Username
Password

06:27 PM on 09/13/12 
User Info.
ESundy36
GO FRIARS!
Malden, MA
Male - 28 Years Old
So for the sake of sharing info, the Pawtucket date went on sale last week, like regular sale, and I got my ticket Tuesday. I don't think it sold out yet. I think there's just something about the Met.

RI has a horrid economy right now, and honestly i think anyone who goes to Lupo's, Met, etc comes from either CT or MA and going is a game day decision. Chris carrabba sold out i think starland the day they went on sale, moved about half for the met. personally, I like the venue except for the fact I have to commute from NH essentially.

I know people from all around the area, CT, MA, RI, who say the Met is tough to get to. I don't get that argument.
06:52 PM on 09/13/12 
User Info.
bobby runs
I dunno
San Diego,CA
Male - 25 Years Old
Shai Hulud announced today that Chad is once again their singer and that they just finished the new album. They hope to hit the round in the Spring. Pretty cool. So id assume this will probably be nfg's last tour til at least the summer.
You obviously don't know how to read. They said he is NOT the new lead singer. Just did a favor with recording vocals and doing the upcoming shows. They said the are no plans for a full tour or a replacement vocalist.
06:59 PM on 09/13/12 
User Info.
hrleyquinn13
Registered Member
No Avatar Selected
You obviously don't know how to read. They said he is NOT the new lead singer. Just did a favor with recording vocals and doing the upcoming shows. They said the are no plans for a full tour or a replacement vocalist.
yea not a full tour but they are going to do shows in the Spring, besides the winter shows they are already doing. which I assume is like metalfest and stuff like that. They are a part time band at this point anyway.

I think the reason they aren't making a big deal out of it is obviously because he is in NFG. He is going to promote the album cycle with them to a certain extent. Otherwise what's the point.
07:12 PM on 09/13/12 
User Info.
joppyxtsl
hun?
Torrance, CA
Male
Got my ticket for the Troubadour date . It's going to be packed!

I love seeing NFG in small venues ever since I got to see them at Chain.
04:02 AM on 09/14/12 
User Info.
karlmarx
No Avatar Selected
I know people from all around the area, CT, MA, RI, who say the Met is tough to get to. I don't get that argument.

Same, it's all of 6 minutes off the highway.
01:14 PM on 09/14/12 
User Info.
saddr weirdr
We're all alone. grab a hold.
Southern California
Female
Got my ticket for the Troubadour date . It's going to be packed!

I love seeing NFG in small venues ever since I got to see them at Chain.

Haha I was seriously considering buying a 200$ ticket for that off of craigslist.
09:41 AM on 09/16/12 
User Info.
Brandopants
No Avatar Selected
Coral Springs, FL
Male
Speaking of which, Chad and Shai Hulud are playing a show less than 40 minutes away from me today and I an unable to go. It bums me out to the max
01:41 AM on 09/23/12 
User Info.
Merch_Mike
retired merch guy
Toronto, ON
Male - 29 Years Old
Would anyone happen to have an extra ticket for either one of the Orlando shows and would be nice enough to sell that extra ticket for a reasonable price? If so, please let me know!
12:49 PM on 09/23/12 
User Info.
potkettleblack
No Avatar Selected
should be a good one
02:47 PM on 10/03/12 
User Info.
OdeToTheSun
WWSVD
Brandon, Flori-duh
Male - 23 Years Old
I'm probably going to sell my ticket for the 12/15 Orlando date, so if anyone wants it...
03:21 PM on 10/03/12 
User Info.
kidinthebushes
Downers Grove, IL
Male
I'm probably going to sell my ticket for the 12/15 Orlando date, so if anyone wants it...

Depressed about the Underoath breakup?
09:26 PM on 10/03/12 
User Info.
OdeToTheSun
WWSVD
Brandon, Flori-duh
Male - 23 Years Old
Depressed about the Underoath breakup?

I was yesterday, but I'm fine with it now. I understand it's just time for them to move on.
I actually saw Spencer tonight when I went to Tampa to see Norma Jean, but I didn't stop him and try to talk since I felt like I'd be bothering him.

..or if you're asking me if that's the reason why I'm selling my NFG ticket now, no, haha.
09:39 PM on 10/03/12 
User Info.
kidinthebushes
Downers Grove, IL
Male
I was yesterday, but I'm fine with it now. I understand it's just time for them to move on.
I actually saw Spencer tonight when I went to Tampa to see Norma Jean, but I didn't stop him and try to talk since I felt like I'd be bothering him.

..or if you're asking me if that's the reason why I'm selling my NFG ticket now, no, haha.

Haha, that was definitely why I asked. I'm dreading the day that NFG calls it quits. I would have loved to have seen Underoath on the main stage this summer at Warped.
10:10 PM on 10/03/12 
User Info.
whenyourearound
ad astra per aspera
Cranford, NJ
Male - 24 Years Old
if any tickets come around for NYC hit a brotha up
04:28 PM on 10/14/12 
User Info.
blissfulrain
I want to dream.
Male - 18 Years Old
The Story So Far is doing a headlining show at Planet Trog on December 10th. Stoked for that.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos