circletheworld
Old Fears New Frontiers
User Info.
i am so excited to see them in chicago
07:31 AM on 07/19/12
PezMullet
Get ready
User Info.
Seeing them on Saturday. Can't fucking wait.

Same here!
08:30 AM on 07/19/12
WordzandDreamz
and a million screams...
User Info.
Their show on Monday at the Fillmore in Silver Spring, MD was one of the best shows I've ever been to. I don't think I've ever seen energy that matched the crowd during New Noise.
08:39 AM on 07/19/12
xjdizzle
User Info.
i am so excited to see them in chicago

Me too ! Me too , I still can't get over the fact that we get the chance to see these guys live, it's a chance of a lifetime. I feel like if you listened to Post-Hardcore or anything related they are the blueprint of what broke many norms in alternative music. Crazy how they basically shot down any chance of them ever reuniting, now they are touring fill time and sound better than ever.
08:56 AM on 07/19/12
Lionel Ballins
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
The Atlanta show was the best show I've ever seen in my life. I'd waited 8 years to see them and they surpassed every hope and expectation I had. I can't even describe it. They were perfect.
09:13 AM on 07/19/12
Ashe
You need a mortician baby
User Info.
The Atlanta show was the best show I've ever seen in my life. I'd waited 8 years to see them and they surpassed every hope and expectation I had. I can't even describe it. They were perfect.
I saw their performance on weekend 1 at coachella and it really was the single best show of my life. I get chills just thinking of the insane electricity in the crowd. People were crying during new noise....so good.
09:41 AM on 07/19/12
WhatJulianSaid
News on Once the Clouds are Gone
User Info.
I feel like they think they're going to see a talk show as well.
Wouldn't they be applying for something different altogether than? lol I've never even tried to get in because of all the tourists and because Conan doesn't tape here anymore haha
09:58 AM on 07/19/12
Joey-Wan Kenobi
fourth and goal
User Info.
They played "Shape of Punk to Come" too and that video is way better. It's in the related videos if you click the above link. Great performances.
I agree COMPLETELY with this. I watched "the shape of punk to come" first..new noise definitely didn't have the same energy that it's had on earlier videos.. and it seems to have a weird tempo change at times to where it's almost dragging..

that being said, they sound so good now. that bass tone killllls me too.
10:18 AM on 07/19/12
The Revisionist
Loves shittyass pop music
User Info.
Wouldn't they be applying for something different altogether than? lol I've never even tried to get in because of all the tourists and because Conan doesn't tape here anymore haha
I have no idea, we don't have a lot of big-time talk shows taped in Michigan haha.
11:42 AM on 07/19/12
TenSpeed
User Info.
they sound fukin awesome.
12:30 PM on 07/19/12
vivatoto56
Your wick won't burn away
User Info.
Holy shit, I've never seen a video of them performing live before. They are pretty much perfect in every way.

Just extraordinary.
02:37 PM on 07/19/12
mena
This whole box is Pepe Silvia!
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I was contemplating on going to their show next week, but I decided I wasn't a big enough fan to spend the money (already spent too much this month). Now I kind of want to check if tickets are still available.
03:42 PM on 07/19/12
Rysker6
I am not Tom Delonge
User Info.
Questlove seemed to enjoy it
05:35 PM on 07/19/12
suicidalmoose
Lindsay let me kiss your forehead!
User Info.
that was so awesome, ahah
09:15 PM on 07/19/12
InaGreendase
Registered Member
User Info.
This just got me so much more goddamn excited to see them (again). Boston in less than 24 hours, yesss.

It was real weird watching but this but cool regardless. A classic hardcore song getting the (re-)exposure it "deserves."

Would love to watch the "Shape" video but that website streams choppy as hell for me and only "New Noise" is on YouTube
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests