Password
This Thread is Closed.

09:59 PM on 08/12/12 
User Info.
xsandwichesx
Back from hiatus
Columbus, OH
Male - 26 Years Old
Get out of here. He didn't have a great year last year, but he's by no means a bad QB.
I see him as undersized, lacks an arm, and is made for a spread. Don't get me wrong, he is a hell of an athlete, but when he struggles, it's awful. My personal opinion is he was a much better fit in Rich Rod's offense than Hoke.

TBH, Denard reminds me of Josh Cribbs when he was QB at Kent State. He has the same intangibles as Robinson as an athlete, but necessarily doesn't have the skill set has a major college QB. Robinson will go into the league as a utility player like Cribbs and Amtwaam Randle El (was also was an undersized QB at Indiana).

Lastly, Vick could actually throw the ball. Hints why he was drafted 1st overall.
03:02 PM on 08/13/12 
User Info.
DooDooBird
lol. NCAA is investigating Auburn and Rueben Foster. Pretty sure nothing will come of this because Auburn gets away with so much shit that most others school don't. Just think it's funny.
http://www.cbssports.com/collegefoot...-reuben-foster
03:17 PM on 08/13/12 
User Info.
WRLD ART
Skol!
Deal, NJ
Male - 22 Years Old
I loved Cam in Auburn, but hate that school otherwise.
03:27 PM on 08/13/12 
User Info.
DooDooBird
I loved Cam in Auburn, but hate that school otherwise.

Dude, Cam should have went to Miss State. God. I wish that would have happened.

Mississippi State. 2010 National Champs.
03:33 PM on 08/13/12 
User Info.
blimpcityhero11
#WreckThisLeague
Akron, OH
Male - 26 Years Old
I see him as undersized, lacks an arm, and is made for a spread. Don't get me wrong, he is a hell of an athlete, but when he struggles, it's awful. My personal opinion is he was a much better fit in Rich Rod's offense than Hoke.

TBO, Denard reminds me of Josh Cribbs when he was QB at Kent State. He has the same intangibles as Robinson as an athlete, but necessarily doesn't have the skill set has a major college QB. Robinson will go into the league as a utility player like Cribbs and Amtwaam Randle El (was also was an undersized QB at Indiana).

Lastly, Vick could actually throw the ball. Hints why he was drafted 1st overall.
Most draft scouting sites aren't even listing him as a QB... lol

I think he's a solid college QB, but he'll likely be a WR/special teams guy in the NFL. I'm sure whatever team drafts him will ultimately use him for some wildcat trickery, but that's about the ceiling for his QB prospects in the NFL.
06:55 PM on 08/13/12 
User Info.
xsandwichesx
Back from hiatus
Columbus, OH
Male - 26 Years Old
Most draft scouting sites aren't even listing him as a QB... lol

I think he's a solid college QB, but he'll likely be a WR/special teams guy in the NFL. I'm sure whatever team drafts him will ultimately use him for some wildcat trickery, but that's about the ceiling for his QB prospects in the NFL.
Undoubtedly he will be some WR/special teams threat/wildcat player. If I'm Michigan, start Devin Gardner and use Denard for exactly what the NFL would do to him. Plus Gardner is going to scare me as a Buckeye fan down the road.

Not sure if you heard what happened in camp today, but Urban was running a package in practice that featured both Braxton Miller and Kenny Guiton. Apparently Guiton is in the slot, but I have to see it to believe it haha
06:59 PM on 08/13/12 
User Info.
gonz
///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\
Undoubtedly he will be some WR/special teams threat/wildcat player. If I'm Michigan, start Devin Gardner amd use Denard for exactly what the NFL would do to him. Plus Gardner is going to scare me as a Buckeye fan down the road.

Not sure if you heard what happened in camp today, but Urban was running a package in practice that featured both Braxton Miller and Kenny Guiton. Apparently Guiton is in the slot, but I have to see it to believe it haha

<3 Kenny G
07:14 PM on 08/13/12 
User Info.
xsandwichesx
Back from hiatus
Columbus, OH
Male - 26 Years Old
Had a hell of a spring game. If Braxton goes down, I have confidence in this dude.
05:20 AM on 08/14/12 
User Info.
WRLD ART
Skol!
Deal, NJ
Male - 22 Years Old
Undoubtedly he will be some WR/special teams threat/wildcat player. If I'm Michigan, start Devin Gardner and use Denard for exactly what the NFL would do to him. Plus Gardner is going to scare me as a Buckeye fan down the road.

Yup. I love Robinson, but Gardner is special.
09:02 AM on 08/14/12 
User Info.
xsandwichesx
Back from hiatus
Columbus, OH
Male - 26 Years Old

Seriously so pumped. Debut today 5pm EST.
10:18 AM on 08/14/12 
User Info.
DooDooBird
lol. If Ohio State has a "meh" season, Urban Meyer will fake a heart attack and retire.
12:57 PM on 08/14/12 
User Info.
gonz
///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\
lol. If Ohio State has a "meh" season, Urban Meyer will fake a heart attack and retire.

Good thing we don't have to worry about that.
01:52 PM on 08/14/12 
User Info.
xsandwichesx
Back from hiatus
Columbus, OH
Male - 26 Years Old
lol fake a heart attack? Nice troll.
02:44 PM on 08/14/12 
User Info.
4Who4What
Future Eagle!
Auburn, WA
Male - 29 Years Old
RichCirminiello: Rumors beginning to circulate that #Oregon could get whacked very hard by NCAA within the week ... worse than many expect

RichCirminiello: Sources telling me #Oregon could face scholarship redux and bowl ban ... also key current players under investigation
02:50 PM on 08/14/12 
User Info.
TheOtherAndrew
Hail the Bandits
Baton Rouge, LA
Male
Fuck this offseason until it dies.

That is all.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives