Password
This Thread is Closed.

12:47 PM on 08/16/12 
User Info.
WardCity
AP Madden Hot Dog Eating Champ
Thrillwaukee
Female - 25 Years Old
TIL what TIL meant, so thanks for that buddy. You're the Seahawks in the AP league I think, best of luck with it. I'm pulling for you. No MHT, no problems.

Just curious how you got to be a Michigan fan?

Since I"m a Wisconsin fan :P
01:06 PM on 08/16/12 
User Info.
WRLD ART
Kings.
Deal, NJ
Male - 22 Years Old
Just curious how you got to be a Michigan fan?

Since I"m a Wisconsin fan :P

I was 11, and I wanted to be a RB in the NFL, and I asked my dad who the best college RB was and he said Chris Perry, and here I am, a Michigan fan of 10 years, because of Chris Perry.
01:08 PM on 08/16/12 
User Info.
xsandwichesx
Back from hiatus
Columbus, OH
Male - 26 Years Old
I was honestly very surprised last year that Denard didn't transfer when Hoke was hired. I would think that Brady Hoke is dying to build a power running/pro style game on offense.
He should of transferred. Hoke's offense is very much a traditional Bo Schembechler type offense. Denard is a product of Rich Rod, which means Hoke has to use the zone-read, which IMO is unnesscariry. Robinson can't play outside of the shotgun.
02:22 PM on 08/16/12 
User Info.
J.C.
adorkable
New Haven, CT
ya boy - 28 Years Old
Notre Dame's Shamrock Series unis for the game against Miami, w/ leprechaun on side of the helmet:

02:40 PM on 08/16/12 
User Info.
shit stroll
Atlanta
Male - 26 Years Old
There's a big Alabama supporters bar here and a Michigan State fan shows up for every game and pulls for whoever Bama is playing against. lol
03:30 PM on 08/16/12 
User Info.
DooDooBird
There's a big Alabama supporters bar here and a Michigan State fan shows up for every game and pulls for whoever Bama is playing against. lol

lol.

04:54 PM on 08/16/12 
User Info.
Stavie Steelo
Chicago
Male - 24 Years Old
Those ND jerseys would be way cooler if they were green. Still never got why they use blue and are the irish.
05:08 PM on 08/16/12 
User Info.
xsandwichesx
Back from hiatus
Columbus, OH
Male - 26 Years Old
Not digging the helmets on those ND uniforms. Everything else looks awesome.
05:12 PM on 08/16/12 
User Info.
DooDooBird
Not digging the helmets on those ND uniforms. Everything else looks awesome.

some of the shit is getting out of hand around college football. I mean, I like some of the pro combat uniforms and stuff... but I think Maryland demonstrated last season how god awful shit can be. That's what those ND helmets remind me of.
05:13 PM on 08/16/12 
User Info.
gonz
///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\
Those ND jerseys would be way cooler if they were green. Still never got why they use blue and are the irish.

Probably because blue is the original national color of Ireland.
05:15 PM on 08/16/12 
User Info.
xsandwichesx
Back from hiatus
Columbus, OH
Male - 26 Years Old
some of the shit is getting out of hand around college football. I mean, I like some of the pro combat uniforms and stuff... but I think Maryland demonstrated last season how god awful shit can be. That's what those ND helmets remind me of.
Haha Maryland's were god awful. I remember the Va Tech pro combat uniforms when they played Boise St. Looked like someone vomited all over them.
05:23 PM on 08/16/12 
User Info.
DooDooBird
Haha Maryland's were god awful. I remember the Va Tech pro combat uniforms when they played Boise St. Looked like someone vomited all over them.

Exactly. It seems like there's more and more of these ridiculous ones than there are cool ones now. Do you remember Georgia's uniforms against Boise last year? ugh.
07:05 PM on 08/16/12 
User Info.
$eth
Life's a Joke. Laugh at it.
Eugene, Or
Male - 21 Years Old
I like the ND uni's. And I dig the special uni's for all the teams, for the most part (minus Maryland. Lol). I even liked the Va Tech ones against Boise. I feel like Oregon has done no wrong in the past few years, but it's all a matter of opinion (I'm biased). Though I will say the Rose Bowl helmets were a bit overboard, but they were definitely cool. Especially in person.
07:52 PM on 08/16/12 
User Info.
fourletterword
Are U kidding me?
South Florida
Male - 28 Years Old
Teams need to get off the uniform craze. At this point they are just throwing things on a mannequin hoping they stick. Certain classic uniforms (ND included) should not be touched, unless it is a simple modernization of design such as:
07:57 PM on 08/16/12 
User Info.
J.C.
adorkable
New Haven, CT
ya boy - 28 Years Old
They're doing it to attract recruits. Recruits dig'em, doesn't matter if we think they're hideous.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos