Username
Password
New News - Page 4
Displaying posts 45 - 58 of 58.
03:33 PM on 08/14/12
Manufactured Dreams
Fabricated Revolution
User Info.

Okay, no point in even try to argue with you, the amount of delusion is incredible. A band that has released like two clips is not better than one of the world's best female vocalists, who is one of the best selling artists of all time, in addition to having released four amazing solo albums and more great music as part of Destiny's Child.

He's clearly delusional.
03:34 PM on 08/14/12
Manufactured Dreams
Fabricated Revolution
User Info.
We were talking about Hey Monday...and one of the world's best female vocalists? pshh give me a break. music sales =/= talented musician. Justin beiber for example

Justin Bieber is a talented vocalist and plays multiple instruments so...
03:44 PM on 08/14/12
oakhurst
It Didn't Have To Be This Way
User Info.
Justin Bieber is a talented vocalist and plays multiple instruments so...
Yea, we all saw how good he was at drums and applying tons of auto tune to your voice doesn't make you a talented vocalist, it just means you have money to spend on pro tools.
03:55 PM on 08/14/12
Manufactured Dreams
Fabricated Revolution
User Info.
Yea, we all saw how good he was at drums and applying tons of auto tune to your voice doesn't make you a talented vocalist, it just means you have money to spend on pro tools.

Lol you're hopeless
04:38 PM on 08/14/12
Fringe
highfive
User Info.
He sang in quite a few South FL bands, most notably And Then There Was You and The Ever After.
are they worth checking out?
04:38 PM on 08/14/12
Fringe
highfive
User Info.
hmm might give it a shot..Sounds kinda like Go Radio. And I love me some Go Radio
Exactly what I thought. This sounds pretty good
06:01 PM on 08/14/12
Spenny
Hearts without chains.
User Info.
He's clearly delusional.
Yup, he's past the point of saving haha.
07:08 PM on 08/14/12
sevinw0rds
Polyrhythms!
User Info.
are they worth checking out?
Absolutely, I think you'll really enjoy both. The Ever After has a 5-song EP, And Then There Was You released two full-lengths but the self-titled is the one to check out because he wasn't around for the second one.
10:07 PM on 08/14/12
nickyrayxnj
The Years Gone By / Nickolas Madore
User Info.
hate to be that guy and ask but any new vs. you club in the works?
i wish man... i hope you/everyone enjoyed the 3 songs i did put out a while back. i have written a bunch of new songs but i don't think i'll be recording any vyc songs anytime soon.
i do however have a few ideas for stuff that i'm gonna try to accomplish by the fall. fingers crossed. all love.
08:20 AM on 08/15/12
shelbybennion
User Info.
I'm SO glad Mike is moving on and it's definitely in the right direction. I love Hey Monday but I always felt like he (and every other guy in the band) was underappreciated and HM didn't do much to showcase their talent. I cannot wait to see these guys get huge and for Mike to finally get the attention he deserves!!
12:34 AM on 09/05/12
punchlinekid182
This wind changed me
User Info.
i wish man... i hope you/everyone enjoyed the 3 songs i did put out a while back. i have written a bunch of new songs but i don't think i'll be recording any vyc songs anytime soon.
i do however have a few ideas for stuff that i'm gonna try to accomplish by the fall. fingers crossed. all love.

Dude please make more music, the scene needs you.
06:25 PM on 03/19/13
punchlinekid182
This wind changed me
User Info.

Any release day yet on elevenick? I am so siked for what's to come
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums