AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

11:34 AM on 07/27/12 
User Info.
_veges_
The rules are a little different from what I'm used to, but I don't think it will detract from my enjoyment of the league
11:37 AM on 07/27/12 
User Info.
DevinDomino
FUCKyeah
Austin, Texas
Male - 21 Years Old
i was about to join but man i'm definitely not used to a lot of this scoring. bonus points for 40+ yard touchdowns...but no points for receptions, that's a bit odd.

and i would strongly suggest changing the playoffs to week 15 and 16.

So, would you like to to include points for reception or take away the points for 40+ tds. I admit, now that you mention it, it doesn't really make sense. As far as the playoffs go, I might just change it. It doesn't really make a difference to me. If you're still considering joining, let me know. You'd really be appreciated since we have seven players now and and eighth would be great
11:40 AM on 07/27/12 
User Info.
DevinDomino
FUCKyeah
Austin, Texas
Male - 21 Years Old
The rules are a little different from what I'm used to, but I don't think it will detract from my enjoyment of the league

Yeah, I'll probably change them when I get off work. After thinking it over, It doesn't make much sense and could be a disadvantage to some rosters. I'll balance everything out and make sure it's fair all around. It will probably be default points unless anyone else has something to add
11:45 AM on 07/27/12 
User Info.
_veges_
Yeah, I'll probably change them when I get off work. After thinking it over, It doesn't make much sense and could be a disadvantage to some rosters. I'll balance everything out and make sure it's fair all around. It will probably be default points unless anyone else has something to add
Like I said, it's really not a big deal for me, either way it probably won't add/take away a lot from my enjoyment. Just do whatever is going to get the most people happy/into the league.
11:54 AM on 07/27/12 
User Info.
domotime2
New Jersey
Male - 27 Years Old
So, would you like to to include points for reception or take away the points for 40+ tds. I admit, now that you mention it, it doesn't really make sense. As far as the playoffs go, I might just change it. It doesn't really make a difference to me. If you're still considering joining, let me know. You'd really be appreciated since we have seven players now and and eighth would be great
yeah yeah i mean ill join..it definitely goes against my rule of no fantasy drafts until september, but itll still be fun.

i would just remove the 40+ yard thing..because i mean, i would hate to lose a week where my running back and your running back had the same amount of yards and TDS, but one of your tds was a 40 yarder.

and i would change the playoffs to a week before, but thats up to you
12:04 PM on 07/27/12 
User Info.
Dustin Harkins
Go support Kony 2012 some more
Garland, TX
Male - 23 Years Old
I like the bonus points thing personally.
12:12 PM on 07/27/12 
User Info.
DevinDomino
FUCKyeah
Austin, Texas
Male - 21 Years Old
yeah yeah i mean ill join..it definitely goes against my rule of no fantasy drafts until september, but itll still be fun.

i would just remove the 40+ yard thing..because i mean, i would hate to lose a week where my running back and your running back had the same amount of yards and TDS, but one of your tds was a 40 yarder.

and i would change the playoffs to a week before, but thats up to you

Alright, go ahead and join when you have time. I'll work on the points when I get home. As far as the draft, I just had to set it up to where it was before school started, because I won't have time to do a draft once it starts
12:17 PM on 07/27/12 
User Info.
DevinDomino
FUCKyeah
Austin, Texas
Male - 21 Years Old
I like the bonus points thing personally.

Well, you're a Cowboys fan so, your opinion is pretty much invalid ;)

But seriously, if it means we get another person to join, removing the extra points isn't a big deal for me. Honestly, this is my first year running a league that isn't full of just my friends so I'm just trying to keep common ground with everyone. Not that your opinion won't matter, it's just, this is an experiment for me and it's probably best to keep things as neutral as possible.
12:31 PM on 07/27/12 
User Info.
Dustin Harkins
Go support Kony 2012 some more
Garland, TX
Male - 23 Years Old
Well, you're a Cowboys fan so, your opinion is pretty much invalid ;)

But seriously, if it means we get another person to join, removing the extra points isn't a big deal for me. Honestly, this is my first year running a league that isn't full of just my friends so I'm just trying to keep common ground with everyone. Not that your opinion won't matter, it's just, this is an experiment for me and it's probably best to keep things as neutral as possible.
If anything it makes my opinion matter more because the Cowboys don't know how to make big plays lately.
12:42 PM on 07/27/12 
User Info.
DevinDomino
FUCKyeah
Austin, Texas
Male - 21 Years Old
If anything it makes my opinion matter more because the Cowboys don't know how to make big plays lately.

True!
03:30 PM on 07/27/12 
User Info.
DevinDomino
FUCKyeah
Austin, Texas
Male - 21 Years Old
Stat categories changed to reflect default settings! Still debating changing the draft to Sunday August 12th, sometime after 6pm central or so. If nobody has any problems with that date, it will be changed by THIS Sunday (July 29th)
03:38 PM on 07/27/12 
User Info.
chiefjordo
Go Gophers!
I'll probably change it Sunday night if nobody speaks up about it. I'll let you know

I joined now. It sure seems like it's gonna change and I figure the worst case scenario is that I have to do a lot of rankings changes and auto-draft.
03:40 PM on 07/27/12 
User Info.
chiefjordo
Go Gophers!
Joined the league, my team is The Human Beings

I was going to pick something from Community (maybe Pop-Pop and have a pic of Magnitude), but went a different route instead.
04:12 PM on 07/27/12 
User Info.
DevinDomino
FUCKyeah
Austin, Texas
Male - 21 Years Old
I joined now. It sure seems like it's gonna change and I figure the worst case scenario is that I have to do a lot of rankings changes and auto-draft.

Sounds good. This will definitely the first and last time I change it in order to avoid confusion. I only made an exception for you because I really like Everything In Transit, haha
05:49 PM on 07/27/12 
User Info.
chiefjordo
Go Gophers!
Sounds good. This will definitely the first and last time I change it in order to avoid confusion. I only made an exception for you because I really like Everything In Transit, haha

Haha, well thanks. I knew you seemed cool... you just confirmed that.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS
Mobile Version
Banners, Flyers, Widgets