AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
Drama News - Page 9
Displaying posts 120 - 123 of 123.
06:28 PM on 07/25/12
SensesFailTY
User Info.
"I was at the show, the one in black is me. The girl didn't do anything that outstanding she was a few feet from me. MC Chris, asked the crowd "Is there anything you guys want to see?"Referencing to a performance i guess. And the girl in blue, yelled "Take your clothes off!" She said that once. He freaked out on her, and i felt incredibly sorry for this girl. I thought it was total bullshit. I know there were other redditors at the show if any see this. Please help by give your side of the story.
Edit: Girl from the show posted this on the page just now.
"Chris, I didn't say anything mean on here to you at all so how am i continuing the fire? Richie personally told me that he relayed my apology message to you since seeing me face to face was apparently too much for you to bear and he told me you said sorry as well...then I get online to see you say "thats not how real fans act" excuse me? And don't misquote me either! My FRIEND was the one who said take your shirt off and she was drunk and had no idea you were in the middle of a speech, my yelling "yeah let us see" wasn't helping much but damn dude...i came to say SORRY because i know it was messed up and you're still being a jerk about it. WHATEVER helps you sleep at night. I fucking CRIED about it....i was soooo upset, dude and you didn't even give a fuck. It hurts. All I wanted was so tell you I was sincerely sorry....and sorry again for this stupid blow-up on here...it wasn't my intentions but I felt the need to defend myself. I don't know what else to do except say I am sorry...but I probably won't go se you again. I feel like your ego is more important than accepting people make mistakes and I cared enough to try and correct it but no...not good enough...thats why I'm upset, Chris :/ I thought you were more REAL than this....this is just disappointing...I mean I know you're going through a lot and so am I but AGAIN...the asshole BEHIND me, which was a MALE interrupted the moment of silence WAY before you got mad at my friend and I and you didn't yell at them...........i don't understand"
-masakro
11:06 AM on 07/26/12
armoireofdoom
User Info.
He's as immature as most of music.
01:08 PM on 07/26/12
AgainstTheCurrent
Paranoid Humanoid.
User Info.
what a bitch.
Options
Related News Stories