AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
This Thread is Closed.

09:45 AM on 10/08/12 
User Info.
SwiftSilentDead
Hi Homer, Find Your Soulmate
While we're all venting about our teams, I'm getting really frustrated with Rob Chudzinski's playcalling. He keeps using shotgun delay plays and read options as the base of our offense and it hasn't done shit this year because teams have figured out how to stop it. I get that he likes to be creative with his playcalling but I wish he would mix things up a little or call some more basic running plays. I also wish he would utilize Tolbert a little more because he hasn't had his number called that much this year. Using him on our second to last drive when we had the ball inside the five would have made a lot more sense than running than giving it to Williams on a delay run like we did on 2nd down. The o-line has been disappointing and Newton played like a flaming sack of garbage yesterday but this playcalling isn't helping matters.

Kuechly was one of the few positive things about yesterday's game and I'm assuming it's because he was back to playing his natural position. I'm all for keeping him there and moving Beason outside when he returns. He's done it before and Davis can only play limited downs now anyway.
11:30 AM on 10/08/12 
User Info.
jimjam32
www.myspace.com/withhonorsmusic
Monticello
Male - 25 Years Old
just saw the video of eric winstton. what a badass. seriously major respect for him
11:47 AM on 10/08/12 
User Info.
xbrokendownx
Lets Go.
Southampton, PA
Male - 27 Years Old
Platinum Member
Ryan Williams out for the year
11:54 AM on 10/08/12 
User Info.
preppyak
Jeff Withey: the Great White Hope
Falls Church, VA
Male - 28 Years Old
Ryan Williams out for the year
god, what a void that back-field is gonna be til Beanie gets back. The back-up left the game with a head injury, Stephens-Howling has a hip injury, its possible Alfonso Smith is gonna be a major time-share for that backfield
11:55 AM on 10/08/12 
User Info.
cryates
Up, Up and a Hey!
Rossville, Georgia
Male - 26 Years Old
Looking at schedules, is it crazy of me to think Atlanta could possibly have the division wrapped up by the end of November?
12:08 PM on 10/08/12 
User Info.
WRLD ART
Manuel Overdrive
Looking at schedules, is it crazy of me to think Atlanta could possibly have the division wrapped up by the end of November?

Do you mean conference? Nobody in the NFC South outside of Atlanta is winning 6 games
12:18 PM on 10/08/12 
User Info.
cryates
Up, Up and a Hey!
Rossville, Georgia
Male - 26 Years Old
Do you mean conference? Nobody in the NFC South outside of Atlanta is winning 6 games
Haha, no way they have the conference wrapped up by then so I did mean division. I still think San Francisco will end up winning the conference when all is said and done.
12:41 PM on 10/08/12 
User Info.
domotime2
New Jersey
Male - 27 Years Old
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/84...-cassel-injury

nah, idk eric winston. i wouldn't lie if i didnt say i yelled "YES!!!!" when i saw "the chiefs will have to bring in a new qb". I'm not saying im happy he got hurt, and i'm also saying that i'm pretty sure Quinn isn't the answer....but its just a gut reaction to what appears to be such a glarring problem for this team (the qb).
12:45 PM on 10/08/12 
User Info.
Hamburglar
Jeff
Houston, TX
Male
It's a great feeling to have no complaints about my football team. It took a rough decade to reach that point, but it's amazing.
01:02 PM on 10/08/12 
User Info.
cryates
Up, Up and a Hey!
Rossville, Georgia
Male - 26 Years Old
I back Eric Winston 100% and if you don't, Chiefs fan or not, you're an idiot.
01:07 PM on 10/08/12 
User Info.
preppyak
Jeff Withey: the Great White Hope
Falls Church, VA
Male - 28 Years Old
just saw the video of eric winstton. what a badass. seriously major respect for him
Whats impressive about that situation to me is the leadership he showed. He could have easily gone home and posted that on Twitter or a blog...instead, once he gets to the locker room, he calls over a group of reporters and delivers that speech. An issue needed to be addressed, he addressed it, and didn't need any prompting to do so.

Wish more players handled things like that
01:49 PM on 10/08/12 
User Info.
tacosforcharles
it all ends
Appleton, WI
Male - 23 Years Old
Cedric Benson will not play this week against the Texans. In other words, the Packers chances of winning went from 20%, to 3.4%.
01:54 PM on 10/08/12 
User Info.
Drew Beringer
Senior Editor | @drewberinger | Locked Groove
Male - 28 Years Old
Staff Member
Cedric Benson will not play this week against the Texans. In other words, the Packers chances of winning went from 20%, to 3.4%.
he's our best player on offense. goddamn. Next week the Packers will be 3 games behind the Bears for the division lead. season over.
01:57 PM on 10/08/12 
User Info.
tacosforcharles
it all ends
Appleton, WI
Male - 23 Years Old
he's our best player on offense. goddamn. Next week the Packers will be 3 games behind the Bears for the division lead. season over.
Yup. Pack gonna need to (at the VERY least) win every divisional game this year.
01:58 PM on 10/08/12 
User Info.
MyBestFiend
King of Swing
Philadelphia, PA
Male - 21 Years Old

He has averaged less than 50 yards per game this season and only gets 3.5 YPC... wait, why am I bothering?

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS
Mobile Version
Banners, Flyers, Widgets