Keagan Ilvonen
@KeaganIlvonen
User Info.
Band sucks. It's cool.
08:26 PM on 08/15/12
ratmachine182
http://www.twitter.com/reiandcoke
User Info.
I'm beside myself at what motherfucking Green Day has become. It's quite depressing.
08:29 PM on 08/15/12
Keagan Ilvonen
@KeaganIlvonen
User Info.
Yeah don't really get the connection. But that chick with the purple hair. So would
Pretty sure I would do all the girls in the video.
08:29 PM on 08/15/12
Keagan Ilvonen
@KeaganIlvonen
User Info.
We should turn this into how the girls are trying to look interested, but really they just want to have sex with me.
08:37 PM on 08/15/12
macbethfan
User Info.
I'm beside myself at what motherfucking Green Day has become. It's quite depressing.
Yeah I agree. Loved everything up to "21st Century Breakdown". It was a rehash of "American Idiot", and now there's this. I loved the idea they had when they were talking about this project a while back, but after hearing this and "Kill The DJ" I don't know what to even think anymore. No I'm not one of those that is screaming "DOOKIE PART 2!!!!!" at all and I know that the band needs to change their sound, but why this?
08:43 PM on 08/15/12
SkyGrowsBigger
User Info.
This single is actually growing on me. I really hope they have more of these stripped down, catchy tunes on the record. Now "kill the DJ" on the other hand, that could be the worst single they've ever released...
09:01 PM on 08/15/12
Trevor Sostarich
Vernacular
User Info.
Are they even trying anymore?
09:10 PM on 08/15/12
Jat
Where you been?
User Info.
I never understood this website's hatred of Green Day. Because most of the bands they post about are pop-punk or pop-rockish, I thought you guys would eat them up. But I don't think I've seen anyone who has liked them here. I have always liked them more than blink, personally, and I think Billie Joe is much better at writing songs than blink. Well, lyrics mainly.
09:17 PM on 08/15/12
Alex26
User Info.
I never understood this website's hatred of Green Day. Because most of the bands they post about are pop-punk or pop-rockish, I thought you guys would eat them up. But I don't think I've seen anyone who has liked them here. I have always liked them more than blink, personally, and I think Billie Joe is much better at writing songs than blink. Well, lyrics mainly.
100% agree. People just like to hate new things on this site. I'm more open minded ;)
09:17 PM on 08/15/12
DooDooBird
User Info.
I hear this song on the radio at work and I like it the more I hear it. The chorus undeniably catchy. But this video is awful. Those chicks are more disgusting looking than they are hot.
09:23 PM on 08/15/12
Deborah Remus
Winnipegger
User Info.

There are definitely some Green Day fans here and I'm one of them. Nimrod was the first CD I ever really listened to and liked.
09:25 PM on 08/15/12
MTGenocyde
User Info.
I was too bored to finish watching that.
word
09:32 PM on 08/15/12
Sean.Murphy
Stay Hungry, Stay Free
User Info.
billie joe is still one of the coolest mother fuckers out there
emerson1892
COWABUNGA
User Info.
Seems more like a Kanye video...
tdlyon
User Info.
I like how this site is judging three whole albums off of 2 songs.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums