Password
This Thread is Closed.

04:57 PM on 10/10/12 
User Info.
ghostyouare
/flex
Rand Mcnally
Male - 27 Years Old
I honestly don't even know why he gets called up. He is awful, he rides the bench for Stoke, and always plays like ass for the Nats
He's so awful he's been an integral part of some fantastic teams...

He hasn't been perfect for the us but hes never absent from games and gives 100. He's Gomez but as a dmid/ defender.

Stoke was a bad call but I don't think he's below quality to play in the EPL.

Reports say no roster subs will be called in... Expect parkhurst as a lb.
06:08 PM on 10/10/12 
User Info.
ItsRyan
Spartans Will
Michigan
Male - 28 Years Old
He's so awful he's been an integral part of some fantastic teams...

He hasn't been perfect for the us but hes never absent from games and gives 100. He's Gomez but as a dmid/ defender.

Stoke was a bad call but I don't think he's below quality to play in the EPL.

Reports say no roster subs will be called in... Expect parkhurst as a lb.

You have to look at him recently, not put him on a pedestal for past accomplishments. It should be all about "what have you done for me lately?" because our country doesn't have any world class players. We need to field the best roster we can every time
06:11 PM on 10/10/12 
User Info.
ghostyouare
/flex
Rand Mcnally
Male - 27 Years Old
You have to look at him recently, not put him on a pedestal for past accomplishments. It should be all about "what have you done for me lately?" because our country doesn't have any world class players. We need to field the best roster we can every time

I don't think he's been all that awful (definitely not the best) for us and getting fucked by the whole rangers situation is out of his hands. He's being removed from the starting XI, rightfully so, but I don't see why he shouldn't be on the roster. He's a pretty decent utility player and with our injuries/illnesses it's a massive blessing to have him in camp. I don't know where you get the idea that I have him on a pedestal.
06:17 PM on 10/10/12 
User Info.
Hamburglar
Jeff
Houston, TX
Male
Edu definitely belongs on the roster. I don't prefer him in the starting lineup right now but he's more than capable of earning a spot again. The US fanbase in general is way too hot and cold. A player has a good game and we want him starting and a player has a poor stretch we want him gone.

The Edu/Bradley pairing at the 2010 WC performed better than any midfield pairing we've seen since. We all know he can play, he's been poor as of late but let's not act like he's some garbage throwaway player.
06:20 PM on 10/10/12 
User Info.
ghostyouare
/flex
Rand Mcnally
Male - 27 Years Old
My line up for A&B. Have JJ back a bit to help cover for Parkhurst. Oh jesus...
06:22 PM on 10/10/12 
User Info.
ghostyouare
/flex
Rand Mcnally
Male - 27 Years Old
Edu definitely belongs on the roster. I don't prefer him in the starting lineup right now but he's more than capable of earning a spot again. The US fanbase in general is way too hot and cold. A player has a good game and we want him starting and a player has a poor stretch we want him gone.

The Edu/Bradley pairing at the 2010 WC performed better than any midfield pairing we've seen since. We all know he can play, he's been poor as of late but let's not act like he's some garbage throwaway player.

GRAHAM ZUSI COMPLETED 5 FORWARD PASSES IN A SINGLE GAME (v. Jamaica) ! AUTO LOCK FOR STARTER!!!!!

Although, people like Torres should've been removed a while ago.
06:30 PM on 10/10/12 
User Info.
Hamburglar
Jeff
Houston, TX
Male
GRAHAM ZUSI COMPLETED 5 FORWARD PASSES IN A SINGLE GAME (v. Jamaica) ! AUTO LOCK FOR STARTER!!!!!

Haha. But seriously, as a fanbase we deemed Agudelo/Bunbury the future of the USMNT, and now if they were called up we would scoff at it. We all need to calm the fuck down, haha. No more getting worked up over hot/cold streaks, ESPECIALLY not when they're coming from guys who are veterans like Edu. He hasn't been that bad, anyway, I just think people are seeing what they want to see when there are guys they don't care for.
06:32 PM on 10/10/12 
User Info.
Paulie4star
Come on you LOONS!
Minnesota, USA
Male - 24 Years Old

Do you think Zusi should be removed from the squad?
06:33 PM on 10/10/12 
User Info.
ghostyouare
/flex
Rand Mcnally
Male - 27 Years Old
My line up for A&B. Have JJ back a bit to help cover for Parkhurst. Oh jesus...
New thought:

----------Gomez---------
---Demps--Joco--Zusi--
---------JJ-------MB------
--Park-Boca-Cam-Dolo--
06:35 PM on 10/10/12 
User Info.
ghostyouare
/flex
Rand Mcnally
Male - 27 Years Old
Do you think Zusi should be removed from the squad?
Nah, I just don't think he was as good as everyone thought he was in that game against jamaica. To me, he failed at moving the ball forward and failed to convert two high chance goals. He needs to do more to help the team out. Dropping balls back to Dmids constantly is bs.
Haha. But seriously, as a fanbase we deemed Agudelo/Bunbury the future of the USMNT, and now if they were called up we would scoff at it. We all need to calm the fuck down, haha. No more getting worked up over hot/cold streaks, ESPECIALLY not when they're coming from guys who are veterans like Edu. He hasn't been that bad, anyway, I just think people are seeing what they want to see when there are guys they don't care for.
Ho fo sho.
06:37 PM on 10/10/12 
User Info.
Paulie4star
Come on you LOONS!
Minnesota, USA
Male - 24 Years Old
I think everyone needs to take a deep breath and whisper to themselves, "Steve Cherundolo plays for us. Steve mother fucking Cherundolo plays for the United States of America."

Then you'll be reminded as to why we're going to be fine.
06:37 PM on 10/10/12 
User Info.
Ta1t5mmie
No Avatar Selected
Seattle
Female - 27 Years Old
So Dempsey's a cunt
06:38 PM on 10/10/12 
User Info.
Hamburglar
Jeff
Houston, TX
Male
If I could bestow access to the fountain of youth upon one man, it would be Steve Cherundolo.
06:38 PM on 10/10/12 
User Info.
achassi
duck president
NY
Male - 21 Years Old
Graham Zusi has a 78 in FIFA. Automatic starter.
06:39 PM on 10/10/12 
User Info.
ItsRyan
Spartans Will
Michigan
Male - 28 Years Old

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles