Username
Password
Nine Inch Nails News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 20 of 20.
04:44 PM on 07/19/12
anthonydarko
Fight Milk
User Info.
you are really upset wow you might be trolling me. but seriously who plays video games for the story? all treyarch does is take another studio's game and make a very similar game with different game modes, models, story and a fresher meta-game oOoOoh. i dont know why youre still ripping on IW seeing as how activision is IW now so its really activision making shit games not IW. IW was a great company, cod 1, 2, and 4 were all great innovative games. the last few times treyarch tried to make their own game they failed miserably and that is why they are a joke because the only thing theyre good at is taking a succesful game and modding it into a polished turd.
I play games for the story, so do countless others aside from you. For a "gamer", you really are quite the twat.
04:59 PM on 07/19/12
Steve Alcala
"Counting Fish"
User Info.
but seriously who plays video games for the story?

Is this a serious question/argument?
06:14 PM on 07/19/12
qbin
User Info.
I play games for the story, so do countless others aside from you. For a "gamer", you really are quite the twat.
so you walk into a gamestop and see a game and go, "I heard this game has a good story, I'm going to buy it." also why are you so angry at insignificant people on the internet?
06:16 PM on 07/19/12
anthonydarko
Fight Milk
User Info.
so you walk into a gamestop and see a game and go, "I heard this game has a good story, I'm going to buy it." also why are you so angry at insignificant people on the internet?
Where are you going with this because to be frank, it's really going nowhere.
08:39 PM on 07/21/12
seekitout
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
this guy is just to talented. has such a good ear and devotionto his projects. he must go insane though.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums