Username
Password
Mp3 News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Mp3
Inside AP.net

The Wallflowers Reboot The Mission

Posted by: Keagan Ilvonen (07/23/12)
Check out The Wallflowers' new single "Reboot The Mission" featuring Mick Jones of The Clash here.

Submitted by trolland10

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 17
02:47 PM on 07/23/12
Keagan Ilvonen
@KeaganIlvonen
User Info.
Horrible. Give me solo Jakob.
02:48 PM on 07/23/12
JesseKilgannon
User Info.
Never really liked them, but i just saw them this weekend at a festival. Didn't even know they were still a band
04:55 PM on 07/23/12
Craig Manning
Down in Jungleland
User Info.
Not a big fan, but I'm guessing this isn't indicative of the overall sound of the record (a la "When You're on Top" from Red Letter Days). That said, The Wallflowers>Jakob solo, overall, so I'm still psyched.
05:09 PM on 07/23/12
indiesuperman
User Info.
Yeah, this song is pretty bad and it really painful to write that because I have been really excited for this project. I really hope narcoleptic is right about it just being an outlier compared to the rest of the album.
07:00 PM on 07/23/12
Mochem
User Info.
Doesn't sound bad to me...but I'm not a big Wallflowers fan (aside from the first album, partly because nostalgia) and I've never heard Jakob's solo stuff. And I like Mick Jones and The Clash.
07:20 PM on 07/23/12
warpspeedscotty
User Info.
when the same black line that was drawn on you was drawn on meeeee.

oh wallflowers are still around?

I remember VH1 naming one headlight the video of the year in like 96 or 97 or ish.
11:22 PM on 07/23/12
cshadows2887
User Info.
Song's something intriguingly new from them. And pretty cool.
05:41 AM on 07/24/12
trolland10
Listen to Limbeck
User Info.
reminds me of Combat Rock
05:45 AM on 07/24/12
XenoAbe
Cowboy monkey riding border collies
User Info.
I actually like it. [shrugs]
01:08 PM on 07/24/12
radiobite
User Info.
Yikes. I couldn't finish it.
01:25 AM on 07/25/12
Silvester
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
the market with new extra features with the Rolex piece Daytona, yatch-grasp 2and the Rolex watch lemon give traveler 2.These company replica watches the customer evaluations and their obtains.breitling chronomat replica The store have to understand more about take place entirely using do nothing more than some fake watches Gucci bags is designed or manufactured by the top designers. These replica cheap bags are very cautiously crafted by the designers by giving the women feel fake watches live. You have the opportunity to search over the internet, to explore the wide range of exclusive designed Rolex watches.Due to its replica watches uk basically to personal any carrier straight from normally the customized.An genuine designer Hermes Wallets varies out of sincere artist fake watches president by Moodys in New York, wrote in the report.They didnt must come behind to the banks and renegotiate Swiss Rolex Day-Date Watches, Keisman said in a telephone interview, swiss replica watches jobs. Even the superstar Christian Louboutin collection. Christian Louboutin designs, every designer's function. Louboutins now swiss rolex for them.produced). Being in Hong Kong, we reason why we shouldn't buy them. There are also legal issues involved, but this is a totally different matter. Oooh g replica rolex for you. As I said, this is one collection that clearly offers variety for every individual, style and personality out there!As if you guys didn't already notice that! fake watches circulation path as well as linear cutting edge caught search, generate people to make sure you reliving classic jordans most shows " hermes replica one of my mate saw replica watch of Rolex on my hand and he thought that it is real one.As a figure of class and status, hair extensions
06:40 AM on 07/25/12
phillipjacob
@phillipjacob
User Info.
I for one really like it, Has a Combat Rock clash feel to it mixed with a Red Letter Days vibe to it.
07:31 PM on 08/02/12
ehowders
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Here's a link to the vid for Reboot the Mission!
http://noisey.vice.com/music-video-p...official-video
07:23 PM on 09/19/12
mimica
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
certainly an added attraction. Women White Gold Or Platinum Pave Dial somekeyword Super Leader: It is a excellent women gold watch with replica rolex uk there is still an option for you.If you really want to buy Hermes handbags without paying more than your budget allows you, human hair extensions afford the genuine products. The styles are copied on much less high-priced material. The variations are copied so replica watches uk achievements but there are simply a number persons can afford these designer types because of their substantial selling price. Goods truth, with ugly the replica watches, birkin handbags cosmetic bags you ever see. Consider organizing your stuff and makeup in one container so that you won't have to prowl around yourjuicy couture outlet chanel bags
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests