Username
Password
Drama News - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 93.
11:33 AM on 07/20/12
Chuck!
treat yo self
User Info.
As shitty as this situation is for a lot of people, I hardly think it's appropriate to wish death upon someone for not being able to follow through with an overly ambitious record release. Not only that, but someone you don't even know. Sure you should get your $50 back, but come on.

I realize (I hope) you were probably exaggerating, but that's still a pretty fucked up thing to say.

probably the lamest post I've ever seen on AP
11:42 AM on 07/20/12
SLoT
Stage three has begun.
User Info.
Wait...is this about Last Call or the fucking Blink pre-orders?

Last Call situation: oh fucking well, shit happens.

Blink situation: dude needs to get on the ball with the shit.
11:44 AM on 07/20/12
Dustin Harkins
Go support Kony 2012 some more
User Info.
Jonny Craig's sophomore solo album coming soon on Mightier Than Sword Records.
11:44 AM on 07/20/12
Dustin Harkins
Go support Kony 2012 some more
User Info.
The Jonny Craig of record labels.
Dammit, need to stop skimming and actually read comments. Beat me to the punch (kinda), haha.
11:48 AM on 07/20/12
SuNDaYSTaR
[Pull The Trigger]
User Info.
The Jonny Craig of record labels.
Exactly. That vinyl is the MacBook of music.
11:51 AM on 07/20/12
lp670sv
Go Sabres
User Info.
Wait...is this about Last Call or the fucking Blink pre-orders?

Last Call situation: oh fucking well, shit happens.

Blink situation: dude needs to get on the ball with the shit.
Translation:

If it's your career and lively hood, who gives a shit, but take $60 bucks from me and FUCK YOU
11:53 AM on 07/20/12
Maiaophilia
my heart beats pacific -
User Info.
I remember a while back he deleted his facebook now its active again

http://www.facebook.com/#!/rjcrowderschaefer

people should start messaging him asking wtf his deal was with this release
It's been up for about a month; obviously people weren't either aware of it, or just don't care anymore.

I feel like as someone who preordered this (even though I got my money back) I still deserve an explanation. It's incredibly shitty.
12:07 PM on 07/20/12
jjm1
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
As shitty as this situation is for a lot of people, I hardly think it's appropriate to wish death upon someone for not being able to follow through with an overly ambitious record release. Not only that, but someone you don't even know. Sure you should get your $50 back, but come on.

I realize (I hope) you were probably exaggerating, but that's still a pretty fucked up thing to say.

I guess you missed the Ace Ventura reference.
12:21 PM on 07/20/12
bobsheiskawy
www.facebook.com/misewell
User Info.
shitty situation all around. reading this kind of stuff makes me glad that i actually got my, albeit somewhat different from what was advertised, copy of senses fail's the fire (it's actually on my turntable right now haha).
12:27 PM on 07/20/12
thetripwirescor
User Info.
assuming he was being a little facetious, but the quote about becoming an english lit teachers and blowing his brains out has turned me off to a band i haven't even heard. did you know there are actually people who play music primarily/solely because they love music? some are even teachers, cops, nurses, shoe salesmen...

pretty ignorant.
12:39 PM on 07/20/12
DevinRosni
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
assuming he was being a little facetious, but the quote about becoming an english lit teachers and blowing his brains out has turned me off to a band i haven't even heard. did you know there are actually people who play music primarily/solely because they love music? some are even teachers, cops, nurses, shoe salesmen...

pretty ignorant.
That was the first thing I thought when I read the article.
12:44 PM on 07/20/12
lp670sv
Go Sabres
User Info.

pretty ignorant.
and some people write computer programs for fun. Some people do it for a living. Music was their livelihood, snd MTS fucked that up for them. It's not ignorant to be pissed off over lossing your career because of someone elses mistakes, and frankly your pretty ignorant for accusing him of being ignorant for it.
12:50 PM on 07/20/12
tobuildabridge
Nope. Wrong.
User Info.
I guess I don't know details (my buddy bought the house show) but shouldn't action be taken with kickstarter over this. Seems like its a contract of sorts. Dude was so quick to complain and ask for a hand up, then honestly no return.....AP.net, you guys should do some journalism regarding this, kind of said that a favored band could take advantage of fans like this...
jesus fucking christ i have always hated ace enders. guy is a douche.

why do we crucify mightier than the sword but we turn the other way with this asshole's antics?
01:05 PM on 07/20/12
thetripwirescor
User Info.
and some people write computer programs for fun. Some people do it for a living. Music was their livelihood, snd MTS fucked that up for them. It's not ignorant to be pissed off over lossing your career because of someone elses mistakes, and frankly your pretty ignorant for accusing him of being ignorant for it.

thanks for the pretty pointless, reactionary post. i expected no less.

i had a point - you seemed to completely miss that. I wasn't calling him ignorant for being pissed - i don't even know if that's possible - i think being pissed about something implies subjectiveness.

Like i said, I ASSUME HE WAS BEING FACETIOUS - but the quote rubs me the wrong way. sounds like a guy saying if he can't play music for a living his whole life, and is forced into a "normal" job (i.e. teacher), he will kill himself.
01:19 PM on 07/20/12
lp670sv
Go Sabres
User Info.
thanks for the pretty pointless, reactionary post. i expected no less.

i had a point - you seemed to completely miss that. I wasn't calling him ignorant for being pissed - i don't even know if that's possible - i think being pissed about something implies subjectiveness.

Like i said, I ASSUME HE WAS BEING FACETIOUS - but the quote rubs me the wrong way. sounds like a guy saying if he can't play music for a living his whole life, and is forced into a "normal" job (i.e. teacher), he will kill himself.
Yeah having your career ripped away from you by this douche bag was probably the highlight of his life. Dude is forced to give up his career, livelihood, and dream, and your mad cause he's bummed about that? Why should he be pumped to change jobs. He had his dream job, and he lost it.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS