AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
Drama News - Page 5
Displaying posts 60 - 75 of 93.
03:47 PM on 07/20/12
Holly HoX!
User Info.
Yeah and feeling depressed is one of those downs, why the fuck is he suddenly not allowed to be depressed about what could potentially end his career?
because it won't, obviously.
03:50 PM on 07/20/12
buddah knome
Registered Member
User Info.
HAVEN'T YOU HEARD OF THE "YOU CAN ONLY BE SIGNED ONCE" RULE?!?!
YOSO
I feel like shit typing that.
03:55 PM on 07/20/12
scormier2
User Info.
YOSO
I feel like shit typing that.
First time today the internet has actually made me laugh out loud. Thank you.
04:10 PM on 07/20/12
Holly HoX!
User Info.
Ha yup
04:36 PM on 07/20/12
Chris Immunity
Immunity Clothing
User Info.
What a defeatist attitude you have. Welcome to the real world. You know, where there are natural ups and downs in a career. They have an album completed that they can put out. You act as though you have to be signed to be a band.
The album has yet to be completed and cannot be put out until the gentleman who recorded it has been paid, in full.

While I think the suicide line may have been a bit over reactionary, I do think that it was play to the depression (that studies have shown exist) being a teacher or some other "normal" ( I believe that's what you called it ) careers have attached to them.
04:51 PM on 07/20/12
Holly HoX!
User Info.
The album has yet to be completed and cannot be put out until the gentleman who recorded it has been paid, in full.

While I think the suicide line may have been a bit over reactionary, I do think that it was play to the depression (that studies have shown exist) being a teacher or some other "normal" ( I believe that's what you called it ) careers have attached to them.
I didn't say anything about 'normal' careers.
04:52 PM on 07/20/12
Holly HoX!
User Info.
"I'm a guy on the internet. Clearly I know more about things than you do, so you should listen to me when I tell you how to feel about a certain situation that has nothing to do with me."

-You
csb. didn't realize it was your record in limbo.
04:56 PM on 07/20/12
Holly HoX!
User Info.
It's not. And neither is it yours...
it's a fucking thread. everyone can voice their opinions - that's how it works. i know you aren't new here. i don't know why you are taking it so personal in this thread, when it occurs everywhere else. that's why i implied it must be your record/band.

think about it doe
06:42 PM on 07/20/12
TomAce
Still Listens To Limbeck
User Info.
"I'm a guy on the internet. Clearly I know more about things than you do, so you should listen to me when I tell you how to feel about a certain situation that has nothing to do with me."

-You
that might be the dumbest thing i've heard all day, and today has been a hurricane of stupid shit.

let me start by saying, he's not telling you how to feel. he's telling you the truth. this is just a hiccup in their career (if they want it to be). sure, it seems like it sucks right now, and they're gonna have to do a bunch of extra work, but many shittier bands have overcome much worse things.

secondly, if you think everyone that is on the internet is a novice, then what does that make you? that "guy on the internet" is also a guy that you don't know. for all you know, I could be the bass player of your favorite band.

alright, now that we got that out of the way, let me ask you to take that stupid shit you just said, apply it to yourself, and tell me if it makes sense. it does, doesn't it? that's why I say, that's the dumbest shit ive heard all day.

my two cents is this...this is just another cautionary tale to all of you musicians out there, to make sure you know who the fuck you are signing your art away to. i can't imagine any band signing to MTS after really giving it some good thought.
07:51 PM on 07/20/12
Keagan Ilvonen
@KeaganIlvonen
User Info.
jesus fucking christ i have always hated ace enders. guy is a douche.

why do we crucify mightier than the sword but we turn the other way with this asshole's antics?
Ace is one of the nicest guys I have had the pleasure of meeting. Far from the truth.
08:21 PM on 07/20/12
TomAce
Still Listens To Limbeck
User Info.
You must really got it rough.

I still don't understand how telling someone how they should feel accomplishes anything... You can go on and on and it will never make any sense.

Here's an example:

Guy: "My leg hurts. I don't like it"
You: "Other people have other body parts that hurt. You shouldn't feel pain because I told you so."

See how completely ridiculous that is? Of course not, because today has been a hurricane of stupid shit for you. You should probably go back in time and make it less shitty.
nobody is telling you how to feel about anything. and my day wasn't shitty by any means, there's just a whole lot of idiots on earth, and today I was more aware of that fact than most other days.

if you really misunderstood what I wrote by that much, then fuck it, I'm done. there's nothing I can even say to you.
09:10 PM on 07/20/12
tobuildabridge
Nope. Wrong.
User Info.
Ace is one of the nicest guys I have had the pleasure of meeting. Far from the truth.
yea well hes one of the most pretentious guys ive ever met. worked with a few friends with him in his studio. real prick.
09:21 PM on 07/20/12
Keagan Ilvonen
@KeaganIlvonen
User Info.
yea well hes one of the most pretentious guys ive ever met. worked with a few friends with him in his studio. real prick.
lol pretentious is the last thing that comes with Ace.
10:59 PM on 07/20/12
Clown_Baby
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
You posting that image everywhere didn't ammuse me but this made me LOL really loud.

Basically we had an argument in a thread and he deleted the meme I made in the thread so I posted it everywhere. He also gave me infraction points for making fun of him lol
11:01 PM on 07/20/12
Clown_Baby
User Info.
No Avatar Selected

Maybe you guys just sucked to work with?
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests