AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
This Thread is Closed.

09:30 AM on 08/17/12 
User Info.
DooDooBird
I apologize for not being politically correct in this high class thread.
09:34 AM on 08/17/12 
User Info.
xsandwichesx
Back from hiatus
Columbus, OH
Male - 25 Years Old

Grant Hill says saying gay is offensive.
10:08 AM on 08/17/12 
User Info.
DooDooBird
Honeybadger in drug rehab.
11:37 AM on 08/17/12 
User Info.
CarpetElf
Stay Hungry, Stay Free, Stay Lucky
Tallahassee, Florida
Male - 20 Years Old

Yeah I saw that. Figured that had something to do with why he was kicked off. Any new development on his football career? Staying with LSU and hoping they take him back? I heard there was something like 80+ offers for him in the last week.
11:38 AM on 08/17/12 
User Info.
PAPER R1VAL
#YANKS
No Avatar Selected
South Carolina
Male - 24 Years Old

John Lucas will straighten him out.
11:40 AM on 08/17/12 
User Info.
shit stroll
Atlanta
Male - 25 Years Old
12:24 PM on 08/17/12 
User Info.
gonz
///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\
I apologize for not being politically correct in this high class thread.

It's not about being PC or classy, it's about not being a fucking loser and a bigot, whether you intend to or not.
01:19 PM on 08/17/12 
User Info.
shit stroll
Atlanta
Male - 25 Years Old
It's not about being PC or classy, it's about not being a fucking loser and a bigot, whether you intend to or not.
lol. You sound like an 18 year old freshman who just discovered PC politics. Obviously it's not cool to go around calling people ******s but getting upset over someone saying gay (on the fucking internet, none the less) is just trivial and lame as fuck.
01:35 PM on 08/17/12 
User Info.
gonz
///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\
lol. You sound like an 18 year old freshman who just discovered PC politics. Obviously it's not cool to go around calling people ******s but getting upset over someone saying gay (on the fucking internet, none the less) is just trivial and lame as fuck.
The guy saying something is ________ "as fuck" is defending someone else who said something was __________ "as fuck", but I'm the one who sounds like he's 18?

Insert cliche joke about ineloquent assholes defending using gay as a slur being from the south here: ______________________
02:37 PM on 08/17/12 
User Info.
shit stroll
Atlanta
Male - 25 Years Old
The guy saying something is ________ "as fuck" is defending someone else who said something was __________ "as fuck", but I'm the one who sounds like he's 18?

Insert cliche joke about ineloquent assholes defending using gay as a slur being from the south here: ______________________
Yes, if you think what he said somehow dehumanizes LGBT persons, then you are "lame as fuck"

Going on witch hunts and labeling people you don't know anything about as bigots is immature. And way to take the moral high road by taking a cheap shot at the south.

basically this. "As someone who is not straight: THIS is how we beat the bigots. Not by getting up in arms every time someone says a bad word, but by separating the word from the meaning that the bigots try to give it. You take away their power over you."
02:43 PM on 08/17/12 
User Info.
gonz
///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\
Come on, white people! Let's all start using n****r because that means it won't be offensive anymore!

I just love this sort of logic from shitheads who want to validate their shithead selves.
02:55 PM on 08/17/12 
User Info.
Dodge725
Roll Tide Roll
Tuscaloosa
Male - 22 Years Old
Yea football........
05:02 PM on 08/17/12 
User Info.
mcrich
No Avatar Selected
lol. Michigan State literally hasn't had a top 20 recruiting class since 2009.

Ahh...I did not realize a recruiting ranking equaled how a team plays on the field. I guess we should just name the champion based on the recruiting ranking then and not play the games.
05:55 PM on 08/17/12 
User Info.
xsandwichesx
Back from hiatus
Columbus, OH
Male - 25 Years Old
Michigan State hasn't won a national title since 1965, hasn't had a Rose Bowl appearance since 1988, and never had a BCS appearance. MSU recruits are left overs of Ohio State and Michigan guys that were passed up. Stick to baskettball.
06:00 PM on 08/17/12 
User Info.
$eth
Life's a Joke. Laugh at it.
Eugene, Or
Male - 21 Years Old
Great page.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music