Username
Password

Comments: Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 45
03:18 PM on 08/08/12
HarryPotter
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
We've been in the same building for around 8 years and have had the same amount of employees since 2007. Some might consider the fact that there are more girls than guys a downsize because clearly we all belong in the kitchen, amiright??

yes
03:33 PM on 08/08/12
phillipjacob
@phillipjacob
User Info.
Good signing, EVR is my favorite label.
03:45 PM on 08/08/12
ChaseTx
stoked for them. cannot wait for their next album, gonna be just as amazing as conversation piece. hopefully its somewhat in the works already
According to the press release, they won't be recording until early 2013, which is a bummer
03:52 PM on 08/08/12
Mattylikesfilms
If You Dig Up The Dead...
User Info.
Guess Doghouse wasn't helping much. I always thought these dudes would do better on EVR anyways. Hopefully they record a follow up to Conversation Piece soon!
03:55 PM on 08/08/12
Sawhney[rusted]
User Info.
Fantastic for them. Hopefully now they will be more widely known.
04:05 PM on 08/08/12
low_rising
Registered Member
User Info.
congrats, they'd definitely do a lot better on evr, also glad such a hard working band, signed to such a hard working label.
04:20 PM on 08/08/12
pepster50
User Info.
really enjoyed a few songs from "conversation piece"; also disliked a few. Definately have potential, looking forward to hearing more from them
06:09 PM on 08/08/12
joeycYDG
Your rational mind's insane
User Info.
Good for them.
08:02 PM on 08/08/12
bugginout
bugginout
User Info.
solid pickup for EVR
09:46 PM on 08/08/12
Dirge07
...coitus?
User Info.
Woot!
11:35 PM on 08/08/12
incognitojones
http://auburn-hills.tumblr.com/
User Info.
Upgradeeee

EVR use to be like my favorite label but I just haven't had any interest in the new bands they're signing. Rlly like these dudes tho
11:59 PM on 08/08/12
thesollopsist
Up all night, and down all day
User Info.
Awesome, last album was for the most part, really good.
12:25 AM on 08/09/12
Jack Appleby
___
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Guess Doghouse wasn't helping much. I always thought these dudes would do better on EVR anyways. Hopefully they record a follow up to Conversation Piece soon!
Their deal was a one-off; Doghouse is a great, great label, but ALLB is poised to make some serious noise. On the DGD West Coast tour, I watched hundreds of kids go crazy for them.

I listened to Conversation Piece for the first time in awhile yesterday and a lot of it was just okay to me. I was pretty stoked on it before its release, but definitely looking forward to the next album. Glad EVR signed them.
Haha, me and my buddies have always said that Conversation Piece, while a great record, has a HUGE learning curve - it's not one of those albums you just pick up and appreciate, and it's definitely not for everyone. I think the one thing we all agree on though is that it showed unreal potential, especially since they'd been together less than a year before writing/recording that.
12:45 AM on 08/09/12
PunkInfluence09
In it for the lulz
User Info.
Great, great pickup for EVR. Hopefully this means we'll be getting some news about a new LP soon.
01:09 AM on 08/09/12
Mattylikesfilms
If You Dig Up The Dead...
User Info.
Their deal was a one-off; Doghouse is a great, great label, but ALLB is poised to make some serious noise. On the DGD West Coast tour, I watched hundreds of kids go crazy for them

I'm glad they're doing well. It took me a while but I finally have grown to appreciate Conversation Piece. Kurt is one of my favorite vocalists and I can only hope for more melodies from Kurt on the next ALLB record. Maybe actual choruses too once in a while hah.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos