Username
Password
Paramore News - Page 5
Displaying posts 60 - 67 of 67.
11:11 PM on 08/15/12
AgainstTheCurrent
Paranoid Humanoid.
User Info.
Song is still mediocre, I actually like the outro though. She sounds so fucking good. They need permanent members... the band dynamic is so awkward.
11:50 PM on 08/15/12
mrnegativezero
You wanted to set the world on fire
User Info.
Half torn between being disappointed that I couldn't go and sadly glad I didn't go. As much as I love this band I feel like I'm growing out of them and from what I heard, this performance wasn't going to live up to my expectations (which were probably too high anyway).

But.. Hayley sounds great ("In the Mourning" is definitely a favorite right now), band sounds good (yeah, that outro is weird though) and I'm very glad that they're back doing what they love. Here's to a great "come back" record that solidifies their band even more.
12:33 AM on 08/16/12
TheNewBlack88
We'll say no to love, yes.
User Info.
They're have a third guitar player on stage since 2008, way before Josh left. I don't know why people make it seem like he was some great guitar god that didn't need a third instrument on stage. The performance is solid, the outro is chilling. Don't really see what there is to hate here, but I guess everyone always has to find something, since they fell from AP's graces. As for the comments on the hair...why? Just leave it alone. It's hair.
I'm not hating. In fact, I still like some Paramore. My comment was purely a technical one. Paramore is a pop-rock band. They play songs that, guitar-wise, at most have a melody going over some chords. One guitarist is needed to play the melodies; one is needed to play the chords. If you need a thicker wall of sound, split the rhythm signal into two separate amp feeds and double the sound through two amplifiers. It's not like the third guitarist stands there and plays something that one of both of the other guitarists isn't playing at any given time. It's just unnecessary. There is literally from a music standpoint no need, no matter how good or bad the music is.
07:07 AM on 08/16/12
jrtbighurt
[SOMEONEcallANambulance]
User Info.
I can't wait to catch them with mewithoutYou. Two purely amazing live acts.
mwY is playing with paramore?
11:59 AM on 08/16/12
EatShit182
Misanthrope
User Info.
Not really sure what to make of this. They did the song well enough I suppose but the whole stage presence just felt awkward. There wasn't a whole lot of energy, and having half the instruments played by stand-ins just felt weird. I guess I'd prefer if they picked up some permanent members, but there's not much I can do about that. Anyways, here's to hoping their next album isn't a letdown like the Singles were.
02:53 AM on 08/17/12
kindamour
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
oh! its nice to see paramore again ..i thought they were gone ..
02:55 AM on 09/03/12
promstreet
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
The prom dresses of the eighties always had extra fabric added in the design. These dresses were generally colorful and basically of darker shades. The most important thing about prom dresses during the 1980's was the usage of stunning gold, steel silver, beautiful pinks and electric blues. The gowns were really daring in their structure and quite often attracted interest at all prom parties. These gowns often touched the shins sweeping onto the floor. These body-hugging dresses had designs made of sequins or even ruffles. The kinds of fabrics used were basically lovely silks or velvets and soft satins. Lace and pearls were as well included into the design.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums