Username
Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 93
11:22 AM on 07/20/12
sjb2k1
6-5, still in it baby!
User Info.
Oh so like Ace (the early November) doing the same thing with his kick starter .... House shows, quick to take $500, has he played one yet?
dude didn't even finish giving us the rest of the mess of the month tracks
11:32 AM on 07/20/12
justballz
User Info.
dude didn't even finish giving us the rest of the mess of the month tracks

I guess I don't know details (my buddy bought the house show) but shouldn't action be taken with kickstarter over this. Seems like its a contract of sorts. Dude was so quick to complain and ask for a hand up, then honestly no return.....AP.net, you guys should do some journalism regarding this, kind of said that a favored band could take advantage of fans like this...
11:32 AM on 07/20/12
tonethehero
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
MTS couldn't afford this band...? Uhhhhh, what about all those TOYPAJ orders? Shouldn't that have covered em? RJ needs to die of gonorrhea and rot in hell. At the very least send us our fucking records so we can be done with this shit.
11:34 AM on 07/20/12
lp670sv
Go Sabres
User Info.
I guess I don't know details (my buddy bought the house show) but shouldn't action be taken with kickstarter over this. Seems like its a contract of sorts. Dude was so quick to complain and ask for a hand up, then honestly no return.....AP.net, you guys should do some journalism regarding this, kind of said that a favored band could take advantage of fans like this...
And now we see just how unreliable Ace is, he already fucked over Joe and ADR with the "handwritten" lyric sheets he was supposed to deliver to them, now this.
11:43 AM on 07/20/12
fallingapart101
fallingapart1016
User Info.
Oh so like Ace (the early November) doing the same thing with his kick starter .... House shows, quick to take $500, has he played one yet?

I got my house show a ways back.
11:45 AM on 07/20/12
spokenword
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Has anybody gotten shipping confirmation from MTS yet? I haven't gotten mine and i'm worried because TOYPAJ is my favorite album!
You have a better chance of Jesus making you pancakes tomorrow morning then ever getting a copy of this record from MTS.
11:54 AM on 07/20/12
bladerdude360
saved latin. What did you ever do?
User Info.
Not really any new information here. MTS is shitty. I hope RJ gets some criminal charges for this though. Not acceptable by any stretch of the imagination.
11:56 AM on 07/20/12
missyyy8
User Info.
The Jonny Craig of record labels.
11:58 AM on 07/20/12
bladerdude360
saved latin. What did you ever do?
User Info.
Wait he has been using his Facebook account? I feel like a lot of people are probably looking for him. I know he probably owes Chase and Paypal money, plus ic3 and the NYC consumer affairs people have gotten plenty of complaints. It amazes me that nobody has been able to track this guy down.
12:01 PM on 07/20/12
Privr005
User Info.
Some people are taking this whole MTS thing way way too far. Does he deserve legal action? absolutely. Does he deserve to die for your 60 bucks? no
12:01 PM on 07/20/12
sjb2k1
6-5, still in it baby!
User Info.
i take it your friend has not had his house show yet.
12:05 PM on 07/20/12
spiffa0
The Low-Cal Calzone Zone
User Info.
and water is wet
12:09 PM on 07/20/12
fishguts182
Pop Punks For Hugs Not Thugs
User Info.
Wait he has been using his Facebook account? I feel like a lot of people are probably looking for him. I know he probably owes Chase and Paypal money, plus ic3 and the NYC consumer affairs people have gotten plenty of complaints. It amazes me that nobody has been able to track this guy down.

I remember a while back he deleted his facebook now its active again

http://www.facebook.com/#!/rjcrowderschaefer

people should start messaging him asking wtf his deal was with this release
12:15 PM on 07/20/12
brookssurrender
User Info.
MTS couldn't afford this band...? Uhhhhh, what about all those TOYPAJ orders? Shouldn't that have covered em? RJ needs to die of gonorrhea and rot in hell. At the very least send us our fucking records so we can be done with this shit.

As shitty as this situation is for a lot of people, I hardly think it's appropriate to wish death upon someone for not being able to follow through with an overly ambitious record release. Not only that, but someone you don't even know. Sure you should get your $50 back, but come on.

I realize (I hope) you were probably exaggerating, but that's still a pretty fucked up thing to say.
12:22 PM on 07/20/12
i like apples
Kyle Max
User Info.
As shitty as this situation is for a lot of people, I hardly think it's appropriate to wish death upon someone for not being able to follow through with an overly ambitious record release. Not only that, but someone you don't even know. Sure you should get your $50 back, but come on.

I realize (I hope) you were probably exaggerating, but that's still a pretty fucked up thing to say.
Oh please, who really gives a shit what he said. He's mad, I'm mad. I want my fucking money back.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos