Itís a reference to the classical music and literature we were brought up with. Itís Latin for ďI sing.Ē
2. How did this band get started?
It started with us jamming with some friends. Eventually the three of us started writing our own songs, so we just decided to form our own thing.
3. What bands are you influenced by?
Too many to name. A lot of the obvious greats like Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, and such. But, there are a lot of the bands of today that weíre influenced by like Queens of the Stone Age, Arctic Monkeys, Muse, just to name a few.
4. If you could tour with any bands, past or present, who would they be and why?
Kings of Leon come to mind. They seem like cool guys who like to joke around and have
5. Best food to eat on tour?
In ní Out and soft serve ice-cream from good olí Mickey Dís.
6. Why should people listen to your band?
We think we offer something new and unique that people want to hear.
7. If you could be any athlete, which athlete would you switch places with?
Maybe a current NBA star, like LeBron or Kobe or an Olympic gymnast.
8. If you won a Grammy, who would you thank?
Our parents, for the support.
9. If you could change something about the music industry, what would it be?
We donít have too many complaints about the industry, but then again we arenít that experienced enough in it to really have any.
10. Memorable tour experience?
We havenít really toured around yet, but at one of our shows Andy Dick flipped us off while we were on stage. It was all in good fun though.
11. What does AP.net mean to you?
A web address for the company Absolute Punk.
12. What is your favorite song to play?
Weíve been having a lot fun playing new songs that arenít on the record.
13. What is your vacation spot of choice?
The California desert is really beautiful, but we also love to travel in Europe, especially Italy.
14. What music reminds you of your childhood?
Most U2 albums, Sugar Ray, Buena Vista Social Club. Late 90ís pop.
15. If you could have any super power, what would it be? Why?
Flying. Why wouldnít you want to?
16. Any pre-show superstitions or rituals?
We have an action figure of Sigmund Freud that is always on stage with us, but we donít really have any pre-show rituals really. Most of the time before a show itís like, ďAh, %#$@! We forgot to bring such and such.Ē
17. What is something that most fans don't know about you?
We come from a family of nine siblings.
18. What is your assessment of the current state of radio? Do you think it's a place where your band could flourish?
We listen to a lot of radio. There is a lot of pop dominating the scene that isnít all too great musically, but itís fun.
19. What do you like to do in your spare time?
We like to get outdoors, camping, hiking, sports, that kind of thing. Beach and bonfires during the summer are a regular thing for us.