Male - 22 Years Old
Or at least charge him double for it cause you know he can afford it
02:10 PM on 09/28/12 
User Info.
stupidtyonparad
next week's weather.
buffalo, ny
Male - 25 Years Old
Proof? Every announcer and the league office said i was right on Monday Night and Tuesday morning including whatever retired ref ESPN has for their in game analysis.

read the statement the NFL put out about the play. jim rowe had a field day with that part of the rule. he was furious about it
07:16 PM on 09/28/12 
User Info.
Stormsubsides
Ocean Gate, New...
Male - 22 Years Old
My Jersey came today, I'm stoked as fuck about it. Quality is better than I imagined it would be. Definitely ordering from them again, thanks for the recommendation guys!
08:16 PM on 09/28/12 
User Info.
WRLD ART
Rolls Royce!
Deal, NJ
Male - 22 Years Old
My Jersey came today, I'm stoked as fuck about it. Quality is better than I imagined it would be. Definitely ordering from them again, thanks for the recommendation guys!

Yeah! I hope you like it.
08:36 PM on 09/28/12 
User Info.
4Who4What
WHATEVER. IT. TAKES.
Auburn, WA
Male - 29 Years Old

Was this from tarajersey?

I'd recommend them to anyone, best "knockoffs" out there IMO.

Thinking about getting an Earl Thomas one for when I goto Hawks games against anybody other than the Eagles.

Still sour at the fact he should be an Eagle. Stupid Reid.
08:54 PM on 09/28/12 
User Info.
Stormsubsides
Ocean Gate, New...
Male - 22 Years Old
Was this from tarajersey?

I'd recommend them to anyone, best "knockoffs" out there IMO.

Thinking about getting an Earl Thomas one for when I goto Hawks games against anybody other than the Eagles.

Still sour at the fact he should be an Eagle. Stupid Reid.

Yes it was, 13 days to get here which want TERRIBLE. And ok thinking about grabbing a James Harrison one next. My Steelers Jersey collection needs an update haha. Thanks again for the recommendation, man.
09:54 PM on 09/28/12 
User Info.
WRLD ART
Rolls Royce!
Deal, NJ
Male - 22 Years Old
I think Brett Favre is my favorite NFL player ever.
10:11 PM on 09/28/12 
User Info.
Max_123
@HeyMaxSup
Denver, CO
Male - 23 Years Old
Yes it was, 13 days to get here which want TERRIBLE. And ok thinking about grabbing a James Harrison one next. My Steelers Jersey collection needs an update haha. Thanks again for the recommendation, man.

that's pretty good turnaround
what jersey did you get?
10:56 PM on 09/28/12 
User Info.
starshine1763
No Avatar Selected
Female
I think this is my favorite thing I've seen all week:

Falcons Safety Thomas DeCoud Played The Meow Game During An Interview On SportsCenter
11:24 PM on 09/28/12 
User Info.
Tyler Vagyler
No Avatar Selected
Greensboro, NC
Male - 25 Years Old
The city of Los Angeles voted in favor of a 1.5 billion dollar stadium without having a football team.
11:51 PM on 09/28/12 
User Info.
Fool
Chicago
Male
I wouldn't be surprised if the NFL just added two more teams. They want a team in LA really badly. I just wonder what they'd do about divisions.
10:01 AM on 09/29/12 
User Info.
Stormsubsides
Ocean Gate, New...
Male - 22 Years Old
that's pretty good turnaround
what jersey did you get?

Calvin Johnson. It's the elite one. I can't upload pics from my phone :(
10:31 AM on 09/29/12 
User Info.
blimpcityhero11
#WreckThisLeague
Akron, OH
Male - 27 Years Old
I wouldn't be surprised if the NFL just added two more teams. They want a team in LA really badly. I just wonder what they'd do about divisions.
I'm not a huge fan of expansion, but it could happen.

Oddly enough, the two teams that make the most sense right now are the Rams and Raiders. It would be cool to see the ties of both old franchises brought under one roof. Plus, it wouldn't really require any kind of divisional shifts with both teams in the West of their respective conferences.

The only other team that might make sense at this juncture is the Buccaneers, but I think they should look to a new city to relocate. (Oklahoma City would be my preferred choice.)
10:32 AM on 09/29/12 
User Info.
4Who4What
WHATEVER. IT. TAKES.
Auburn, WA
Male - 29 Years Old

Awesome...thats about what it takes to get to me in Seattle too, figured you would have gotten yours a bit sooner since you are on the east coast and they always stop at customs in NY.

The wait sucks but yeah, I think the product is very very good. Glad you dig it.

How does the flywire collar feel? The Eagles opted out of it so my new jerseys don't have it but I think its kinda cool.
10:42 AM on 09/29/12 
User Info.
Eich696
I hate TY Hilton
South Jersey
Male - 24 Years Old
Awesome...thats about what it takes to get to me in Seattle too, figured you would have gotten yours a bit sooner since you are on the east coast and they always stop at customs in NY.

The wait sucks but yeah, I think the product is very very good. Glad you dig it.

How does the flywire collar feel? The Eagles opted out of it so my new jerseys don't have it but I think its kinda cool.

Did you post any pics of your jersey? I am going to order one soon and wanted to see what they looked like.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos