Username
Password

11:40 AM on 08/24/12 
User Info.
seymourbuttes
I'd do anything for a free t-shirt
Seattle
Male - 23 Years Old
Sanchez starts by Week 8. Tebow starts by Week 13. We all hate ESPN by Week 2.

So who are you saying starts before Sanchez?
11:42 AM on 08/24/12 
User Info.
seymourbuttes
Seattle
Male - 23 Years Old
Why so many Texans picks for the super bowl? They won't get that far. Bank on it.

Especially when Andre Johnson will be out by week 8, week 10 latest, and Schaub will be out by week 8-9.
11:43 AM on 08/24/12 
User Info.
seymourbuttes
Seattle
Male - 23 Years Old
as long as the Saints have Drew Brees, they will continue to win the South, imo

I guess we're about to find out how much head coaches and the rest of the staff actually matter.
11:43 AM on 08/24/12 
User Info.
blimpcityhero11
#WreckThisLeague
Akron, OH
Male - 26 Years Old
So who are you saying starts before Sanchez?
I was continuing off the previous post's prediction of Tebow taking over for Sanchez early on by asserting that they would flip-flop throughout the season because they are both terrible.

11:45 AM on 08/24/12 
User Info.
Max_123
@HeyMaxSup
Denver, CO
Male - 22 Years Old
I guess we're about to find out how much head coaches and the rest of the staff actually matter.

i think if you had a 2nd tier QB it would matter, but i just think when you look at those elite QB's they'd be fine
if there's any team that can overcome what's happened, it's the Saints imo, because Brees is still there
11:47 AM on 08/24/12 
User Info.
seymourbuttes
Seattle
Male - 23 Years Old
Except the Seahawks are going to win the west.

THANK YOU! At least someone else sees it. We'll probably lose the first game against the 49ers, but win the 2nd matchup late in the season. Russell Wilson is pure untapped talent, and Petey C. is the most interesting HC in the league by far. He's unconventional, and his approach is fucking awesome. I see us winning 10 games, maybe going 9-7 depending on injuries. Hopefully Okung can play a full season.
11:48 AM on 08/24/12 
User Info.
seymourbuttes
Seattle
Male - 23 Years Old
i think if you had a 2nd tier QB it would matter, but i just think when you look at those elite QB's they'd be fine
if there's any team that can overcome what's happened, it's the Saints imo, because Brees is still there

Brees has been impressive in his limited preseason play still, there's no doubt that the guy is a through and through champion. I see them doing decently, but I don't see them taking the division again this year. Not only that, if they're matched up against my Seahawks in the playoffs again, look for another upset.
12:00 PM on 08/24/12 
User Info.
kyle is hk
The Goddamn Loveliest Melody
Jersey
Male - 24 Years Old
Tom Brady will not lose another SB, especially to someone who isn't Eli.

You're right. But this is the first time in like a decade that picking my niners to win a superbowl wouldnt sound absurd so I feel obligated to do it.
12:05 PM on 08/24/12 
User Info.
spiffa0
I am the Third Revelation
Westmont, NJ
Male - 26 Years Old
My prediction is James Harrison injures Peyton Manning in week 1 and gets fined 225K for it.
12:27 PM on 08/24/12 
User Info.
Ohaidere
Middletown, CT
Extraterrestrial
THANK YOU! At least someone else sees it. We'll probably lose the first game against the 49ers, but win the 2nd matchup late in the season. Russell Wilson is pure untapped talent, and Petey C. is the most interesting HC in the league by far. He's unconventional, and his approach is fucking awesome. I see us winning 10 games, maybe going 9-7 depending on injuries. Hopefully Okung can play a full season.

Although I am a huge Bengal fan, the Seahawks are a close second. I want them to do well, but i think they're a couple seasons out from really making ab impact. Russell Wilson is a beast though. Really rooting for him.
01:56 PM on 08/24/12 
User Info.
seymourbuttes
Seattle
Male - 23 Years Old
You're right. But this is the first time in like a decade that picking my niners to win a superbowl wouldnt sound absurd so I feel obligated to do it.

You're from Jersey, how can you take the 49ers over NE?!
01:57 PM on 08/24/12 
User Info.
seymourbuttes
Seattle
Male - 23 Years Old
Although I am a huge Bengal fan, the Seahawks are a close second. I want them to do well, but i think they're a couple seasons out from really making ab impact. Russell Wilson is a beast though. Really rooting for him.

He's such a surprise. It's so entertaining to watch him, he's really something. I'm definitely looking forward to tonights game against the Chiefs. He's starting, and so far he's excelled with the backups, against the backups, so I wanna see what he looks like with the 1's. It's gonna be something else. I can't wait to get home and watch the game haha.
02:02 PM on 08/24/12 
User Info.
WRLD ART
Pound for Pound.

Jersey has nothing to do with the Patriots?
02:04 PM on 08/24/12 
User Info.
4Who4What
Bow Down to Washington
Auburn, WA
Male - 29 Years Old
haha christ.
02:14 PM on 08/24/12 
User Info.
Tyler Vagyler
Tight Dick Playa
Greensboro, NC
Male - 25 Years Old

What are you?

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version