AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

All Time Low News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

All Time Low's New Album Is Officially Complete

Posted by - 06:57 AM on 07/19/12
Jack from All Time Low tweeted that their new album is mixed, mastered, and the tracklisting is finalized.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 51
07:00 AM on 07/19/12
Kris_Gontz9
Anklebiters.
User Info.
Nice! We'll have it sooner rather than later (hoping for an october release).

I have high hopes for this so it better not disappoint :)
07:05 AM on 07/19/12
Jeff_Ryan
easy come and easy go, whatever
User Info.
Does this have a title yet?
07:14 AM on 07/19/12
Joey-Wan Kenobi
fourth and goal
User Info.
Nice! We'll have it sooner rather than later (hoping for an october release).

I have high hopes for this so it better not disappoint :)
Hopeless seems pretty good about being like "is it done? ok, its out" .. if this were on a major we'd see it in 3 years when the market seems favorable. haha
07:30 AM on 07/19/12
boomer08
User Info.
Better not release a joke song as the first official single or else everyone will maintain that the entire album sucks for years to come...
07:36 AM on 07/19/12
DevinDomino
FUCKyeah
User Info.
Awesome, let's get some actual, tangible news on it. Not that this isn't, but I'm looking for a title, tracklisting and release date
07:39 AM on 07/19/12
InfiniteArms
#Nygma
User Info.
Probably the first ATL album I'm actually looking forward to. Reckless and the Brave tweaked the right nerve with me.
07:41 AM on 07/19/12
maichel0109
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I still believe someday these guys will release their own "Self-titled' just like Blink did, they do have the talent to do this...
07:46 AM on 07/19/12
zachff
deadformat.net/tradelist/zachff
User Info.
All Time Low is like that abusive spouse, in band form. You keep going back to them even after they smack you down, because they tell you it's going to be better the next time, and you remember all the good memories from the beginning.
07:47 AM on 07/19/12
Kris_Gontz9
Anklebiters.
User Info.
Hopeless seems pretty good about being like "is it done? ok, its out" .. if this were on a major we'd see it in 3 years when the market seems favorable. haha
Exactly. That's why i like hopeless. No need to push back a record that's finished and ready to blow, it gets to the point where the hype turns into oblivion...
07:53 AM on 07/19/12
JamesMichael
Fight Fuck Regret
User Info.
Being still quite a big ATL fan (yes even after the mediocre last album) I'm pretty stoked for this. They've wrote the lyrics themselves, one producer, no label taking over and they've got some pretty big names for guest vocals including only Jason Vena himself. I still have faith this album will be pretty good even after I didn't enjoy The Reckless and The Brave as much I'd have hoped.
07:56 AM on 07/19/12
saveferris
Fine, I tried
User Info.
All Time Low is like that abusive spouse, in band form. You keep going back to them even after they smack you down, because they tell you it's going to be better the next time, and you remember all the good memories from the beginning.
Nailed it
07:57 AM on 07/19/12
EastCoastKid20
User Info.

This x 8262719515171
08:26 AM on 07/19/12
kismet
Occasionally a fan girl
User Info.
Hopeless is awesome for getting this out so quickly. I'm pretty excited, even though I didn't love Dirty Work.
08:52 AM on 07/19/12
Playsw/Squirels
Duckies Rule!!
User Info.

Still hoping for September 25th (SWIR 5-eay anniversary). Also not as confident that this album will be amazing and my expectations have been lowered with Reckless and the Brave. I liked it a lot, just didn't have the power that I thought it would. However its just one song and Im still pretty stoked to see how they combined their old music style with the new. Should make for an interesting collection of songs.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos