Password
Album Info. News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 45.
10:13 AM on 08/12/12
Jake Jenkins
https://twitter.com/jakej654
User Info.
This album is actually fantastic...
hope you're right, i just hate everything about deadmau5 these days. hopefully his new music is better than what his personality has become.
10:19 AM on 08/12/12
jwoody
User Info.
He's extremely depressed...I was at veldfest in Toronto over the civic holiday weekend and the rain broke some of his gear and people were throwing glowsticks at him. He then goes and spins downtown at guvernment till 4am, gets home and reads thousands of tweets and facebook messages ripping him and writes his blog about how he's going to unplug for a bit.

He just needs to make his music and try to ignore everything besides that...you'll go nuts getting caught up in other peoples and opinions and taking hate mail personally. I hope he gets himself figured out because he has an insane amount of talent and I'd hate to see his career crash and burn.
10:31 AM on 08/12/12
Capulet
Registered Member
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
truu
11:11 AM on 08/12/12
SuNDaYSTaR
[Pull The Trigger]
User Info.
remember when he was all pissed DJs were collabing with pop stars, he was probably like "im gonna one up all of them and get GERARD WAY."

im expecting this to be a train wreck.
That song is actually not bad.
11:21 AM on 08/12/12
Beatzero
User Info.
Interested to hear this.

I wouldn't be surprised if he is depressed, I would be too if all of the people criticizing something I dedicated my life to turned out to be idiots. I'm actually quite surprised this thread hasn't turned into that yet, given that everyone on this site seems to know everything about electronic music.
11:35 AM on 08/12/12
SpyKi
This Charming Man
User Info.
An album with my favourite male and female artists as guests. I'll check it out.
11:56 AM on 08/12/12
Miketheunicycle
"Look mom, no hands!"
User Info.
> my comment goes here <
12:01 PM on 08/12/12
Onermedboxer
A real rock'n'rolla
User Info.
Pretty awesome that he put october on this
12:46 PM on 08/12/12
whenwefirstmet
lets keep this circlejerk going.
User Info.
yes joel we get you are too cool to come up with an album name, you relish in 5 year old lolcat jokes and you are so edgy you feel the need to talk shit about your own damn music scene.
01:18 PM on 08/12/12
Collaptic
User Info.
stoked
01:44 PM on 08/12/12
incognitojones
http://auburn-hills.tumblr.com
User Info.
dig the cat.
02:55 PM on 08/12/12
justsurrendrfan
jsfan
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Cover is weird. He has a weird thing for his cat. I'm stoked however.

Hahaha its a chill looking cat.
03:05 PM on 08/12/12
Chemical Love
-
User Info.
Horrible album cover.
03:14 PM on 08/12/12
JustAHomeBoy
User Info.
He released a bunch of these already. Oh well, I'm excited to hear the Imogen Heap song, as well as the complete version of Professional Griefers. The Veldt is also my favorite song he's written since strobe.
03:15 PM on 08/12/12
providence36
generator ^ first floor
User Info.
He's extremely depressed...I was at veldfest in Toronto over the civic holiday weekend and the rain broke some of his gear and people were throwing glowsticks at him. He then goes and spins downtown at guvernment till 4am, gets home and reads thousands of tweets and facebook messages ripping him and writes his blog about how he's going to unplug for a bit.

He just needs to make his music and try to ignore everything besides that...you'll go nuts getting caught up in other peoples and opinions and taking hate mail personally. I hope he gets himself figured out because he has an insane amount of talent and I'd hate to see his career crash and burn.
I was at Veld as well, and to be honest, his set was the worst
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums