Password

12:13 PM on 10/19/12 
User Info.
rising_tied
Registered Member
No Avatar Selected
ILLINOIS
Male
FUCK FUCK FUCK..... I work on fridays and im goin outta town that weekend after work so I cant even switch days!!!!!
12:17 PM on 10/19/12 
User Info.
Flags of Dawn
King Shit With That Crown of Flies
Madison, WI
Male
They have events like that every couple months, don't fret. Thinking about making the trip down for one sometime.
03:32 PM on 10/19/12 
User Info.
Neo Cassady
Summer taunts the weak.
Cincinnati, OH
Male - 29 Years Old
Picked up some of the aforementioned Mint Chocolate Imperial Stout today, as well as some Founder's Breakfast Stout and Great Lakes Nosferatu. Excited for tonight.

Bell's This One Goes to 11 is pretty nice, too. Had some of that last weekend, and wouldn't mind more. For some reason I didn't even look for it at the store, and now I'm sad about that.
03:37 PM on 10/19/12 
User Info.
jbaseball44
http://thesportscollective.co
Long Island
Male
lagunitas day time= awesome session
04:23 PM on 10/19/12 
User Info.
David87
That guy
Delaware
Male
Picked up a Rouge's Double Chocolate Stout...I hear it's pretty sweet tasting
06:25 PM on 10/19/12 
User Info.
nhoium
YNWA
Indy
Male - 28 Years Old
Broo Doo is definitely my favorite Fresh Hop that I've had. Will need to pick up a few more before they disappear.
06:26 PM on 10/19/12 
User Info.
nhoium
YNWA
Indy
Male - 28 Years Old
Picked up some of the aforementioned Mint Chocolate Imperial Stout today, as well as some Founder's Breakfast Stout and Great Lakes Nosferatu. Excited for tonight.

Bell's This One Goes to 11 is pretty nice, too. Had some of that last weekend, and wouldn't mind more. For some reason I didn't even look for it at the store, and now I'm sad about that.
What shop did you pick it up at in Cincy? My boss is headed there for a meeting on Monday and I was thinking about asking her to try and grab me a bottle.
06:48 PM on 10/19/12 
User Info.
HellhammerMario
Kinston, NC
Male - 25 Years Old
Picked up a Rouge's Double Chocolate Stout...I hear it's pretty sweet tasting

Was not a fan. It literally tasted like Hershey's Chocolate syrup to me.

Also drank some Lagunitas Hop Stoopid and Duchesse de Bourgogne. Good stuff.
07:26 PM on 10/19/12 
User Info.
Neo Cassady
Summer taunts the weak.
Cincinnati, OH
Male - 29 Years Old
What shop did you pick it up at in Cincy? My boss is headed there for a meeting on Monday and I was thinking about asking her to try and grab me a bottle.

Jungle Jim's in Fairfield. They only had a few left on the shelves that I saw, but they may be restocking. They usually have anything and everything that's available.

If your boss is heading downtown, though, she should try Hyde Park Wine & Spirits (obviously in Hyde Park) instead; it's much closer and they're just as likely to carry it.
07:47 PM on 10/19/12 
User Info.
nhoium
YNWA
Indy
Male - 28 Years Old
Jungle Jim's in Fairfield. They only had a few left on the shelves that I saw, but they may be restocking. They usually have anything and everything that's available.

If your boss is heading downtown, though, she should try Hyde Park Wine & Spirits (obviously in Hyde Park) instead; it's much closer and they're just as likely to carry it.
Ah, thanks for the tip.

Jungle Jim's is pretty awesome. Used to go there a lot with my parents when I was younger, but I've never had a chance to explore their beer selection. Will need to that next time I'm in town.
11:52 PM on 10/19/12 
User Info.
Ourchestra
Madison, WI
Male - 26 Years Old

According to my bosss that Bell's shit is super limited/rare. We sold out at my work in one weekend so I didn't get the chance to take a sixer home with me :[
05:01 AM on 10/20/12 
User Info.
Flags of Dawn
King Shit With That Crown of Flies
Madison, WI
Male
Yeah not sure how much of the 11 we got but it was sold out in just less over a day and we did a 2 bottle limit and didn't put it on the shelf soooo
09:27 AM on 10/20/12 
User Info.
doyouhas?
We're On Our Way Home.
11 was fucking awesome. Still a few packs of it hanging around here. I may need to go grab some more.
10:01 AM on 10/20/12 
User Info.
mikeyxxcore
Mike Welsh
No Avatar Selected
Maryland
Male - 26 Years Old
Just a heads up, halftime beverage out of NY(big online beer shop) has a free shipping promo for orders over $100. They've got BCBS in stock along with FBS and other goodies. Type 'freeship' in the promo box.
02:26 PM on 10/21/12 
User Info.
Thomas Balkcom
www.twitter.com/thomasbalkcom
Atlanta, Ga
Male - 28 Years Old
Staff Member

yeah, I've never gotten this. I'll definitely tone it down at some point, but I've been able to taste/appreciate beers way into a heavy-drinking day.

Getting a bottle of this tonight. Yeah, boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bastard!

I actually have no access to Bourbon County. How much is a 4 of it? (Oude Tart sadly goes for $25 a bottle)

that's ridiculous. Pretty sure I saw it for sub-$15 at Green's the other night.

drank one of This Goes to 11's yesterday. Goddamn delicious.
lagunitas day time= awesome session

it really is great.

11 was fucking awesome. Still a few packs of it hanging around here. I may need to go grab some more.

jealous.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version