AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

11:07 AM on 08/05/12 
User Info.
rajunbull
Valrico, Fl
Male - 22 Years Old

I really should not be that shocked that Tampa Fl did not get a tour date.
11:26 AM on 08/05/12 
User Info.
tiredmostnights
Female - 23 Years Old
There are also three more dates before the Cleveland date with The Early November instead of The Summer Set

10.12 Sayreville, NJ Starland Ballroom
10.13 Rochester, NY Water Street Music Hall
10.14 Cincinnati, OH Bogarts
11:26 AM on 08/05/12 
User Info.
fbrrocks
Registered Member
11/20 fuck yes
11:44 AM on 08/05/12 
User Info.
saddr weirdr
We're all alone. grab a hold.
Southern California
Female
Pretty sure I can make it to three dates this time around. Haven't seen ATL headline since last August, sooooo stoked for this.

The HOB Sunset date's going to suck though. That venue can never seem to handle sold out shows.
12:15 PM on 08/05/12 
User Info.
Mr. Dennis
What we like most is kicking a blue
Raleigh, NC
Male - 28 Years Old
yellowcard/twy on the 13th and this on the 14th. Not a bad two days. I just hope the Taking Back Sunday tour isn't the same week.
03:27 PM on 08/05/12 
User Info.
unit254
Make them remember.
Twin Cities, MN
Male
Nice!
04:55 PM on 08/05/12 
User Info.
swimhockey
The Times We Felt ALIVE
New Hampshire
Male - 20 Years Old
Gotta say I won't be going to this even though I love All Time Low. The Summer Set and The Downtown Fiction are gonna bring a horrible crowd to this show, and Hit the Lights as the first opener!? I know they're small and probably could not do any better with the other acts on this tour, but I just wouldn't be able to handle seeing them first when they deserve better. And ATL will probably play the same set they do on every tour with just a few small changes.

I love their live shows, I actually just saw them at Warped, but they're gonna have to start changing the setlist/stop talking so they can play more/get different openers for me to go see them again... Just my opinion though.
05:04 PM on 08/05/12 
User Info.
nakulisbrown
yellowcard/twy on the 13th and this on the 14th. Not a bad two days. I just hope the Taking Back Sunday tour isn't the same week.

Haha, I have a TWY/ATL double threat weekend too. TBS on the same week would murder me.
05:05 PM on 08/05/12 
User Info.
kidinthebushes
Downers Grove, IL
Male
Just another fantastic fall tour. I think I'd prefer TSS over TEN at this point.
05:46 PM on 08/05/12 
User Info.
tiredmostnights
Female - 23 Years Old
Gotta say I won't be going to this even though I love All Time Low. The Summer Set and The Downtown Fiction are gonna bring a horrible crowd to this show, and Hit the Lights as the first opener!? I know they're small and probably could not do any better with the other acts on this tour, but I just wouldn't be able to handle seeing them first when they deserve better. And ATL will probably play the same set they do on every tour with just a few small changes.

I love their live shows, I actually just saw them at Warped, but they're gonna have to start changing the setlist/stop talking so they can play more/get different openers for me to go see them again... Just my opinion though.

I don't know if this is true, but I heard a rumor from someone close to the band that they're going to be playing some older songs from Put Up or Shut Up/So Wrong Its Right this tour, as well as a few new songs as well.

Don't quote me on it, I may not be right, but if your date isn't one of the first ones, I wouldn't count out going altogether until you see the setlist.
05:52 PM on 08/05/12 
User Info.
RockVocalPower
Ups and Downsizing
Male - 27 Years Old

I wouldn't be surprised if their new album came out in the first half of the tour. I imagine they'll play new songs.
06:12 PM on 08/05/12 
User Info.
TDenverFan
PA
Male - 18 Years Old
Why is this coming to Croc Rock, but YC isn't.... If I hadn't gone to Waroed I'd check this out, but I was less then impressed by ATL at Warped Tour.
10:12 PM on 08/05/12 
User Info.
kidinthebushes
Downers Grove, IL
Male
Do TSS and TDF always tour together?

I think the last 4 times I've seen The Summer Set that TDF has also played.
08:37 AM on 08/06/12 
User Info.
swimhockey
The Times We Felt ALIVE
New Hampshire
Male - 20 Years Old
I don't know if this is true, but I heard a rumor from someone close to the band that they're going to be playing some older songs from Put Up or Shut Up/So Wrong Its Right this tour, as well as a few new songs as well.

Don't quote me on it, I may not be right, but if your date isn't one of the first ones, I wouldn't count out going altogether until you see the setlist.

That'd be great if their set list does change a bit. I'm not sure about the other venues on this tour but the closest venue to me is extremely small. It's smaller than the venue they played on their small venue tour, holds I think like 300 or 400 people. Tickets are going to go so fast
09:31 AM on 08/06/12 
User Info.
fbrrocks
Registered Member
i bet if hey monday was still around they would of been on this instead of hit the lights

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos