Password

04:00 PM on 07/19/12 
User Info.
Jaytothesyg
The Greatest Generation
Cleveland, OH
Male - 21 Years Old
10/4 Cleveland, OH House of Blues

Don't know any other dates right this second. I'm at the HOB now and TBS posters are up though.

Hell yeah!!!

House of Blues is so dumb they leaked this, Yellowcard and All Time Low dates early
04:19 PM on 07/19/12 
User Info.
yoursceneisdead
Mentor, OH
Male - 30 Years Old
Hell yeah!!!

House of Blues is so dumb they leaked this, Yellowcard and All Time Low dates early

yeah, i know! how hard is it to wait a few weeks before putting up posters/flyers/etc.
09:54 PM on 07/19/12 
User Info.
xHoodieWeather
I Just Want To Sell Out My Funeral
Dallas, TX
Male - 19 Years Old
Saw TBS last fall with The Maine, saw TEN a couple months ago with TWY. Ask someone to compare Cabooze (Taking Back Sunday) to Varsity Theater (TEN)

TWY draws a shitton of people compared to the Maine or any of the other tour mates taking back Sunday has had recently. TEN draws average sized crowds, while TBS draws a lot more.
09:56 PM on 07/19/12 
User Info.
xHoodieWeather
I Just Want To Sell Out My Funeral
Dallas, TX
Male - 19 Years Old
Tour will most likely be a HOB partnered tour, so if your city has a HOB you are probably safe.
02:13 AM on 07/20/12 
User Info.
Jaytothesyg
The Greatest Generation
Cleveland, OH
Male - 21 Years Old
yeah, i know! how hard is it to wait a few weeks before putting up posters/flyers/etc.

I really hope the lineup for all three shows rule
02:57 AM on 07/20/12 
User Info.
RockVocalPower
Ups and Downsizing
Male - 27 Years Old
I really hope the lineup for all three shows rule

They do
12:44 PM on 07/20/12 
User Info.
Jaytothesyg
The Greatest Generation
Cleveland, OH
Male - 21 Years Old

All gonna be announced beginning of August most likely?
12:54 PM on 07/20/12 
User Info.
RockVocalPower
Ups and Downsizing
Male - 27 Years Old
All gonna be announced beginning of August most likely?

Yeah, shortly after Warped is over, I believe.
01:23 PM on 07/20/12 
User Info.
MarkJ801
Salt Lake City, UT
Male - 26 Years Old
They should play New Again instead.

I really actually do think they should play songs from that album again. I don't understand the hate. It's a lot better than their s/t imo. New Again and Sink Into Me are some of their best singles, and I really like Lonely, Lonely as well.
07:54 PM on 07/20/12 
User Info.
TMS2787
Fate Has Been Making Me A Liar
Wadsworth, OH
Male - 27 Years Old
Hell yeah!!!

You guys have to realize they do this as a marketing stand point. All of these posters and/or flyers where up at Warped Tour, what a better place and time to announce it? When a good chunk of their fans are in attendance and they also would not be able to announce if the bands and book agents didn't give them the okay. It's a smart choice but both Live Nation/House Of Blues and the bands. And I don't say that because I've been doing Street Team for them for eight years, haha.
10:58 PM on 07/20/12 
User Info.
Jaytothesyg
The Greatest Generation
Cleveland, OH
Male - 21 Years Old
You guys have to realize they do this as a marketing stand point. All of these posters and/or flyers where up at Warped Tour, what a better place and time to announce it? When a good chunk of their fans are in attendance and they also would not be able to announce if the bands and book agents didn't give them the okay. It's a smart choice but both Live Nation/House Of Blues and the bands. And I don't say that because I've been doing Street Team for them for eight years, haha.

Yeah thats true, I've been promoting for Grog Shop this past year and every time something comes up they leak it a little early, such as Alk3 at Warped.
12:57 AM on 07/24/12 
User Info.
karlmarx
No Avatar Selected

I was under the impression that warped tour had some sort of contractual hold on bands that prevented them from announcing upcoming tour dates in areas until after warped tour was over.
09:57 PM on 07/25/12 
User Info.
Paris1nFlames
Lemoyne, PA
Male - 30 Years Old
daytrader would be sick on this

This... I also think daytrader should open for further seems forever when they tour once their new material with Chris comes out... That would be so epic!
08:40 PM on 07/26/12 
User Info.
I'mAGetUpKid
...welcome to the new year.
Rochesterish, NY
Male - 22 Years Old
This... I also think daytrader should open for further seems forever when they tour once their new material with Chris comes out... That would be so epic!

Am I missing something between the two groups or just a fantasy pairing?
10:26 PM on 07/26/12 
User Info.
nickjum
Spring Hill, FL
Male - 23 Years Old
any rumors of support?

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles