Password
This Thread is Closed.

06:31 AM on 10/07/12 
User Info.
atticusfinch
Faith In More Than Steel
South Carolina
Male - 27 Years Old
Always good to see Florida spank LSU. What a great defensive effort. Florida needs to beat Vandy (who somehow beat missouri) and then take it to SoCar and win the east!
06:50 AM on 10/07/12 
User Info.
DooDooBird
No way WVU should jump to 4 regardless of who lost. They should get jumped by Florida and Notre Dame. West Virginia is overrated and its only a matter of time before that defense implodes.

lol. of all the teams in the top 10, I'm pretty sure WVU is the worst. Who the fuck gives up 63 points to Baylor?

Domo always has a massive hard on for anything Big East related. I know WVU isn't in the conference anymore... but it still turns his crank knowing they were once part of it. That's the only reason he irrationally puts them ahead of ND and Florida.
07:02 AM on 10/07/12 
User Info.
Coverbydesign
Chi-Town
Male - 28 Years Old
Uga got waxed and I hope they drop out of the top 15 for the display of suck they showed in the game last night.
07:04 AM on 10/07/12 
User Info.
Drew Beringer
Senior Editor | @drewberinger | Locked Groove
Male - 28 Years Old
Staff Member
That SC-UF game in two weeks is gonna rule. Hope SC doesn't ruin it by losing to LSU next week
07:50 AM on 10/07/12 
User Info.
cryates
Up, Up and a Hey!
Rossville, Georgia
Male - 26 Years Old
Uga got waxed and I hope they drop out of the top 15 for the display of suck they showed in the game last night.
Yeah me too. Totally embarrassing. They probably won't drop that far but they deserve it.
08:31 AM on 10/07/12 
User Info.
DooDooBird
Yeah me too. Totally embarrassing. They probably won't drop that far but they deserve it.

Classic Mark Richt right there. The only saving grace was that they didn't get shutout. Come back to the Bama side, man. Dawgs will never win anything big until they get a coach that actually cares whether his players are disciplined or not.
08:44 AM on 10/07/12 
User Info.
DeviateRogue
Valar Morghulis
San Antonio, Texas
Male - 20 Years Old
Texas fans are among the worst imo

I disagree, I was at the game sporting WVU colors and they were very respectful towards me, even at the end!

Edit: Latest AP-Poll About what I expected, Alabama at 1, Oregon 2, SC 3, Florida 4, WVU 5.
09:33 AM on 10/07/12 
User Info.
J.C.
adorkable
New Haven, CT
ya boy - 27 Years Old
Florida jumps 6 spots for beating a team that almost lost to Auburn and struggled to shake Towson.
09:36 AM on 10/07/12 
User Info.
lp670sv
Go Sabres
Rochester, New York
Male - 22 Years Old
How the fuck does Oregon state jump SC? fucking bullshit
09:39 AM on 10/07/12 
User Info.
gonz
///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\
Michigan the only 2-loss team ranked. Yeah, okay.
10:15 AM on 10/07/12 
User Info.
BroekHosen
In my dreams we drift away
S. Carolina
Female - 25 Years Old
#3!!!
10:22 AM on 10/07/12 
User Info.
J.C.
adorkable
New Haven, CT
ya boy - 27 Years Old
They need to do something about the AP Poll. You can't have people like this LSU beat writer putting Washington at 13 every week just because LSU beat them and he thinks it'll help their ultimate BCS ranking.

http://www.pollspeak.com/component/o.../t2,/v,23/w,7/

Another tangent, but for the flack that Notre Dame receives for often being given too much credit, they generally get the largest discrepancies in polling(from a negative standpoint). That is to say they see more unnecessary hate in ballot submissions than any other team does. That one poll has them at 15, behind a handful of 1 loss teams, not to mention Washington and Oregon State(despite the writer having both Michigan and Michigan in the Top 20 of their own poll). There's also a USC writer who has them at 14. Those outliers lower their point ceiling and it's why they end up behind West Virginia and Kansas State and Florida.
10:34 AM on 10/07/12 
User Info.
shit stroll
Atlanta
Male - 25 Years Old
I hope Notre Dame somehow ends up in the title game against Bama and we finally beat them.
10:35 AM on 10/07/12 
User Info.
shit stroll
Atlanta
Male - 25 Years Old
Classic Mark Richt right there. The only saving grace was that they didn't get shutout. Come back to the Bama side, man. Dawgs will never win anything big until they get a coach that actually cares whether his players are disciplined or not.

Every time UGA implodes i'm bringing this up.
10:40 AM on 10/07/12 
User Info.
cryates
Up, Up and a Hey!
Rossville, Georgia
Male - 26 Years Old
Every time you bring it up it gets less funny.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS
Mobile Version
Banners, Flyers, Widgets