Username
Password
Yellowcard News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Yellowcard
Inside AP.net

Yellowcard Launch Limited 7"

Posted by: Jason Tate (08/02/12)
Yellowcard have released a new 7" featuring "Always Summer" and "Here I Am Alive" in a limited number at select stores.

Displaying posts 1 - 14 of 14
10:52 AM on 08/02/12
ReklessJake
Crossfit for Hope
User Info.
Awesome idea to get people excited about record stores again. But why did they have to wait until a month or so AFTER I already preordered the damn thing?
11:01 AM on 08/02/12
guitarguy211
The Starship Renegade
User Info.
Dang, Id love to get my hands on a copy of that. I wonder if therell be a digital release of these later on.
11:03 AM on 08/02/12
zachff
deadformat.net/tradelist/zachff
User Info.
Dang, Id love to get my hands on a copy of that. I wonder if therell be a digital release of these later on.
A digital release of what? Those songs will be on the album.
11:10 AM on 08/02/12
kidinthebushes
User Info.
I believe that the only other way to get the Always Summer 7" is to buy the preorder package on Hopeless' webstore for like $35.
11:21 AM on 08/02/12
knorr45
Jokes on you... we got paid anyway
User Info.
Would love to have one. Too bad they didn't release any in Michigan
11:31 AM on 08/02/12
guitarguy211
The Starship Renegade
User Info.
A digital release of what? Those songs will be on the album.

Wait...these arent the special acoustic versions they were doing with the big preorder package? Cuz that was a limited 7" with Always Summer and Here I Am Alive as well-only they were acoustic versions.
11:34 AM on 08/02/12
zachff
deadformat.net/tradelist/zachff
User Info.
Wait...these arent the special acoustic versions they were doing with the big preorder package? Cuz that was a limited 7" with Always Summer and Here I Am Alive as well-only they were acoustic versions.
I don't think so...
Quote:
This vinyl pressing was limited to 1,000 colored 7″s featuring hit singles ‘Always Summer’ and ‘Here I Am Alive’.
12:03 PM on 08/02/12
guitarguy211
The Starship Renegade
User Info.
I don't think so...

Well never mind then. I read "Yellowcard" and "Limited 7" and instantly jumped to the next conclusion.
12:21 PM on 08/02/12
WhatJulianSaid
News on Once the Clouds are Gone
User Info.
None near me, LAME. They should really hit up some places in NYC, I can't just get people to drive me to vintage whenever I want haha
01:22 PM on 08/02/12
davecerv
davecerv
User Info.
The pre-order package one is clear and has always summer and here I am alive is acoustic I think. The only difference with this one here is that it's colored and comes with a poster. The pre order one is obviously more exclusive and will be more rare :)
01:56 PM on 08/02/12
Kris_Gontz9
Anklebiters.
User Info.
I read somewhere that those acoustic versions are exclusives of the Japan release of Southern Air. I don't know if they were in itunes... (US itunes show "Fix You" as the bonus track)
02:10 PM on 08/02/12
kidinthebushes
User Info.
Is this separate from the coke bottle clear ones that were available in early pre-order packages on Merch Now?
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums