Username
Password

07:17 PM on 10/08/12 
User Info.
Broken Parachute
...and somehow I survived
Staten Island, NY
Male - 24 Years Old
They welcome tattoos at Apple. They told us they're great conversation starters and that's good for business, haha.
07:19 PM on 10/08/12 
User Info.
4Who4What
Auburn, WA
Male - 29 Years Old
They welcome tattoos at Apple. They told us they're great conversation starters and that's good for business, haha.

I've noticed that at the Apple Store by my house....most of the people working there have some sort of work on their arm lol.
07:21 PM on 10/08/12 
User Info.
Broken Parachute
Staten Island, NY
Male - 24 Years Old
I've noticed that at the Apple Store by my house....most of the people working there have some sort of work on their arm lol.
The guy just said it to us today at training. One of the kids I'm working with is a freelance photographer and has an awesome piece with different cameras on his right arm. And the trainer loved it. He said people love to ask about things like that and you can build a good rapport with customers that way. I was shocked. No job ever says "we love tattoos" haha
07:25 PM on 10/08/12 
User Info.
Eich696
Amaro Jr.
South Jersey
Male - 24 Years Old
Lol, I'm sure it was good but how does picking apart a movie make someone an idiot?

I dont think they are necessarily idiots, just thought that the things that they were nitpicking were dumb. I mean you could nitpick any movie if you really wanted to.
07:26 PM on 10/08/12 
User Info.
Eich696
Amaro Jr.
South Jersey
Male - 24 Years Old
Looper was great. Loved every minute of it.

You get what I am saying about the nitpicking? I mean there were some holes in the time travel part of the movie, but I don't think they needed to be used to knock down the movie.
07:26 PM on 10/08/12 
User Info.
Drew Beringer
Senior Editor - @drewberinger - Locked Groove
Indianapolis
Male - 28 Years Old
Staff Member
hung out with Nick and Jono of the Swellers this afternoon, sweet dudes, learned a lot.
07:31 PM on 10/08/12 
User Info.
troubledbyinsects
~
westfield, ma
Male - 20 Years Old
You get what I am saying about the nitpicking? I mean there were some holes in the time travel part of the movie, but I don't think they needed to be used to knock down the movie.
Yeah, I totally see what you're saying. If I felt like overanalyzing the movie and thinking about every aspect, I could probably find some flaws too, but overall it was really well done and enjoyable.
07:34 PM on 10/08/12 
User Info.
Drew Beringer
Indianapolis
Male - 28 Years Old
Staff Member
The guy just said it to us today at training. One of the kids I'm working with is a freelance photographer and has an awesome piece with different cameras on his right arm. And the trainer loved it. He said people love to ask about things like that and you can build a good rapport with customers that way. I was shocked. No job ever says "we love tattoos" haha
my job loves tattoos!
07:36 PM on 10/08/12 
User Info.
bigmike
...is "big" and "mike"
Portage, Michigan
Male - 28 Years Old
hung out with Nick and Jono of the Swellers this afternoon, sweet dudes, learned a lot.

Beyond solid dudes. I'll support anything they do based on just them as people.
07:37 PM on 10/08/12 
User Info.
Drew Beringer
Indianapolis
Male - 28 Years Old
Staff Member
Beyond solid dudes. I'll support anything they do based on just them as people.
I think you'll like the interview I conducted with them, chatted about a lot of stuff on and off the record. If you have a chance to go to one of their shows this fall, do so because they won't be touring for a while after that run.
09:57 PM on 10/08/12 
User Info.
rcrook
Damage Control
Darren Rovell mistweeted the death of former NFL player that hasn't actually been pronounced dead and this anonymous sportswriter (has been featured on Deadspin) is ripping Rovell a new one.

start from the bottom:

10:13 PM on 10/08/12 
User Info.
Broken Parachute
Staten Island, NY
Male - 24 Years Old
Rovell suuuuuuuuuuuucks hard.
11:59 PM on 10/08/12 
User Info.
bigmike
...is "big" and "mike"
Portage, Michigan
Male - 28 Years Old
I think you'll like the interview I conducted with them, chatted about a lot of stuff on and off the record. If you have a chance to go to one of their shows this fall, do so because they won't be touring for a while after that run.

Tweet me when the interview goes up or else I'll forget. Why won't they be touring after this run? I'll always support them because they're the only band in "the scene" to play in Kalamazoo. And they played twice in like 8 months in a tiny coffee shop. I was a moderate fan and only went for Daytrader but they KILLED so I have been a big fan since.
12:03 AM on 10/09/12 
User Info.
Drew Beringer
Indianapolis
Male - 28 Years Old
Staff Member
Tweet me when the interview goes up or else I'll forget. Why won't they be touring after this run? I'll always support them because they're the only band in "the scene" to play in Kalamazoo. And they played twice in like 8 months in a tiny coffee shop. I was a moderate fan and only went for Daytrader but they KILLED so I have been a big fan since.

They'll be writing and recording for the first half of 2013
12:07 AM on 10/09/12 
User Info.
bigmike
...is "big" and "mike"
Portage, Michigan
Male - 28 Years Old
They'll be writing and recording for the first half of 2013

OH! Okay. For some reason I thought it was something like a hiatus or whatnot. Good news, then.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos