AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

09:03 PM on 08/13/12 
User Info.
tttygxlove
Flew under the radar for the radar for a lot of the time. I was a theatre nerd and did backstage tech for all four years. I really didn't mind High school that much...
09:08 PM on 08/13/12 
User Info.
ExtremeAvalanch
No Avatar Selected
Denver, CO
Male
A huge nerd for the first three years. Then I found sex, confidence, and cocaine. It all went downhill from there.
09:23 PM on 08/13/12 
User Info.
CarpetElf
Stay Hungry, Stay Free, Stay Lucky
Tallahassee, Florida
Male - 20 Years Old
Indie Kid and Nerd, which put me in the popular kid group. Was on the robotics team and juggling club and also in the school folk band and was the assistant photo tech in the film photo lab.
09:25 PM on 08/13/12 
User Info.
RyanPm40
Ryan
NH
Male - 21 Years Old
okay, our college experiences were vastly different haha

Haha yeah, science-related majors suck. I see all my friends going out and partying constantly while I'm just constantly stressed xD. I guess it'll be worth it in the long run.
09:28 PM on 08/13/12 
User Info.
sjb2k1
the bull city
Female - 31 Years Old
Haha yeah, science-related majors suck. I see all my friends going out and partying constantly while I'm just constantly stressed xD. I guess it'll be worth it in the long run.
ah yes, vastly. biochem major for one semester, switched to journalism. best choice ever.
10:17 PM on 08/13/12 
User Info.
ParkwayTom
Forgive me, Nashville
Nashville, Tennessee
Male - 24 Years Old
I feel like I was just a less evolved version of myself, if that makes sense? Not too much the same, but not too different.
12:15 AM on 08/14/12 
User Info.
TracyPortner
Male - 33 Years Old
i look 90's style when i kid
03:08 AM on 08/14/12 
User Info.
echonode
sneakyfuckingrussian
Metalhead stoner geek.
04:16 AM on 08/14/12 
User Info.
unicornurine
St. Charles, MO
Male - 26 Years Old
I wore band t-shirts everyday, like NFG and Blink. I was friends with basically everyone, though. I made it a note to try and talk to everyone.

I also ended up being a super-senior, unfortunately. Skipped class way too much, regret that.
07:23 AM on 08/14/12 
User Info.
maxvsmaradona
thesecondside.bandcamp.co m
New Jersey
Male - 24 Years Old
did you start listening to br& neux? i hope it was you starting to listen to br& neux!

I started when I was a late junior/early senior, yep!
07:36 AM on 08/14/12 
User Info.
maxvsmaradona
thesecondside.bandcamp.co m
New Jersey
Male - 24 Years Old
A huge nerd for the first three years. Then I found sex, confidence, and cocaine. It all went downhill from there.

i like the aesthetics of that
09:50 AM on 08/14/12 
User Info.
IceAge/HeatWave
hello earth
i was pretty much a dumber, younger version of who i still am 3 years later. i was prom king, but it was because i hung out with everyone and was involved in everything from varsity basketball to quiz team to thespians. the joys of going to a school with a graduating class of 164 people.
10:05 AM on 08/14/12 
User Info.
zachattack13
part of the doomed generation
rosemount, MN
Male - 26 Years Old
Grade 10 - Skater kid. Kept some friends from Junior High but started hanging out with new kids from other schools. Didn't stand out.
Grade 11 - Skater Punk. Started going to concerts all the time. Wore Band tshirts every single day. Either went to the skatepark or work right after school. Started to get into photography and video photography.
Grade 12 - Skater Punk/Computer nerd. Basically doing the same things from 11th grade. I Was head graphic artist for the yearbook and was a teacher's assistant for photo/video class. My yearbook teacher also had me show all of the students how to use Imovie and photoshop since he was to "lazy" to do that. I only stood out to a couple teachers. My principle didn't even know who I was. I went back to visit my gf during lunch (since seniors got out a week early) and I brought her Taco Bell and the principle stopped me and asked who said I could go out to lunch? I responded with "I don't go here anymore." And he let me go.
11:10 AM on 08/14/12 
User Info.
RyanPm40
Ryan
NH
Male - 21 Years Old
I'm pretty much the same as I've always been, but probably more cynical and no longer straight edge, unlike in high-school.
11:30 AM on 08/14/12 
User Info.
Numero10
No al calcio moderno
IRL
Male - 20 Years Old
Straight-edge in high school aka following the law

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music