Username
Password
Random News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 64.
08:54 AM on 08/12/12
Sloth7
Kitton Mittons
User Info.
I guess the government doesn't drink Faygo.
08:55 AM on 08/12/12
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
09:01 AM on 08/12/12
fuckyourscenes
www.fuckyourscenes.com
User Info.
i think any business or group would sue for being falsely accused of something so defaming.
But they're not a business? A group, yeah, but a group of malicious idiots who think it's okay to gang up on someone and beat the shit out of them if they make fun of you. I mean, jesus christ, if you can't handle people laughing at you, then you shouldn't be walking around with makeup on your face and listening to shitty music.
09:07 AM on 08/12/12
amnstypls
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
i wasn't aware you could sue the government.

you have to be joking.
09:20 AM on 08/12/12
CGarnsay
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Let me start by saying this, I used to be in this scene big time, before I grew a musical taste. Now to my rant:
Yes, Juggalos for the majority are idiots. There actually some pretty cool juggalos too.
Some juggalos claim they are part of a gang. So yes, I can see why the FBI put them on this list. Though, some juggalos, which is weird to say, are good people. A few spoiled eggs, can ruin a dozen, which is true in this circumstance. I'm actually irritated people can say if you like ICP or anything of that nature, you're an idiot. I respect ICP for one reason, the way they do business. Those guys don't make much money off CDs compared to clothing. Also I want to say one act on their label in particular... Twiztid. Odd enough, they're not that bad. I know the guys on a personal level, and trust me their good people, and they get a bad rep for being on Psychopathic because of how terrible ICP is. So overall, I guess we shouldn't judge people because of what they listen to, let their actions speak... Which yes, mostly are retarded.
09:43 AM on 08/12/12
brook183
@brooks_an
User Info.
Faygo is the best.

ICP is not.
09:53 AM on 08/12/12
Zack Zarrillo
User Info.
Let me start by saying this, I used to be in this scene big time, before I grew a musical taste. Now to my rant:
Yes, Juggalos for the majority are idiots. There actually some pretty cool juggalos too.
Some juggalos claim they are part of a gang. So yes, I can see why the FBI put them on this list. Though, some juggalos, which is weird to say, are good people. A few spoiled eggs, can ruin a dozen, which is true in this circumstance. I'm actually irritated people can say if you like ICP or anything of that nature, you're an idiot. I respect ICP for one reason, the way they do business. Those guys don't make much money off CDs compared to clothing. Also I want to say one act on their label in particular... Twiztid. Odd enough, they're not that bad. I know the guys on a personal level, and trust me their good people, and they get a bad rep for being on Psychopathic because of how terrible ICP is. So overall, I guess we shouldn't judge people because of what they listen to, let their actions speak... Which yes, mostly are retarded.
I hope you know that you don't come off as the biggest douchebag in the world by saying "before I drew a musical taste" and that everyone is definitely going to read your paragraph worth of text after making such a comment
10:07 AM on 08/12/12
seventwenty3
User Info.
But they're not a business? A group, yeah, but a group of malicious idiots who think it's okay to gang up on someone and beat the shit out of them if they make fun of you. I mean, jesus christ, if you can't handle people laughing at you, then you shouldn't be walking around with makeup on your face and listening to shitty music.
ICP is a business, they're suing so they aren't classified in a way that harms their business.
10:28 AM on 08/12/12
TomAce
Still Listens To Limbeck
User Info.
10:29 AM on 08/12/12
TomAce
Still Listens To Limbeck
User Info.
If Juggalos are a gang then I'm Charles Bronson
10:35 AM on 08/12/12
TerrancePryor
fakewalls.com/metalarcade.net
User Info.
Most of you don't understand. Imagine if the F.B.I. looks at a band like Terror and pretty much considers their fanbase to be unruly kids spreading hate solely because they listen to and support a band called Terror. If you walk out of the house wearing a Terror shirt or have a Terror tattoo,you're getting arrested. That's bs. The F.B.I. needs to stay the fuck out of music,period (with the exception of piracy). Listening to a certain band shouldn't make you a gang member in the crooked eyes of the law.
10:41 AM on 08/12/12
bobcatbob18
Hang your secrets
User Info.
10:43 AM on 08/12/12
PepperminCherry
User Info.
Quick question, why are they called juggalos? Like is it a reference or? Most of them are just low iq trailer trash, arresting them would be such a waste of money. I don't care that FBI lists them as a gang, doesn't affect my life and chances are it does not affect their business. The people buying their crap more than likely do not read and have heard nothing about this, or they don't care.
10:46 AM on 08/12/12
TomAce
Still Listens To Limbeck
User Info.
Most of you don't understand. Imagine if the F.B.I. looks at a band like Terror and pretty much considers their fanbase to be unruly kids spreading hate solely because they listen to and support a band called Terror. If you walk out of the house wearing a Terror shirt or have a Terror tattoo,you're getting arrested. That's bs. The F.B.I. needs to stay the fuck out of music,period (with the exception of piracy). Listening to a certain band shouldn't make you a gang member in the crooked eyes of the law.
to be totally honest, I wouldn't mind not dealing with Terror fans anymore
11:11 AM on 08/12/12
hiddentrack
I feel fine when you’re in my head.
User Info.
straight up juggahos
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives