AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Comments: Page 4
Displaying posts 45 - 52 of 52
02:46 PM on 12/21/07
shoop
User Info.
Wow...so much bitching for a free fucking album?!?! I think this is a commendable thing for Pennywise to do. Good for them. This site is called AbsolutePunk.net and a whole bunch of people are complaining about a free Pennywise album while they wet their pants for inane Panic at the Disco! website updates and spend money on albums from Simple Plan????? Unbelievable.

Thank you for saving me on a rant! Fuck naysayers, and fuck most ppl here at absolute"punk". Not sure why kids who are influenced by the shittiest bands who only want their money even waste their time posting in good threads like such. Idiot fucks, wake up. Pennywise is a band that keeps it real, and will give you a fucking spectacular show every single day.
03:00 PM on 12/21/07
Scott Weber
Live Like a Legend
User Info.
Thank you for saving me on a rant! Fuck naysayers, and fuck most ppl here at absolute"punk". Not sure why kids who are influenced by the shittiest bands who only want their money even waste their time posting in good threads like such. Idiot fucks, wake up. Pennywise is a band that keeps it real, and will give you a fucking spectacular show every single day.
Yeah man! Fuck those dudes with Blink 182 avatars too, those guys don't know what real punk is!!!
03:04 PM on 12/21/07
RachelRevolting
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
i'm not much of a pennywise fan, but i fully support them in this.

sure, call it corporate sponsorship, but wouldn't you rather the corporations paid for you music than you did?
03:15 PM on 12/21/07
RachelRevolting
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
so wait, i thought that radiohead gave people the option of paying for the record, to see who actually would? or am i mistaken?
04:44 PM on 12/21/07
LV03
User Info.
i'm excited
06:37 PM on 12/21/07
Slowpoke
Jason
User Info.
Good for them. Pennywise "matters" a lot more than you all give them credit for.
09:31 PM on 12/21/07
heyzombiehitler
has feelings
User Info.
sweet. theyre on the same label as mickey avalon or whatever now. EWWWWW.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos