Username
Password
AP.net Related News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 160.
05:08 PM on 07/20/12
greendayfreak21
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Hey William! Can I ask you what's the weirdest thing a fan has said or done at a show? I mean I practically chucked my ipod at you by accident and then you actually picked it up and gave it back and then proceeded to embarrass me in front of the whole audience.
paytonsayshi
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Hey William! I LOVE both of your EPs SO much, they're so great oh my gosh <3 I was wondering, what would you say that the most important part of a song is to you? Lyrics, melody, etc? Can't wait to hopefully see you on tour soon! <3
SarahDrumsticks
User Info.
Good evening, sir! Again. Our 2nd 1am meeting this week.
What has been the most difficult part of putting together the EP?
And I know we ask you this pretty much every day, but can we know potentially what YEAR you might make it to the UK?
heydalila
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
do you have like a selection of songs to choose from for the new EP? how was the selection process conducted?
05:09 PM on 07/20/12
BillBeckett
Bill Beckett
User Info.
What is your definition of a "good" song?

Oh, and do you have any plans to tour in Europe soon? (Cause it's about time you do) :)
A "good" song is one that accomplishes the writer's intention. In my case, I am happy when the production melds with and enhances the message of the song.
05:10 PM on 07/20/12
windswillchange
User Info.
can you record genevieve and daddy-oh in the studio? maybe make it a bonus track for something?
05:10 PM on 07/20/12
JaseyMariaHolly
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Are there any plans about coming to Europe, especially Germany? ;)
Btw I Looooove Winds Will Change. :)
05:11 PM on 07/20/12
heydalila
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
oh yes a studio version of genevieve and daddy-oh would be pretty sweet!

Bill, what are your definition of a "good" breakfast? (its 8am here and i NEED ideas hah)
melissaprez
User Info.
Will you be hanging out/meeting/signing with fans after your show?
stripeddone1
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
what bands were your main influence when you were growing up? which one made you decide that you wanted to be a singer/songwriter?
05:12 PM on 07/20/12
BillBeckett
Bill Beckett
User Info.
Well, as instructed ... Hello! :) First of all, you're brilliant, solo or not, and I love what I've heard so far, and can't wait to get Winds Will Change and Walk the Talk in the mail soon. As for questions, when was the moment you knew you wanted to be a musician? And will there be a meet and greet at the Tulsa show? I just bought my tickets. Me and my friend have been fans for years (I found We've Got a Big Mess on youtube about two months after you and the guys played at the Brady on the Sleeping with Giants tour. I was not a happy camper haha) and are so excited! Congrats to you for the great reviews so far!
Thanks for your support. I knew I wanted to be a PERFORMER well before I wanted to be a musician. Around 15 years old I started writing and performing my own songs at friend's parties and basement hangouts. From those first moments in front of people, interacting and seeing the effect my songs had on them, that's when I knew I wanted to do this.
imbeccabearsc
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
William what inspired the songs Great Night and Girl You Shoulda Been a
Drummer
BillBeckett
Bill Beckett
User Info.
can you record genevieve and daddy-oh in the studio? maybe make it a bonus track for something?
Consider it done.
05:13 PM on 07/20/12
isabelluhhhh
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Would you ever consider making a song shop like Max Bemis? It's a little like stageit I suppose, but this way it'd more permanent and personal. (If you're not quite sure what song shop is here's a link to Max's)
05:13 PM on 07/20/12
BillBeckett
Bill Beckett
User Info.
Will there be a meet and greet at the San Francisco show and will you be selling merch there?
Don't worry, I'll be around if there isn't. ;)
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests