yup, its going to be the tits
literally
06:15 PM on 03/31/13 
User Info.
Eich696
I hate TY Hilton
South Jersey
Male - 24 Years Old
Gonna watch Walking Dead first then GoT after. Stoked for GoT, though. Heard this season will be wild.
06:19 PM on 03/31/13 
User Info.
Broken Parachute
arte et labore
Staten Island, NY
Male - 24 Years Old
Walking Dead and Celebrity Apprentice tonight, plus baseball... staying off social media for at least a day or two, haha.
06:21 PM on 03/31/13 
User Info.
preppyak
I hate Vincent Jackson
Falls Church, VA
Male - 29 Years Old
Gonna watch Walking Dead first then GoT after. Stoked for GoT, though. Heard this season will be wild.
There's a pun there.

I was looking earlier hoping that it would be up on torrents already...I was sad it wasn't, seems like first episodes always leak extra early.
06:30 PM on 03/31/13 
User Info.
Eich696
I hate TY Hilton
South Jersey
Male - 24 Years Old
There's a pun there.

I was looking earlier hoping that it would be up on torrents already...I was sad it wasn't, seems like first episodes always leak extra early.

Hahah didn't even realize that. Do you not have HBO?
06:33 PM on 03/31/13 
User Info.
preppyak
I hate Vincent Jackson
Falls Church, VA
Male - 29 Years Old
Hahah didn't even realize that. Do you not have HBO?
I don't even have cable, actually. Realized I could get all my NFL games over the air, I can stream any NBA games I want to watch (few and far between), and aside from Food Network, I don't miss much. Everything else is covered by Hulu and Netflix
06:33 PM on 03/31/13 
User Info.
Eich696
I hate TY Hilton
South Jersey
Male - 24 Years Old
I don't even have cable, actually. Realized I could get all my NFL games over the air, I can stream any NBA games I want to watch (few and far between), and aside from Food Network, I don't miss much. Everything else is covered by Hulu and Netflix

If you need something to watch HBO, I have HBO go and can let you use my account if you want. Just DM me.
06:42 PM on 03/31/13 
User Info.
preppyak
I hate Vincent Jackson
Falls Church, VA
Male - 29 Years Old
If you need something to watch HBO, I have HBO go and can let you use my account if you want. Just DM me.
good to know, it's pretty much only Game of Thrones for me for now...and I'm used to waiting a little bit for it.
06:47 PM on 03/31/13 
User Info.
FondestMemory
having fun in the heart of it all
Youngstown, OH
Male
i can only watch game of thrones in chunks of like three or four episodes. i couldnt imagine watching week to week.
06:49 PM on 03/31/13 
User Info.
Eich696
I hate TY Hilton
South Jersey
Male - 24 Years Old
i can only watch game of thrones in chunks of like three or four episodes. i couldnt imagine watching week to week.

haha whys that?
06:53 PM on 03/31/13 
User Info.
preppyak
I hate Vincent Jackson
Falls Church, VA
Male - 29 Years Old
I'm the same way with most shows...I'd rather get into the vibe and watch multiple Parks and Recs, etc in a row. But, after seeing the trailers and having re-watched Seasons 1 and 2, I have to go week to week now.

Plus, I can only imagine having watched the Baelor episode and then having to wait a week to see what happened
07:28 PM on 03/31/13 
User Info.
FondestMemory
having fun in the heart of it all
Youngstown, OH
Male

i dont know. im fairly indifferent to it and suck at paying attention to whats going on. ive seen every episode and barely know any characters names or anything thats going on. i mostly just wait around for scenes with dinklage or the white chick with dragons.

i enjoy it enough. i just dont care too much about it.
06:39 AM on 04/01/13 
User Info.
Zeran
Vampire
i do the same thing. it works out fine. though my friend did give me her hbo go password for game of thrones.
07:50 AM on 04/01/13 
User Info.
we are cured
mylovefordanger.bandcamp. com
Male - 31 Years Old
HBO Go account sharing might be the most unregulated thing ever
09:13 AM on 04/01/13 
User Info.
Eich696
I hate TY Hilton
South Jersey
Male - 24 Years Old
HBO Go account sharing might be the most unregulated thing ever

So true. I think there are like 3-4 people using my account and one of them used to be Drew (or still is)

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos