AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

DVD News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Take Cover To Release Farewell Live DVD

Posted by - 04:30 PM on 07/23/12
Take Cover are releasing their final show on DVD. It contains their set, backstage footage, interviews and more. You can pre-order the DVD here.
DescriptionWe shot a live DVD of the show that includes 10 songs, loads of behind the scenes footage and interviews with the band and our fans. I wanted to personally send out the link to you all for the pre-order of this DVD, thinking that everyone might want to pick up a copy! It is currently finished and will be sent out to everyone in early to mid August.

Displaying posts 1 - 12 of 12
04:34 PM on 07/23/12
JayDanielHammer
then-now-maggle.tumblr.com
User Info.
Cool!
06:04 PM on 07/23/12
bobsheiskawy
www.facebook.com/misewell
User Info.
would like to have this, but the price is a little steep for me right now. wish they were doing a digital option.
06:19 PM on 07/23/12
guitarguy211
The Starship Renegade
User Info.
Just re-listened to their album a few nights ago, and I realized how much I liked it. Too bad they're broken up.
07:41 PM on 07/23/12
Anthony Sorendino
You are not your idea.
User Info.
Really sad to see them go.
07:42 PM on 07/23/12
bladerdude360
saved latin. What did you ever do?
User Info.
I'd definitely like to check this out. I saw them for the first time when they opened for You, Me, and Everyone We Know and they were awesome. Looking forward to whatever music they end up making after this. I know the lead singer already has a new project going on.
08:42 PM on 07/23/12
Johnny Minardi
User Info.
I really liked the last record. Great guys too. Looking forward to the DVD.
08:44 PM on 07/23/12
Jared Luttrell
VA punk pop.
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
These guys had such potential..such strong song writing and voice and catchy as hell songs. I wish they would have gotten the break they deserved or kept at it, sad to see them go.
09:46 PM on 07/23/12
SaintSammy17
I have nothing witty to write here.
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Had the pleasure to be at their final show. It was epic. Wish they could have fit the entire set onto the DVD. So sad to see them breakup. In my opinion they could have been HUGE.
11:21 AM on 07/24/12
taylerx0
I'm ready, waiting on my ending.
User Info.
I love everything this band did. It makes me infinitely sad that they broke up.
11:22 AM on 07/24/12
taylerx0
I'm ready, waiting on my ending.
User Info.
Had the pleasure to be at their final show. It was epic. Wish they could have fit the entire set onto the DVD. So sad to see them breakup. In my opinion they could have been HUGE.
I wish I could've been there, it sounds like it would have been amazing. How long was the actual set?
04:31 PM on 07/24/12
SaintSammy17
I have nothing witty to write here.
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I wish I could've been there, it sounds like it would have been amazing. How long was the actual set?
Actual set was something like 18 songs plus their JEW cover of Sweetness. Kevin Truckenmiller of Quietdrive also came out to sing his parts in The Best Things In Life Are Complicated. Overall it was just a really amazing show.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos