Miketheunicycle
"Look mom, no hands!"
User Info.
should be interesting to see how this pans out
12:23 PM on 08/12/12
blindrider529
***NICKEL CREEK*** <--GO LISTEN NOW
User Info.
Always thought it was stupid that they were considered a gang. Also always though it was stupid that they even exist.
12:43 PM on 08/12/12
imposs1ble
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
The best part of this article is the bit about them starting the forum where juggalos can go and post the wrongdoings of the law against them for review by psycopathic's legal team, who will work pro bono after reviewing the case. Because encouraging people to gather and back one another up in a public forum with the objective of taking down the legal system shows no signs whatsoever of gang mentality and absolutely discourages any and all threat to the government.

That being said, I will be frequently checking that website to read about the injustices done to juggalos. Thanx ap.net!
01:34 PM on 08/12/12
mitch in the fl
User Info.
I hope they go to court in their makeup
when they die they will probably be in thier open casket in the makeup too. so will gene simmons.
01:34 PM on 08/12/12
Jake Jenkins
jakej654.bandcamp.com
User Info.
They are pretty much a gang though
01:44 PM on 08/12/12
justbradley
User Info.
While I think this is absolutely hysterical, the Workaholics episode where they go to the Gathering of the Juggalos is one of the best things I've ever seen.
02:00 PM on 08/12/12
Portugal4142
@BrandonMir
User Info.
Always thought it was stupid that they were considered a gang. Also always though it was stupid that they even exist.
Took the words right out of my mouth
02:04 PM on 08/12/12
Rob McWilliams
Eat your salad, no dessert
User Info.

This is fucking petrifying.
02:16 PM on 08/12/12
Joey-Wan Kenobi
fourth and goal
User Info.
If Juggalos are a gang then I'm Charles Bronson
HI CHARLES!

.. seriously though, it is complete garbage that the fbi classified them as a gang. i suppose dead-heads are a gang too, as are bayside fans a cult. oh wait, that was a little too far...

I do remember the group of "juggalos" from my hometown as being the idiots of the area... so I guess I can only be surprised so much if there are some juggalos somewhere doing some reaaaaalllllly stupid stuff that turned the fbi onto a "watch" status.
03:30 PM on 08/12/12
EmoErk
User Info.
bullying people is horrible but in the mall yesturday I saw a group of juggalos everyone was looking at them. and they seemed pissed, but if you have jnco's with chains and straps dragging against the ground with blue and black hair and mascara lines going down your face? You are bringing it on yourself.
03:35 PM on 08/12/12
WakingTheMisery
<3
User Info.
Most of you don't understand. Imagine if the F.B.I. looks at a band like Terror and pretty much considers their fanbase to be unruly kids spreading hate solely because they listen to and support a band called Terror. If you walk out of the house wearing a Terror shirt or have a Terror tattoo,you're getting arrested. That's bs. The F.B.I. needs to stay the fuck out of music,period (with the exception of piracy). Listening to a certain band shouldn't make you a gang member in the crooked eyes of the law.
What about the FSU douche bags all over the country?
03:44 PM on 08/12/12
TerrancePryor
twitter.com/terrancepryor
User Info.

FSU is considered a street gang by the FBI but they haven't really done anything intense since the 80s. You can't even tell who rolls with FSU anymore. I honestly only hear about small FSU incidents going down in Boston.
03:51 PM on 08/12/12
WakingTheMisery
<3
User Info.
FSU is considered a street gang by the FBI but they haven't really done anything intense since the 80s. You can't even tell who rolls with FSU anymore. I honestly only hear about small FSU incidents going down in Boston.
I know the area of the state that I'm from is littered with people who claim it. It's the reason Prince of Peace and the place across the street from the Stone Pony got shut down.
03:51 PM on 08/12/12
SLoT
Stage three has begun.
User Info.
There's some clear differences between FSU and Juggalos. FSU was started by a musician for the sole purpose of hurting, harming, and ridding the punk scene in Boston of skinheads, drug abusers, etc. They eventually went on to much more violent acts involving drug dealers, and broke off into many chapters in the US, all of which have purposes and goals. Juggalos are fans of ICP and other artists on their label. They're located across the globe, and originally weren't created to be violent. Some of them are involved in criminal activity, some are not, if this is the point to drive home that they're a gang, then all white men are a gang because some of us kill others and some of us rob stores at gunpoint. Some are 10 year old girls from Iowa, some are 40 year old men who own businesses in Los Angeles. FSU members exist solely for criminal activity, and are clearly exhibiting gang tendencies. Juggalos aren't. The FBI is pigeonholing an entire fan base because of the few who commit crimes. FSU is heavily involved in nothing but criminal activity.

The two posts above are speaking about modern FSU members, I was speaking about the origins of the group. Note this.
04:06 PM on 08/12/12
ari telescope
kitties
User Info.
So much ignorance in this thread it's sad.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos