Username
Password
Exclusive News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 23 of 23.
04:37 PM on 07/27/12
yufli
...rook takes knight
User Info.
wow, really impressed how he handled that last one.
Preston... listen to good music and harness a talent, hobby or skill. that's what I did when my best friend died in a car crash when I was a teenager. I started playing and writing and haven't stopped since. every song I write about him helps me feel better.
05:11 PM on 07/27/12
seeaanggg
User Info.
These had me laughing pretty hard.

Preston- Keep your chin up, sir. Although you will never forget how amazing this friend of yours was, it will get easier to cope. I promise. I've felt what you are feeling right now.
08:47 PM on 07/27/12
Mochem
User Info.
Preston (and anyone else who this may help), this may not really help with the situation with your friend, but this little story might help a bit with the relationship problem or any future problems you may face. It has helped me to think this way sometimes.

09:10 PM on 07/27/12
Spencer Control
Yeah I still burn from time to time
User Info.
I love Keith so much.

Also, Preston, I'm so sorry for your loss. Thoughts and prayers.
10:08 PM on 07/27/12
WhitefalconTLE
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I love these columns, all amazing!

And my prayers are with you Preston, good luck with everything
10:35 PM on 07/27/12
Miketheunicycle
"Look mom, no hands!"
User Info.
that craig owens line was honestly priceless wow, haha, still trying to unbutton.

i hear ya preston, when i was in grade 4 (what age is that again?) my neighbour, who i had a huge crush on, her father took his life. it really shook the whole community and it was extremely sad news to hear. for my friend i could only be there, and feel the pain for myself but i never felt like i helped relieve her pain. it's one of those things where you literally have to remember that persons smile, the times you had with them. we all die at some point, so in accepting that and cherishing the good times is honestly the best way to move forward. there isnt really a one click answer that can make you feel better. its about finding that within yourself. i hope you can move on and find comfort in knowing that just because they aren't physically here right now, doesn't mean they're not here. the memories, all of that, they still exist. wish you the best :)

ill never forget the time i was hiding under my kitchen table from him, and he came running in with the biggest smile on his face and said, without knowing where i was "oh michael i hear youre crushing on sheyanne" made me laugh, he found me, i got tagged, i was it.
01:47 AM on 07/28/12
CastlesXClouds
Relax
User Info.
Preston (and anyone else who this may help), this may not really help with the situation with your friend, but this little story might help a bit with the relationship problem or any future problems you may face. It has helped me to think this way sometimes.

that was cool.
09:41 AM on 07/29/12
Kyle Thrash
@thrash_itup
User Info.
"Sick face scrotum bro" haha
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives