AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

02:38 PM on 07/29/12 
User Info.
chiefjordo
Go Gophers!
I'm not sure if it was the same problem I was having, but they didn't have any live drafts available and said something about an 8 hour wait until there were more live drafts. That was at around 1am last night though.

As far as the -0.5 QB sack. I really wanted to experiment with some half points in this league. I think it could make for some very interesting scoring.

Cool enough! And no, when I try to launch a draft window, be it a mock or otherwise, it loads for me like 95% and then just stops... Hopefully I figure it out, but if not, I will have to do a ton of editing of the player rankings so that I can get a team I like.
02:05 PM on 07/31/12 
User Info.
DevinDomino
FUCKyeah
Austin, Texas
Male - 22 Years Old
Just throwing it out there again, we still need more players, at least one more so we can have a ten team league. Twelve would be idea but ten would work. If you guys have anyone looking to get into a league, ask them to consider this one!
12:15 PM on 08/04/12 
User Info.
DevinDomino
FUCKyeah
Austin, Texas
Male - 22 Years Old
So, I figure I'd give this another bump. We still need at least one more team!! If you know anyone that might be interested and will be active all season, let them know about the league. Obviously, if we don't have enough teams by the 12th, more than likely I'll push the draft once again to Sunday, the 19th. Sorry if this causes any confusion or other problems, let me know and hopefully something can be worked out.
12:19 PM on 08/04/12 
User Info.
JesusV2
So it goes
Ontario
Male - 24 Years Old
I would be interested if it happens on the 12th, anything past the 15th will be tough because I'll be in Korea
04:29 PM on 08/04/12 
User Info.
DevinDomino
FUCKyeah
Austin, Texas
Male - 22 Years Old
I would be interested if it happens on the 12th, anything past the 15th will be tough because I'll be in Korea

It's scheduled for the 12th now! Go ahead and make a team if you want. After you make a team, I'll probably just close it off and make it a ten team league instead
10:22 AM on 08/05/12 
User Info.
DevinDomino
FUCKyeah
Austin, Texas
Male - 22 Years Old
Alright! We are at ten teams right now which is great. It will make for a quicker draft and more players available. Thank you, everyone for joining. I'm really excited to see how this plays out. Hopefully you're all still alive out there and I'll see you in the draft and throughout the season.
04:08 PM on 08/09/12 
User Info.
DevinDomino
FUCKyeah
Austin, Texas
Male - 22 Years Old
Just to remind everyone: Draft is this Sunday! Hopefully you can all be there and remember to do pre-draft rankings if you want. If you won't make the draft, please do the rankings!
07:35 AM on 08/10/12 
User Info.
Dustin Harkins
I forgot that happened
TX
Male - 23 Years Old
Can't wait!
10:43 AM on 08/12/12 
User Info.
chiefjordo
Go Gophers!
Stat categories changed to reflect default settings! Still debating changing the draft to Sunday August 12th, sometime after 6pm central or so. If nobody has any problems with that date, it will be changed by THIS Sunday (July 29th)

Yeah that sounds like a good move, it would really suck to have a key player be sitting out for week 17 and be in the playoffs

I'm drafting all kickers, that is my name not what I'm doing.

I gotta respect the dedication then.

My bad list is pretty short it's something like Ravens, Steelers, Cowboys, Jets, and whatever team Tim Tebow is on

Just multi-quoted random people...

We lost a team, I guess... We have an odd number. Our draft can't happen with an odd number.

I have a friend who would probably play. He has posted on AP before, but not often. Or if one of you guys has someone, get them to join ASAP or the draft gets cancelled by the system...

Let me know. Looking forward to the league!
10:44 AM on 08/12/12 
User Info.
Dustin Harkins
I forgot that happened
TX
Male - 23 Years Old

We lost a team, I guess... We have an odd number. Our draft can't happen with an odd number.

I have a friend who would probably play. He has posted on AP before, but not often. Or if one of you guys has someone, get them to join ASAP or the draft gets cancelled by the system...

With hours left, I'd say just let him in to keep it alive.
11:00 AM on 08/12/12 
User Info.
_veges_

Yeah that sounds like a fine solution
11:03 AM on 08/12/12 
User Info.
chiefjordo
Go Gophers!
With hours left, I'd say just let him in to keep it alive.

Yeah that sounds like a fine solution

I'll see if I can get in touch with him. Hopefully he's not working... I don't remember if he does today or not.
12:23 PM on 08/12/12 
User Info.
DevinDomino
FUCKyeah
Austin, Texas
Male - 22 Years Old

FECK! Thanks for the heads up! Yeah, just get anyone to join. I don't have anyone to join, unfortunately. AP user or not, if you know someone interested in a fantasy league, just invite them!
12:28 PM on 08/12/12 
User Info.
Dustin Harkins
I forgot that happened
TX
Male - 23 Years Old
I wish we could draft right now.
01:35 PM on 08/12/12 
User Info.
DevinDomino
FUCKyeah
Austin, Texas
Male - 22 Years Old
I wish we could draft right now.

I just hope we can get one more team before time is up. I should have just made it 8 teams

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos