omgitsyvette
User Info.
hahaha. see you in an hour. my mistake.

but if you're here now anyway...... ;)
04:14 PM on 07/20/12
medecinqui
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Sadly I won't be home in an hour, I'm going see my friends' play. I'll just leave my questions here now and hope it gets answered~
I really just wanted to know what the main meaning behind this EP is, like, what message you're conveying to all of us through these songs.
And one other question, even though I've asked you before (I still don't have an answer, so why not ask again...)- I was wondering if you ever, by any chance, read the letter I gave you in Orlando. It's okay if you didn't though, I'm just wondering.
(Also, you wrote 'sunrise' instead of 'star rise' on my lyric sheet- I now feel as though we have an inside joke. It makes me laugh every time I read it. c:)
Okay, I'm off to the play now, g'bye William! Can't wait to see you in August!
04:16 PM on 07/20/12
HeyDoTheJwalk
User Info.
During the writing process, do you have any sort of rituals that you have to do before you can properly get those creative juices flowing?
04:22 PM on 07/20/12
AlmostJordon
User Info.
Big fan of all your work. I was just wondering, are you a lyrics first or guitar first kind of writer?
04:26 PM on 07/20/12
desireejuan
User Info.
hahaha. see you in an hour. my mistake.
You're too cute. :)
04:39 PM on 07/20/12
kelcmenz
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Just bought my tickets for the Tulsa show! Excited! Coincidentally saw this on his blog, and figure it's a great chance to ask if there will be a meet and greet at that location or not ~
04:47 PM on 07/20/12
desireejuan
User Info.
Just bought my tickets for the Tulsa show! Excited! Coincidentally saw this on his blog, and figure it's a great chance to ask if there will be a meet and greet at that location or not ~
I have the same question about the San Francisco show. Will there be a meet and greet there?
04:49 PM on 07/20/12
omgitsyvette
User Info.
What is your definition of a "good" song?

Oh, and do you have any plans to tour in Europe soon? (Cause it's about time you do) :)
04:54 PM on 07/20/12
Tangerine13
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Hi William. I remember last summer when you shared pictures of you and mike writing TAI #4. I 've been wondering whatever happened to those songs and lyrics that you had up until that point?
04:57 PM on 07/20/12
eatcurlyfries
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I was just wondering if you have any plans to tour more in Canada? Because I know a lot of people that would love to see you live c:
imbeccabearsc
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
It's way to hard to pick my favorite song.. But I do need to ask what inspired you to write Great Night, and Girl You Shoulda Been A Drummer
windswillchange
User Info.
hi so me and a few other people (as far as i know) never got contacted about the great night video contest thing and you probably havent even seen my video :/ so what do we do?
04:58 PM on 07/20/12
Joe DeAndrea
Radiosurgery
User Info.
Just wanna direct you all to where it'll be: http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=2827322
05:04 PM on 07/20/12
outthere
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Hey, does this chat start now?
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives