Password

Comments: Page 12
Displaying posts 165 - 180 of 180
11:36 AM on 08/12/12
MarquisInSpades
User Info.
indie cred dude + Kanye West seal of approval = Grammy win and higher sales

high selling Grammy winning dude + Kanye West seal of approval = indie cred
Sorry, you lost me at the part where I give a shit about Kanye West.
11:41 AM on 08/12/12
Dustin Harkins
I forgot that happened
User Info.
Absolutepunk at its finest.
11:44 AM on 08/12/12
incognitojones
http://auburn-hills.tumblr.com/
User Info.
I will never understand you internet stranger.

Absolutepunk at its finest.
AP has a lot of people who take music really seriously and obsess over quality and consistency from great artists. So it makes sense that Kanye is pretty much universally loved on this site, as he should be.
12:02 PM on 08/12/12
Dustin Harkins
I forgot that happened
User Info.
I will never understand you internet stranger.

AP has a lot of people who take music really seriously and obsess over quality and consistency from great artists. So it makes sense that Kanye is pretty much universally loved on this site, as he should be.
I agree. He should be universally loved everywhere, not just for his music, but his work ethic and obsession with perfection.
12:07 PM on 08/12/12
incognitojones
http://auburn-hills.tumblr.com/
User Info.
I agree. He should be universally loved everywhere, not just for his music, but his work ethic and obsession with perfection.
Dude's a visionary on some serious next level ways of thinking right now. There's no one involved with music I have more respect for than Kanye West.

Glad he's recognizing the impact of dubstep and sees potential for it to influence his music and create new sounds, as opposed to just writing it off as a trend for college kids to get drunk too.
02:42 PM on 08/13/12
Palestinian
Unregistered User
User Info.
Skrillex... don't bite the hand that feeds you.
Uhh how the fuck is he biting the hand that feeds him? How does Deadmau5 in any way 'feed' Skrillex? Retards...
02:30 PM on 08/14/12
Sing-The-Sorrow
User Info.
Uhh how the fuck is he biting the hand that feeds him? How does Deadmau5 in any way 'feed' Skrillex? Retards...

If you knew the history, you would know Deadmaus gave Skrillex his big break.

How about: Skrillex... don't bite the hand that once fed you?

Is that better?
02:30 PM on 08/14/12
Sing-The-Sorrow
User Info.
not sure if you know, but hes got his own label going. and he has some of the best upcoming dj/producers on his label around right now. he doesn't feed from anyones hand.

And if you knew the history, you would know Deadmaus gave Skrillex his big break.

Is that better?
03:14 AM on 08/15/12
Palestinian
Unregistered User
User Info.
If you knew the history, you would know Deadmaus gave Skrillex his big break.

Is that better?
Why not bite the hand that once fed you? If the hand that fed you is calling you out publicly, you respond. It's as simple as that. The saying is don't bite the hand that FEEDS you for a reason. The tense is fucking imperative to the meaning.
03:38 AM on 08/27/12
justinn
User Info.
And if you knew the history, you would know Deadmaus gave Skrillex his big break.

Is that better?
yes i do know that, i was just simply saying that he no longer needs a hand to feed him.
05:04 AM on 09/12/12
beats333
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Spain coach Vicente[FONT='&#23435] [/font]Beats By Dre Cheap del Bosque introduced
wholesale changes from the side that defeated Saudi Arabia[FONT='&#23435] [/font]
[FONT='&#23435][/font]Cheap Beats By Dre on Friday night with players such as David Silva,
Xavi Hernandez and Andres Iniesta all coming into the side along with
Soldado. The Valencia Cheap Beatsstriker was a surprise inclusion
ahead of Fernando Torres and[FONT='&#23435] [/font]http://www.beatsbydrecheapweb.com/ David
Villa, who perhaps lacks the fitness to play 90 minutes.The pitch
in[FONT='&#23435] [/font]Monster Beats Outlet Tbilisi was in excellent condition
and[FONT='&#23435] [/font]Cheap Monstet Beats Spain took full advantage of that as they
very quickly gained control of the ball and began their habitual passing
game.The majority of the match was played in[FONT='&#23435] [/font]Tom Ford Bags the Georgian
half, but the home side were well drilled and willing to work hard to close
down the World and European champions and deny them clear[FONT='&#23435] [/font]Tom Ford Sunglass cut chances.
Nevertheless, Silva was[FONT='&#23435] [/font]http://www.[FONT='&#23435]cheaptomfordsale[/font].com
/ unlucky not to open the score with a powerful[FONT='&#23435] [/font]Tom Ford Outlet, shot
from outside of the penalty area which hit the Georgian post as Spain
began to increase[FONT='&#23435] [/font]Tom Ford Handbags their control, with Xavi and
Soldado both having good chances, with Soldado seeing two chances
saved by home keeper Giorgi Loria.
07:59 AM on 09/26/12
cheap beats
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Most will be delivered[FONT='&#23435] [/font]Beats By Dre cheap to stores later this week, but due to[FONT='&#23435] [/font]Cheap Beats high demand, some customers will not receive their new handsets until October, Apple said. The latest[FONT='&#23435] [/font]Cheap Beats by Dre model - taller, lighter and 4G-enabled - was launched in San Francisco last week.
Apple shares[FONT='&#23435] [/font]http://www.cheapdr-drebeats-sale.com ended $8.50 higher at $699.78, a gain of 1.23% on the day.Its shares have risen more than 70% since the start of the year. "The[FONT='&#23435] [/font]Cheap Dr Dre Beats customer response has been phenomenal," said Philip Schiller from Apple. The previous record[FONT='&#23435] [/font][FONT='&#23435]Cheap Monster Beats[/font] for pre-orders was for the iPhone 4S, which[FONT='&#23435] [/font][FONT='&#23435]Cheap Beats By Dr Dre[/font] got one million in the first 24 hours, compared with the relatively modest 600,000 pre-orders for the iPhone 4.
07:52 PM on 07/01/13
NikeShoxR4
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
That Toro snowfall blower Toro Bravo 4s 2013 has become the leading makes connected with snowfall blowers in america. Good if anyone else is wanting to alter that regular, backside busting snowfall shovel that has a good successful in Jordan 4 Toro Bravo For Sale addition to rapid approach to distinct snowfall therefore to their driveways in addition to Toro Bravo 4s gardens in the peak winter time.That Toro organization appeared to be Toro Bravo 4s For Sale established within 1914. The business very first initiated developing tractor search engines, nonetheless it Toro 4s rapidly superior to offering all sorts connected with decorating fix gear in the Jordan 4 Toro Bravo deal. Toro become any representative connected with makes by using Oughout. azines. Generators Jordan Retro 8 within 1986, which also designed exclusive versions connected with decorating products, mainly Jordan 4 Toro Bravo because properly since vehicles. That a couple of documented by using Jordan 4 Toro Bravo 2013 makes with all the choose get Toro construct that each of the decorating products, even Toro Bravo 4s though United states Generators directed to create vehicles or maybe pickup trucks. That Toro organization right Toro Bravo 4s For Sale now the simple truth is offers it's products within several several Jordan 8 For Sale makes, as well as Exmark, Lawn-Boy, Yard Genie, Irritrol Techniques, Pope in Toro 4s addition to Haytor. The sole Toro products nonetheless firmly publicized in the Toro name Toro Bravo 4s 2013tend to be snowfall blowers, leaf blowers, mowers and a availablility of irrigation techniques.
08:00 PM on 07/01/13
NikeShoxR4
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
That Toro snowfall blower Toro Bravo 4s 2013 has become the leading makes connected with snowfall blowers in america. Good if anyone else is wanting to alter that regular, backside busting snowfall shovel that has a good successful in Jordan 4 Toro Bravo For Sale addition to rapid approach to distinct snowfall therefore to their driveways in addition to Toro Bravo 4s gardens in the peak winter time.That Toro organization appeared to be Toro Bravo 4s For Sale established within 1914. The business very first initiated developing tractor search engines, nonetheless it Toro 4s rapidly superior to offering all sorts connected with decorating fix gear in the Jordan 4 Toro Bravo deal. Toro become any representative connected with makes by using Oughout. azines. Generators Jordan Retro 8 within 1986, which also designed exclusive versions connected with decorating products, mainly Jordan 4 Toro Bravo because properly since vehicles. That a couple of documented by using Jordan 4 Toro Bravo 2013 makes with all the choose get Toro construct that each of the decorating products, even Toro Bravo 4s though United states Generators directed to create vehicles or maybe pickup trucks. That Toro organization right Toro Bravo 4s For Sale now the simple truth is offers it's products within several several Jordan 8 For Sale makes, as well as Exmark, Lawn-Boy, Yard Genie, Irritrol Techniques, Pope in Toro 4s addition to Haytor. The sole Toro products nonetheless firmly publicized in the Toro name Toro Bravo 4s 2013tend to be snowfall blowers, leaf blowers, mowers and a availablility of irrigation techniques.
03:45 AM on 01/02/14
ngelia
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Here's a roundup of all the news you might have missed while you were decking the halls!Festive trends tend to teeter on a little scary, if taken too far.
coach outlet
In moderation, though, almost anything works;Alife put together the name with the iconic Supreme box logo look, with the outcome being rather ironic, because the two could not be any more different.
coach outlet store online
Coach had a chic monochromatic moment in a white, sheer, and striped off-the-shoulder gown with textured pumps and a Hunting Season clutch at the She's Making Media: Coach Washington event in NYC.
coach factory
Are they besties with the owner? It's not like they're the only rich people in the world, but somehow it always seems that they get everything they could possibly want. What if I went up and asked for a specially made bags?
coach handbags
I just had to wait for the right time, and put together the right team of people who were all on the same page.
coach outlet
But the most surprising thing about this list is that we haven't even heard of most of these items!
coach factory handbags outlet
It looks like American's were a little random this year with their holiday gifts.

coach factory outlet
The venue for the race is the Augrabies Falls National Park and surrounding land.
michael kors outlet
Fashion would have us believe the mantra of 2013 was "Think louis vuitton". At least as far as our outerwear was concerned.
louis vuitton
Cerise coats were sent out on catwalks as diverse as Miu Miu (pastel and polka-dotted), Fendi (fluoro shearling) and Rochas (blush alpaca). ow would you like to earn 3 to 75 dollars for each paid survey or offer done?
louis vuitton handbags
With a heavy emphasis on accessories, including the recently revealed collaborative Utility Boot pack with Diemme, the lookbook gives us a unique feel for the label's vibe going into;
chan luu
Christmas is a time for celebration and what better way to celebrate than by indulging in a feast fit for a king?
marc jacobs handbags
Some of you may remember the popular 90s hip hop brand FUBU. FUBU, short for "For Us By Us", became really big in the US in the mid 90s.

marc by marc jacobs
You may be able to get coupons, gifts, discounts, giveaways, and earn rewards.The executive education programme of seminars, lectures and meetings will draw on the strengths of academics across the university.
marc jacobs outlet
Though I don't suggest you hit the town in a skin-tight sequin mini dress, be spontaneous and have a little more fun with your look as 2013 comes to a close.
marc jacobs bags
The basic idea is you cook ingredients for a rustic sauce along with the dry pasta, so everything cooks together and is done at the same time.
marc by marc jacobs
But many of the old guard preferred the subtlety of the Tara Brooch, including gun-toting Countess Markievicz, pictured here in 1918. In short, the diffusion line is known for its playful designs.
marc by marc jacobs bags
For this coming season, Marni Edition will be placing a lot emphasis on 1960s and 1970s-inspired prints.
marc by marc jacobs
Her celebrated role as Olivia Pope on Scandal has captured audiences as much for the character's style as for Kerry's acting talent, and she's brought a sense of glamour to red carpets around the world.
michael kors
Pair with a classic shoulder bag, ankle-strap heel, and a large cuff (or even a menswear-inspired watch), and you've got a look that's office-appropriate, on-trend, and winter-ready.
cheap jerseys
Kim Kardashian proudly showed off her bag on Instagram, which looks to be an older Marc by marc jacobs, that Kanye West had painted by renowned artist George Condo, an American contemporary visual artist.
giuseppe zanotti
I love how these give an illusion of a pattern though. Simple and minimal with COACH logo placement.
coach outlet
Any person can just look at a 'street' fake and see that the designer stamp is misspelled, or the interior lining isn't authentic.
coach factory outlet
When do you stop putting on eyeliner to look older, and start applying luminizers for a youthful glow?
michael kors handbags
It's also what I like to call "one and done"... because I only need one to start feeling ummm "cheerful".
louis vuitton outlet
Actually, I can say a hell of a lot more, especially in regards to the photos of Arianny and Brittney getting close and brushing up to one another, but that would be a waste of your time, because they look insanely sexy in these photos and you need to start clicking them right now.
fitflops
The park is famous for the shop (the word 'Augrabies' is derived from a sandal word meaning 'place of big noise') in the Orange River, which forms the border between South Africa and Namibia.
prada outlet
You've seen this look on celebrities like Emma Roberts and Miranda Kerr, so we headed over to Feature Boutique in Coach factory and styled a striped sweater by Paper Crown for a variety of different occasions.
www.coachfactory.com/store

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version