Password
This Thread is Closed.

02:23 PM on 09/21/12 
User Info.
xkj1985x
\_(ツ)_/
Seattle
Male - 29 Years Old
That trade looks like one of the worst ever at the moment, but if they keep winning, their fans are going to assume Kolb is a big part of that. Foolish to think that way, but it is what it is.

And to be fair, you guys don't really know what you have in Vinny Curry and Brandon Boykin yet...especially Curry. Could be another Brandon Graham for all we know.

Kolb will eventually play the way we know and they'll lose because of it. Then you can return to their message board and say: "...what now?"

While you are right on the Curry thing......I do think he's going to end up being a very good player. He's looked pretty good in camp and whatnot but he's just stuck behind the deepest DLine in the league which is a good thing....let him develop and soak all the knowledge in.

Boykin however....I think he's already proven he is the real deal. He was drafted with the intention of someday taking over the nickel slot job from the guy who has been here for a while and regarded as one of the better nickels in the league in Joselio Hanson. He came into camp and outplayed him and won the job, Hanson is now with the Raiders.

I think Boykin is a stud

If they keep winning....its certainly not because of that offense, its their defense keeping them afloat. Same could be said for the Eagles right now. DRC/Boykin are huge reasons why.

Kolb's Arizona Career (LOL)

02:52 PM on 09/21/12 
User Info.
xkj1985x
\_(ツ)_/
Seattle
Male - 29 Years Old
MoveTheSticks: Eagles TE Brent Celek has already caught 6 passes of 20+ yards. No other #NFL TE has more than 3...

That also leads the league in receptions over 20+ yards. Megatron has 5.

Also...did not know this but wow.....what could have been :(

http://www.csnphilly.com/football-ph...blockID=777139
03:24 PM on 09/21/12 
User Info.
about3fitty
Registered Member
MoveTheSticks: Eagles TE Brent Celek has already caught 6 passes of 20+ yards. No other #NFL TE has more than 3...

That also leads the league in receptions over 20+ yards. Megatron has 5.

Also...did not know this but wow.....what could have been :(

http://www.csnphilly.com/football-ph...blockID=777139

Quote:
In 2007, their starting receivers were Kevin Curtis and Reggie Brown

i had completely forgotten about this. those were some dark days.
03:42 PM on 09/21/12 
User Info.
xkj1985x
\_(ツ)_/
Seattle
Male - 29 Years Old
Partnered with my post earlier on the Eagles LBs, I'm now officially involved in a man crush with DeMeco Ryans.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/philadelph...X-DeMeco-Ryans
05:26 PM on 09/21/12 
User Info.
gonz
///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\
Jim Brown is going to meet with Jimmy Haslam, who initiated the meeting, about taking a position with the franchise again. They never should've pulled such a disrespectful move by firing him in the first place. This current regime of Holmgren, Heckert, etc is so done with the franchise at the end of the season, if not earlier.

You know I believe in Ponder, but... Indy and Jacksonville's secondary. That's all I have to say.

Why the hell would you get rid of Heckert?

If you say Owen Marecic, okay, then you have a point.
05:33 PM on 09/21/12 
User Info.
blimpcityhero11
Registered Fraud
Akron, OH
Male - 26 Years Old
Why the hell would you get rid of Heckert?

If you say Owen Marecic, okay, then you have a point.
I'm not saying I think he should go. It's been widely reported that Haslam is going to clean house and start by naming Joe Banner president. Should be interesting to see how it plays out. Holmgren is definitely gone, but Heckert might have a chance due to past ties with Banner.

...but also Owen Marecic... and Montario Hardesty.
11:12 AM on 09/22/12 
User Info.
jimjam32
www.myspace.com/withhonorsmusic
Monticello
Male - 25 Years Old
brett favre calls the saints bounty "hearsay"

favre is a douchebag diva who i hate -- but he's also a massive badass. gives no shits there was a bounty on him.

Quote:
"I'm not pissed," he said at the time of the alleged $10,000 bounty. "It's football. I don't think anything less of those guys. I would have loved to play with Vilma. Hell of a player. I've got a lot of respect for [former Saints defensive coordinator] Gregg Williams. He's a great coach. I'm not going to make a big deal about it. In all honesty, there's a bounty of some kind on you on every play. Now, in that [NFC Championship] game there were some plays that, I don't want to say were odd, but I'd throw the ball and, whack, on every play. Hand it off, whack. Over and over. Some were so blatant. I hand the ball to Percy Harvin early and got drilled right in the chin. They flagged that one at least.
01:28 PM on 09/22/12 
User Info.
Litost
never be lost
Austin, TX
Male - 28 Years Old
I always figured Brett Favre could care less about the whole thing, I honestly feel like most of the people they were claiming the bounties were on were probably aware these things happen, and consider it essentially part of the game.
07:41 AM on 09/23/12 
User Info.
jimjam32
www.myspace.com/withhonorsmusic
Monticello
Male - 25 Years Old
edgerrin james to ring of honor. wish they'd retire his number. cassius vaughn bringing shame to #32
09:36 AM on 09/23/12 
User Info.
Stormsubsides
Ocean Gate, New...
Male - 21 Years Old
Can someone link me to todays gameday thread? its hard to find on my phone.
09:37 AM on 09/23/12 
User Info.
PAPER R1VAL
South Carolina
Male - 26 Years Old
Can someone link me to todays gameday thread? its hard to find on my phone.

Here you go, man

http://absolutepunk.net/showthread.p...895612&page=16
10:11 AM on 09/23/12 
User Info.
Stormsubsides
Ocean Gate, New...
Male - 21 Years Old

Thanks, dude.
01:06 PM on 09/23/12 
User Info.
WTG
Former Two-Time APWP Champion
Clearwater, FL
Male - 25 Years Old

Christian Ponder says hello.
07:30 PM on 09/23/12 
User Info.
saintnumberfive
Don't wake me, I plan on sleeping
Everett, WA
Male - 29 Years Old
Well my prediction of Arizona going 3-13 this year looks like the dumbest prediction I've had since I thought Jonah Hex was going to be watchable...
07:36 PM on 09/23/12 
User Info.
Tyler Vagyler
Tight Dick Playa
Greensboro, NC
Male - 24 Years Old
Well my prediction of Arizona going 3-13 this year looks like the dumbest prediction I've had since I thought Jonah Hex was going to be watchable...

They haven't won 4 games yet!

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS
Mobile Version