26 PM on 07/18/12 
User Info.
RyanPm40
Ryan
NH
Male - 21 Years Old
I think that unless TBS releases an amazing album that I am completely crazy about, I won't see them again for awhile. After seeing them 6 times, it's really kinda the same each time. Awesome band, but it's always (pretty much) the same songs, and I'd much rather save my money to see bands I haven't seen before :)
01:31 PM on 07/18/12 
User Info.
tyler2tall147
Awesome
Minnesota
Male
The problem with TEN is that TEN can headline one their own. Within the past year I have seen both TEN and TBS headline shows. TEN was a bigger venue, and had a larger crowd then TBS did.
02:16 PM on 07/18/12 
User Info.
OldManRiverWalk
twinkly time
Austin, Texas
Male - 19 Years Old
I think that unless TBS releases an amazing album that I am completely crazy about, I won't see them again for awhile. After seeing them 6 times, it's really kinda the same each time. Awesome band, but it's always (pretty much) the same songs, and I'd much rather save my money to see bands I haven't seen before :)
They'll probably play TAYF front to back on this tour.
02:55 PM on 07/18/12 
User Info.
ACA
Next Show: RIOT FEST CHICAGO!!!!!!!
NJ / NYC
Male
The problem with TEN is that TEN can headline one their own. Within the past year I have seen both TEN and TBS headline shows. TEN was a bigger venue, and had a larger crowd then TBS did.

I doubt this is true; and even if it is, it most certainly is not true right now and not in most of the country.
03:55 PM on 07/18/12 
User Info.
tyler2tall147
Awesome
Minnesota
Male
I doubt this is true; and even if it is, it most certainly is not true right now and not in most of the country.
Saw TBS last fall with The Maine, saw TEN a couple months ago with TWY. Ask someone to compare Cabooze (Taking Back Sunday) to Varsity Theater (TEN)
04:10 PM on 07/18/12 
User Info.
normz
This just isn't how.
Rochester NY
Male - 22 Years Old
Saw TBS last fall with The Maine, saw TEN a couple months ago with TWY. Ask someone to compare Cabooze (Taking Back Sunday) to Varsity Theater (TEN)

As much as I want to agree with you, I can't :(

Saw TBS and TEN in the same month at the same venue. TEN was on the club (small) while TBS was on the hall side.

I could see TEN being direct support.
04:29 PM on 07/18/12 
User Info.
RyanPm40
Ryan
NH
Male - 21 Years Old
They'll probably play TAYF front to back on this tour.

I've probably seen them play most, if not every, TAYF song live already between each live show I've gone to . I've seen them with John and Shaun back twice already and they play a hell of a lot from that album, plus it's not like they didn't often play TAYF songs with Fred or Matt, either, I was always pleasantly shocked by how many TAYF songs the band always played, even before John and Shaun were back :)
06:03 PM on 07/18/12 
User Info.
yoursceneisdead
Mentor, OH
Male - 30 Years Old
I've probably seen them play most, if not every, TAYF song live already between each live show I've gone to . I've seen them with John and Shaun back twice already and they play a hell of a lot from that album, plus it's not like they didn't often play TAYF songs with Fred or Matt, either, I was always pleasantly shocked by how many TAYF songs the band always played, even before John and Shaun were back :)

yeah...i think they played 8 TAYF songs when i saw them with thursday last year. i seem to remember them playing everything except the blue channel and head club.
06:38 PM on 07/18/12 
User Info.
normz
This just isn't how.
Rochester NY
Male - 22 Years Old
They should play New Again instead.

08:45 PM on 07/18/12 
User Info.
bite2brkskn12
Registered Member
West Chester
Male - 23 Years Old
I wish they would bring back some songs from New Again. Everything must go, carpathia, and money where my mouth is all sounded really awesome live.
09:06 PM on 07/18/12 
User Info.
TMS2787
Fate Has Been Making Me A Liar
Wadsworth, OH
Male - 27 Years Old
Disagreeing with -ACA? C'mon now, we all know his knowledge is far superior to anyones around here.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos