Username
Password

Comments: Page 11
Displaying posts 150 - 160 of 160
07:02 PM on 07/20/12
heydalila
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Thanks Everyone. This Has Been A Blast! See You On Tour And On The Crazy World Wide Web!

Wb
Thank YOU. Love you Mr. B! Good day! :)
07:03 PM on 07/20/12
awyren-drosymor
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Could you post a tutorial or chords of how to play "Oh Love!" ?
07:03 PM on 07/20/12
desireejuan
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
You music is as compared with TIA change seriously.
Best music of his career. Can't stress that enough! :)
07:04 PM on 07/20/12
kelcmenz
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Oh, so short! Um. Can I take the youngest tag? Eighteen here.

And to the cupcake idea ... I'm definitely taking that idea if the meet and greet is before the show. Thanks!
08:27 PM on 07/20/12
iseejosh
Registered Member
User Info.
What is one song that you wrote in TAI that you couldn't stand but had to perform live regardless?
08:50 PM on 07/20/12
like yesterday
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Did this guy seriously just answer only 30 questions? I wonder what was so pressing that he could only stay for an hour. It's not like he's as big as he once was.
10:45 PM on 07/20/12
Therese
User Info.
Did this guy seriously just answer only 30 questions? I wonder what was so pressing that he could only stay for an hour. It's not like he's as big as he once was.
he must have known the rude, ungrateful people were about to show up.
01:14 AM on 07/21/12
jjnunn118
Starship Renegade
User Info.
I know you were just in Portland OR, but unfortunately my daughter missed your show. she was critically injured last year when she was hit by a vehicle while crossing the road. I was wondering if you might have plans to come back later this year. If so, would you sign something for my girl? I know she would love it :)
I'm not sure if he DM'd you or just looked over your question, but he will be in Portland THIS Sunday opening for Relient K and Hellogoodbye!
01:24 AM on 07/21/12
desireejuan
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I agree with Therese. C'mon, dude. Didn't your mom teach you respect? If you've got nothing nice to say, don't talk. It was considerate of him to even do this, being that he's leaving his family to go on tour. Don't be a hater.
02:30 PM on 07/21/12
danperez
User Info.
Thanks for your support. I knew I wanted to be a PERFORMER well before I wanted to be a musician. Around 15 years old I started writing and performing my own songs at friend's parties and basement hangouts. From those first moments in front of people, interacting and seeing the effect my songs had on them, that's when I knew I wanted to do this.

somehow back in the day, i bumped into your old music-myspace of you as kid. you sang so differently back then. wish i could find it again!

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos