Username
Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 26 of 26
10:59 AM on 07/30/12
zachff
deadformat.net/tradelist/zachff
User Info.
There's no way this will live up to the expectations given how successful Lights has been, but I'm still looking forward to it.
11:00 AM on 07/30/12
zachff
deadformat.net/tradelist/zachff
User Info.
Will the album feature Skrillex? That's my biggest concern.
11:00 AM on 07/30/12
kaylasananjou
Count Your Lucky Stars Records / Kayla
User Info.
^ and the fact that she has seemed more interested in posting pictures of her instagrammed body and skrillex haircut than making music has me worried. i have written her off but i will give it a spin hoping she can get focused back on where she was a couple of years ago.
It's not a Skrillex haircut. It's an undercut, and she's had it for years, along with a million other people who had it before he did. Last time I checked, Instagram was for pictures, so I don't see what's wrong with posting them there.

She is one of the sweetest, most sincere musicians ever. Don't know why you'd ever be worried about her being different than she was. Seems exactly the same to me. The only difference is that she's in a happy relationship.

The album's gonna be great. I can't wait.
01:49 PM on 07/30/12
ellie117
EAGLES, Phillies, Flyers, tacos.
User Info.
Really hope it's not heavily influenced by her beau's music. Love Ellie Goulding, think it's great that she's in a happy relationship, I just hope she doesn't put out dubstep garbage pleaaaase.
04:02 PM on 07/30/12
SpyKi
This Charming Man
User Info.
Moderately excited for this. I say 'moderately,' because there's no way this will be as good as Lights.
Idk, I think if it's along the same lines as Hanging On I could end up loving this even more than Lights. Crazy excited after that even if I did hate Tinie Tempah's part.
04:03 PM on 07/30/12
SpyKi
This Charming Man
User Info.
Really hope it's not heavily influenced by her beau's music. Love Ellie Goulding, think it's great that she's in a happy relationship, I just hope she doesn't put out dubstep garbage pleaaaase.
She's said it won't be.
05:06 PM on 07/30/12
jaredrockstar
Jared Saia
User Info.
It's not a Skrillex haircut. It's an undercut, and she's had it for years, along with a million other people who had it before he did. Last time I checked, Instagram was for pictures, so I don't see what's wrong with posting them there.

She is one of the sweetest, most sincere musicians ever. Don't know why you'd ever be worried about her being different than she was. Seems exactly the same to me. The only difference is that she's in a happy relationship.

The album's gonna be great. I can't wait.
Word.

I was interning during a Skrillex studio session earlier this year and she was there. She took the time to talk to me for about 10 minutes. She had nothing but positive things to say. Sweet girl.
05:36 PM on 07/30/12
trojanick
they all got boyfriends anyway
User Info.

This is hilarious.
04:40 AM on 07/31/12
Ohaidere
User Info.

Love that gif. It never gets old.

Also, Skrillex 4 Prez!
09:12 PM on 07/31/12
Beatzero
User Info.
Lights is amazing, this will probably be too.

On a side note, I cannot stand the rapper on Hanging On. Completely ruins the last half of the song.
01:57 AM on 08/02/12
reav
honestly, it was nothing.
User Info.
Seriously. There has to be a version without Tinie on it.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos